Quantum Urbs: A City of lies, a city of Secrets (Fantasy/Romance/Action) *Open*

Started by Dunnuck, June 26, 2010, 07:37:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Starlequin

Luke barked out a short, harsh laugh and nodded, almost dropping his coins. He transferred both coins to one hand and swung his legs off the couch, sitting up. He looked at Alice over the edge of his shades and shrugged, the coins vanishing and reappearing between his fingers.

"Sure, angel. Why not? People just love talking to me."

'God help her if she's coming to me for advice,' he thought to himself as he waited for her to speak.
You live for the fight when it's all that you've got.

Wyrd

Joren looked up at Cornelius with a stone expression on his face as he took a seat on the floor. He thought hard for a minute before finally answering him. "Project Deep freeze was the name given to me.l weather I was a volunteer or was forced in to this I don't know, Something to do with me being the military? I do not know for sure. But plan to find out." Joren leaned his head back against the wall and closed his eye's.     
Ragtime Dandies!

Dunnuck

OOC: Sorry about that Star, you posted while I did and I was mobile so I didnt get  a warning lol

Alice took a seat next to Luke. "I want to know how not to feel anything. Like you do." She leaned against him. "Your heart always beats steadily. I have never seen you dispair." She looked up at him with he exotic pink and black eyes. "I want to be like that. I don't want to feel anything. No love. No pain." Who had she been fooling; the issue with Isaac had not gone away, it simply hid itself.

Cornelius...

"They chose you because of your family. And Alice. Everyone is connected; You to Alice. Alice to Isaac. Isaac to Gabriel. Gabriel to Gwin. A connection of love. Have you not seen it?" Cornelius asked. "Two romances and two sibling loves." He said.

Gwindolyn

Gwin was aware there was another behind her, between her abilities and Jake, she knew before he reached her.  She was more concerned with Gabriel.  He spoke and that got Gabriel's attention.  She threw herself into him, to calm him.  Her hands on him to refocus him.  He coughed up more blood.   She put a hand on his face to draw his eyes to her.  A moment of connection to gain his calm.  He coughs a bit more and his blood lands on her face.  She calmly leaves it there.

"Do you want me to run some tests on that blood?"  "you can do that?"  A slight masculine chuckle "yes."  "Please do."

She turns to Micheal/Jayden "Yes, I'll come."  She kisses Gabriel quickly and turns to follow the man.
I've become a truck driver.  This means my connection and time are not scheduled.  I cannot guarantee a post every night, and sometimes I can do multiple posts in a single time span.  For those of you who can handle time gaps between posts, I am welcoming new stories.  I want to write in the threads.  I want an audience for my writing and our story.

I am Gwindolyn            
Pressing Gwindolyn's buttons

Dunnuck

They exit the bathroom and then the room all together. "I need to ask you something. But first, I need to tell you something. My name is Micheal Jayden, and I was Gabriel's partner a while back. If what they say about you is true, that you are a psychic, then surely you have just realized who else I am. My name was Micheal Ureha, I am Gabriel and...Isaac's father. But Gabriel does not know. I want it to remain that way. Please." He aaid with an intense glare.

Gwindolyn

Gwin caresses Micheals mind with thoughts "I don't invade minds involunarily unless I need to.  You want to know who I am.  Here I am.  And he should know who you are.  He lives with this."  She shares the gut wrenching pain Gabriel feels as he thinks he has no one in the world but Gwin.  She shares with him the pain Gabriel felt believing his father dead for so long.  "And if you're not dead, is Isaac really dead?  I am not sure I believe he is."  her mind whispers so no others can hear her thoughts. 

She politely sticks her hand out to him.  "Hello, I'm Gwin."  playing it like the thoughts were never exchanged and ignoring all he said about not telling Gabriel.
I've become a truck driver.  This means my connection and time are not scheduled.  I cannot guarantee a post every night, and sometimes I can do multiple posts in a single time span.  For those of you who can handle time gaps between posts, I am welcoming new stories.  I want to write in the threads.  I want an audience for my writing and our story.

I am Gwindolyn            

Dunnuck

'I can't tell him. Not yet. And I want to do it on my terms.' He responded mentally, accepting her hand shake and greeting her aloud. As he shook, he spoke to her mind. 'Isaac is dead. You seen him die. I know the reports. He was shot when fighting my other son. I will find the killer. I have reason to believe it is the government's doing. It comes down to this: the government wants everyone dead. All of you. ArmsTech wants their property back, as well as information planted...in you. It's planted in your subconscience. Gabriel did it. It was a way for you not to notice it with your psychic powers. It's in your dreams, scattered so diversly in different parts of your brain that it is nearly indetectable. It comes together in your dreams.' The mental conversation wasn't even more than two seconds long. 'Dive into my mind. I have nothing to hide.'

Starlequin

For nearly a minute, Luke stared down at Alice as she leaned on his shoulder, completely flummoxed. He could see in her eyes that she was consumed by pain, and her soul was being eaten away. Just as his had been, so long ago now. Only the memory of the agony he'd once endured stopped his laughter before it ignited, and he gently wrapped one arm around her shoulder and pulled her closer.  Luke recognized her suffering instantly, and even though he no longer shared it, Alice had all the sympathy he could offer. Which, considering his current state, he reflected, wasn't much. All he could muster was a spark of memory, a ghostly trace of what he dimly remembered to be empathy. But it was something.

Luke could almost feel Nirvana observing events from within her nest, but it was clear that this time, she would offer him no assistance. He sighed to himself and shook his head as he caressed Alice's shoulder. He was certain that left on his own, he would only say exactly the wrong thing and compound the poor woman's pain even further. And he hated himself for caring so little about that. For several moments more, he sat silent and still on the couch as she looked up at him expectantly, feeling Alice's heart beating through her skin and struggling to compose a clumsy model of compassion from dusty, long-untouched memories. He cycled through a number of possible responses, expanding and editing and discarding those he felt warranted it. In the end, he settled on the simplest, knowing that she would probably take it the wrong way, knowing that it would probably only make things worse, but hoping down to the last shreds of his dwindling humanity that she would understand his meaning.

He leaned down closer, and pressed his head against hers. He brushed a lock of hair from her face and drew his fingers slowly over her cheek. His voice was soft, gentle, and as soothing as he knew how to make it, and he whispered into her ear as kindly as he remembered how.

"Alice, you are a stupid, foolish woman, and you have no idea how amazingly lucky you are."

Dunnuck

She looked at him, unsure of what to say. "Wha-" She stopped herself amd thought. She glared down, away from hia face. "You want to feel something...don't you?" She asked. She drew away from him, her arms wrapped around herself. "I...I don't want to live without him." Shw admited, teara rolling down her face. "He's gone...forever. And its my fault." She whimpered. "Do you know who killed him, Luke? Do you have any idea?" She drew her legs up to her chest and wrapped her arms around them. She choked in a sob. "I thought he died when I helped ArmsTech clear their memories. Then, a few hours later, I was told that he was alive. By Micheal Jayden. I was relieved. Then I looked for him and Gabriel. Infiltrated a Hunter Organization...while I was there, I had help. A woman named Andrea. When I was closing in on Isaac and Gabriel, I told her. She ended up dead...then Isaac..." Tears rolled down to her arms. "I was just trying to help...and now he's gone." She buried her head in her forearms and sobbed. "He was almost four years younger than me. Crazy, isn't it?" She asked, her voice muffled. "Every day the world gets grayer and grayer."

She looked over to him. "Should an emotion like this even exist?" She asked. "It's a weakness. It'a fragile. Fickle. And fleeting. To kill someone, all you have tp do is kill theie lover. A war strategy, it seems."

Gwindolyn

Gwin looked into his mind as invited.  She walked through the pain that was his life.  She saw him meet his wife and the love that thrived between then and her own pain with Gabriel crept to her.  She pushed it away, having no time for it at this moment.  She walked further and saw the birth of the boys and how they grew and felt his love and pride.  Then the war came.  The pain and loneliness of parting consumed him, but he did what he felt he must.  He fought bravely keeping the reasons he was in that hell in his sights so as not to get lost to that horror.  He made it home, but oh no, his wife.  The heart stopping cry of pain.  Gwin was glad she had Jake to keep her steady through that.  Had she not had him, there is no telling what would happen.  She shot Jake a whisper of thanks.  She is flushed with a feeling of welcome and she continues through Jayden's mind.  She feels his aching, his yearning as the boys have no idea who he is.  A forgotten ghost haunting the living.  She looks deeper at these memories.  They are real, untampered, unplanted.  They are his.  She pulls back and feels one last thing.  Everyone saw Isaac get shot, but no one saw him after.  Did he really die?  Micheal is now Jayden and not really dead as Gabriel believes so hard.   Isaac, Gabriel and Gwin were not as deceased as Alice believed.  How possible is it that Isaac lived.  She ponders these things in her own mind, not planting a hope that might only lead to further devestation if Isaac were truly dead.  She does leave Jayden with the feeling of empathy and acceptance.  She keeps the conversation mental whispers though.  "Where do we go from here?"

I am Gwindolyn            

Starlequin

Luke loosened his grip on her arm and let her pull away. He caught just a glimpse of her first tears before she turned aside, and leaned back on the couch once more. He sincerely had no idea what she needed to hear, or wanted him to say, and the effort of forcing himself to care was a quite unhelpful distraction. His atrophied personal skills told him only that his usual cold logic and reckless whimsy would prove ineffective in this situation, and without Nirvana's input he had no clue how to react; for the first time in years, Luke was flying blind.

He shrugged and swallowed quietly, watching her cry. There really was nothing he could say, nothing that would make any difference to her. Isaac would still be dead, and she would still be hurting. Her voice was so quiet he had to strain to hear her, and her words carried with them a bleakness he remembered far too well.

"Oh, I feel plenty of things. Just not anything that matters, that's all." She turned toward him a little, and he was certain that her tear-stained face would have broken his heart if he'd still been capable of feeling it. "As far as who killed him...I'm sorry. But honestly, I have no idea. I was a little...distracted, at the time, and I wasn't paying the fullest attention." Another shrug. "My bad." Her tears flowed again, and he cursed himself for failing to give a damn.

"You're right, you know. Love is absolutely horrible. It's the single most terrifying, destructive force in existence. And for every 'happily ever after' it creates, it leaves a million shattered lives in its wake. Humanity would probably be better off without it. And yet...I can't help thinking that I'd still give up everything I've ever had, known, or wanted, if I could only feel one more minute of it. I'd even trade it all for a taste of the pain you're feeling right now. So in the end, angel, the only thing I can tell you is that you have two choices right now. You can crawl into a corner and let it kill you. Or, you can keep living. I can't say I know what Isaac would have wanted for you, but if he loved you at all, then he wouldn't want to see you crying."

Luke stared at the floor between his feet and smiled a little. "Of course, as everyone around here seems to have noticed by now, I'm a first-class bastard. So, you can take all that for whatever you want."

Dunnuck

"We get ready to hit ArmsTech and hit hard." He said to Gwin. "Tomorrow morning we should leave. We go there and fuck it up beyond recognition. With my help. And a few others." He added.

Cornelius...

"Joren. Wake up." Cornelius said. "We need to continue."

Alice...

Either die or live. "Die or live, huh?" She asked in a whisper. Her brow curled. She wiped her eyes and stood tall, stretching. "Need to relieve some stress." She said in a nonchalant tone of voice. "Join me?" She asked. "Either a drink or spar." She said, turning and hoping Luke would follow. She walked out of the room, a tear taking to the air as she did so.

Starlequin

Luke watched as she rose from the couch and sauntered toward the door. 'Damn. Did I actually say something right? Nah. She probably just got tired of my babbling. Well, 'Ana...how'd I do?' Still no answer. He chuckled quietly and decided to accept the unspoken invitation. He stood from his seat, hands shoved in his pockets, and followed Alice out of the room. He caught up with her in the hallway and fell into step beside her.

"They say it's not healthy to drink alone, doncha know. Lead on, sugar."

Dunnuck

Alice led Luke downstairs where the bar was, slightly hidden. "I actually have a nice collection of drinks." She said to him. "I keep it down here to keep away from the children." She explains. She walks behind a long wood desk at the end of a stone hall. She retrieves two glasses from underneath the bar, pouring a glass of glowing pink liqour for Luke and a glass of a green alcohol for herself. She handed him his and eyed her own deeply. "Enjoy." She said, a hint of sadness in her voice. 'Dangerous to drink alone?'  She thought to herself, eyeing her drink. 'What's my posion?' She thought to herself.

Her heart raced.

Wyrd

Joren awake with a startle as he herd Cornelius. "Whats going on?"
Ragtime Dandies!

Starlequin

Luke stared for several moments at the glowing concoction in his glass, one perplexed eyebrow cocked, as Alice poured her own. "I can't decide if this stuff looks like it'll put hair on my fingertips, or melt them off. And why, for the love of night, is it pink? I can't get drunk on something pink. 'S just not manly." Alice eyed him sternly and replaced the bottles beneath the bar. "I swear, sugar, if this stuff tastes like grapefruit we're gonna end up sparring after all-" 'Luke! Code Black-22!'

Nirvana's panic-stricken voice broke into his thoughts just as his and Alice's glasses touched their lips. A Code Black indicated the presence of poison hidden in food or drink; the '-22' suffix meant it wasn't his. In effect, Nirvana was warning him that Alice's drink was poisoned. With lightning reflexes, Luke's hand shot out and slapped her drink from her hands before the first drop passed her lips. He sat his own onto the bar and stared into Alice's startled eyes. "Planning something naughty, were we? That's not nice, angel. Especially after promising me a nice, peaceful drinky." 'Thanks for the tip-off, 'Ana. So, does this mean you're speaking to me again?' '...' 'I'll take that as a 'maybe later'.'

Luke's mind raced through possibilities as Alice collapsed back against the wall, her head slung low. If Jayden's earlier comment about the dojo's security was true, then it was logically impossible that someone could have snuck down here and spiked the liquor cabinet. He slid around the bar and reached one hand out, softly lifting her face to his.

"You know, when I said you could let your pain kill you, this wasn't quite what I had in mind..."

Dunnuck

She ripped her gaze from him. "I made it a few days ago." She said quietly, sliding down the wall to the floor. "I can't believe I was actually about to do it..." She said in amazement. She looked up to him. "I was about to do it without a second thought." She added. "I'm a fucking idiot." She disappeared and reappeared at the bar, standing in her miniskirt that was tight against her excellent thighs. She had her back to the bar, facing Luke. She turned and bent over, shuffling around for a moment for the spiked drink. She found it, dumping it in the sink next to Luke. She returned back to the bar, moving aside bottles from under the counter, Luke behind her. "I need revenge on them. Not myself." She said, trying to find the good stuff. She put her hand back with the pink drink in it, expecting Luke to take it. "It's good, I swear." She said, still bent over. "And if you touch my butt without my permission this will turn into a sparring match." She said with a small laugh.

Micheal Jayden

Jayden listened to his son still sick in the bathroom. "How has he been?" he asked Gwin, a hint of sadness in his voice.

Cornelius

"We have some company. Now we are going to need to head out of this building. I was just looking at a live schematic of the building. Part of it is damaged. We cannot get where we need to be by an convenient means."

Starlequin

Luke simply nodded as she poured the last of the spiked liquor down the drain. "Now you're talking, angel. Take it from a bona-fide psychopath. Nothing eases a broken heart quite like ripping someone else's out." 'Goddammit. I have got to stop thinking like that.' He craned his neck, a smile crossing his lips once again as he appreciated the view she offered him. When she handed him the bottle of the pink concoction, he took it absently, his eyes never leaving her backside. "Are you absolutely sure about this stuff? Because if it tastes at all like it looks, I think I'd rather have the poison." He leaned forward a little, still grinning. "Oh, don't worry about me, sugar. I solemnly swear I won't lay a finger on you," he said, right before he pressed the flat of his palm firmly against her butt. "Nope. Not one finger."

Dunnuck

She turned and gave a coy smile to him. "You're lucky I don't feel like fighting." She teased. She retrieved another bottle, the liquid a dark golden color. She stood up, turning to him. She gestured over to the other side of the bar where he went and sat. His glass of the pink liquor was still on the counter, so she removed it from his reach briefly. She discarded her glass and retrieved a new one, pouring the liquid and offering it to him. The title read Ex Tenrio. Meanwhile, she drank the glass of the pink, a smile spreading across her lips. She then poured Ex Tenrio into the empty glass and consumed that as well. Her hair was down, instead of in the thick braid it normally was and she wore a black tank top that didn't even attempt to conceal her sizable breasts. She leaned forward with a smirk. "I suggest you drink the gold one first." She said. "I don't think you can take the other stuff." She challenged.

Starlequin

He watched as she downed the pink, and shook his head as he reached for the bottle of gold. He poured himself a couple fingers and looked back at Alice. "Sweetheart, I've been in sewers that I don't think could handle the other stuff. I'm sure as hell not gonna try it." He lifted his glass in a lazy toast and tipped it back, letting the sharp, bitter whiskey wash over his tongue. He shuddered and slammed the glass down on the bar, a puff of smoke rolling out of his lips. His tongue darted out and he licked his lips, and sucked in a deep breath. He picked up the bottle and studied the label intently; he'd been in bars, taverns, dives and hole-in-the-walls all over the planet, and he'd never heard of this stuff. It was, he decided, a personal failure he'd never forgive himself for. Luke poured another glass and sipped it slower this time, savoring the burn as it slid down his throat. He looked over at Alice and held up the bottle. "What, exactly, would I have to do, in order to get you to tell me where you got this stuff?"

Dunnuck

She didn't answer his question just yet, instead she poured him a bottle of the pink. "I can get from place to place in a second, honey." She said, her voice slightly slurred. She leaned forward more with a smile, her breasts almost spilling out of her tank top. The brand on the bottle of pink was 'Enticing'. That, too, was a brand Luke had not heard of. "May take you off your feet. I'm used to it, though. I know what to expect." She said to him. "But you want to know where I got it? Outside of Quantum. As in, outside outside. Where ArmsTech and this government don't exist. Not many people have been out of this place. With my magic though," She reached forward and put a finger to his bottom lip, pulling it down slightly. "I can go anywhere I want." She smiled drunkenly. She disappeared and reappeared next to Luke, arm around his neck and leaning on his shoulder with her chest. "I love my ability." She told him. "First time I did it was messy, though. I destroyed things when I did it. Like, crack the ground, break glass, fracture shelves. Thats only when I left. WhenI appeared, I sent people to the ground, did what I said before except more intense. Luckily I have almost perfected it." She explained. She reappeared on the other side of the bar, pouring herself another glass of the Enticing. She downed it quickly.

Gwindolyn

Jayden listened to his son still sick in the bathroom. "How has he been?" he asked Gwin, a hint of sadness in his voice.

Gwin does have sympathy for him, but listening to Gabe be sick again, her own anger and pain well up and she says with more meanness in her than she would normally have "Well, let's see 'I love you', 'I killed my own brother.' 'I love you', 'who am I?', 'I love you', 'I'm dying', 'I love you' and to coin an old, old movie 'Luke, I am your father'.  It seems a bit much on him at the moment."  She instantly regrets the words and has a little talk with Jake about the process that lead to that.  It was a short circuit in the fast rewiring job she had done on her own brain.  With Jake's help, they fix it.  "I'm sorry, forgive me, it's been a really confusing time."

Gwin hears the children out of the windows and is reminded about housing needs.  She searches the city for answers and comes across a guy in a delivery truck with mattresses.  It seems the store he was to go to no longer exists and he can't contact his boss.  So she helps him arrive at a new destination.  She has the soldiers scavenge a bunch of blankets from homes with no living occupants.  The blankets will arrive in various conditions of useable.  Some will make great stuffing.  They will all need cleaning.  She finds a delivery truck of food bound for a restaurant near her store.  The area Luke blew up earlier.  She has the driver reroute.  She scours the mothers in the dojo for one capable of being in charge.  She urges that one to the front of activities.  She gives her mental pictures of the way around the dojo and plans for sleeping, medical, eating and supply arrivals.  While she is busy doing all this, she calls a few more mothers with lost children or badly injured children to the dojo to help keep things running.  She also calls more of the orphaned children.  She has a pretty good idea of how much this place can hold, Jake keeps a tally of her work and helps her stay within the limits of the dojo.  This does only take a few minutes of her effort.

"Jake?"  "Yes, Gwin?"  "Can you send a message to Nirvana, to Luke?"  "I can try, but you severed most of that."  "I know, please try.  Tell him not to let Alice get too drunk, she will need her mind clear tomorrow."  "I will try."

She hears Gabe wretch again and she turns from Jayden to rush back into Gabriel.  She sets her hands on him and tries to relax him.  As any ill patient will attest, calmness helps - even if only to ease the symptoms some.

I am Gwindolyn            

Starlequin

Luke pressed the cool glass against his forehead for a few seconds, nodding carefully so as not to slosh the drink all over the bar. He was on his fourth glass, and a pleasant buzz was building in the back of his head. His words were almost as slurred as Alice's as he spoke. "I know what you mean. This place kinda sucks, dunnit? Not, not, not, I mean, not the dojo, or anything. 'S a nice place. But this whole city. Mean honestly, Quantum Urbs. Sounds like some kind of...I dunno what. Wha' kinda name 'zat for a city? 'Nd i's a big...big...whassa word?...place. Big damn place. Too big to be a city. Too lil to be a country. Too filled with whiny bastards and corrupt bastards and murderous bastards and...bastard bastards. Ya know, I don' even know why people live in this place. <hic> Seems like people just live here so's they can die here. 'S pathetic." He downed the last of his glass and poured himself another one.

"Y'know, you're not the only one who's ever left QU, y'know. I've been outside, too. I've been ever'where. Loads of fun. Tons of money. Lotsa dead people. Er...did I say that out loud? Never mind. Forget the dead people. Most of 'em deserved it. Focus on the fun. That's the fun part." He leaned against the bar, swiveling his head around to look into Alice's eyes as she draped herself over him. "What I wanna know is, why do you do it like that? I mean, magic? There's other ways, ya know. Like this."

Luke dug through his clouded mind and activated his pgm, and he vanished and reappeared on the other side of the bar just as she had. He held up his left wrist to her, showing her a small, blue light blinking calmly just beneath his skin. "See? And you said technology's good for nothing." He cackled, doubled over as his head throbbed. The laughter didn't help matters, but the pain only made him laugh harder. After several minutes he finally regained control of himself and lifted his head to hers, and leaned in close. "You wanna know a secret?....I think I might be a wee bit hammered."

He pulled away from her and reached for the bottle once again. As his fingers wrapped around the slender neck, Nirvana's voice broke in once again. 'Luke, I'm receiving a transmission from Jake. Gwin is apparently allowing him to broadcast a signal; he says to keep Alice from getting too inebriated.' 'Ugh. Did she say anything about me?' 'No. I guess you can get as drunk as you like.' 'Whee!'

Luke could feel 'Ana's disapproval as she sank back into her nest, her message delivered. He tipped the bottle up and drank deeply of the golden liquor, then sat it back down on the bar and pointed at Alice. "Princess says not to let you get drunk. She's a spoilsport. Psst. C'mere." He motioned for Alice to lean in closer. "I know something she don't know. So, go 'head. Have a few. I'll take care'a ever'thing. Promise!" <hic> He turned the bottle up again.

Dunnuck

"Nice summary. At least you know he loves you." Jayden responded. "Thats one reason I don't want to tell him that I am his dad." He said, rubbing his eyes as Gwin went back to Gabriel.

"That's it, I'm using the medichines." Jenny said, deploying them into Gabriel's body. The symptoms began to calm down as Gabriel recomposed himself. "We can't just keep using the medichines. You may form a dependency on them, Gabe." Jenny warned. Gabriel looked up to Gwin. "What did Jayden want?" Gabriel asked her.

Gwindolyn

She let Gabriel ask her about Jayden.  She just soothed his arms and looked up to him.  She said "He just wanted our trust.  I searched his mind.  I looked for markers of mental tamperings and technology implants and everything.  I think we should trust him."  She didn't exactly lie, she just left out some of the story.  She hated that, but it was not her story to tell.  She had not been in Gabriel's mind to search out such things, so she was still unaware of the extent of his memory loss, but knew well that what was left for him to discover was not held by her.  She would only do worse damage if she tried to 'fix' this.  She held back. 

"Gabriel, Jayden says we will deploy in the morning.  I have worked much the day, our numbers are good.  I mean the soldiers I nicked from both the government and Armstech.  We will be in fine form in the morning.  But for now, come, spend one last night with me.  Let us make this a night worth remembering in case...."  her voice trails off and she chokes a bit.  Grateful a moment later that Jake was on the job keeping her emotions in a steady line so that her powers didn't trip off and do any damage.  She will have to work on that later.  If there is a later.  "What I mean to say is that events like this can change things.  I want one last night as we are."  She begins to tug on Gabriel, to lead him to the bedroom.  Her amber eyes full of desire and love.

I am Gwindolyn