[Realm of the Phoenix King] Recruitment (EX) *Open*

Started by Vostroya, March 09, 2014, 11:53:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vostroya

Quote from: Interdiction of words on September 11, 2014, 06:08:36 PM
My personal guard is about the size of a regiment

Probably would be better to make it battalion sized (300-800 personnel), a regiment (2000-4000) is a bit steep just for a personal guard.

Interdiction of words

Not really since they are the only ones that I bring with me and your castle always has about that many guards or so I have seen plus it would be impolite not to show off my might ot the other clans
Posts are currently: Medium
Darn work and school is getting in the way. I will get posts out as fast as I can but it is going to be hard on me as for you.

Oh my, I haven't posted on our thread? PM me or check out my A&A

Thesunmaid

well we are sort of revamping the game and we don't have a huge amount of PC's right now. I hope that will not bother you.
Some mornings its just not worth chewing through the leather straps.
Current Status for posts: working on them Current Status for RP:Tentatively looking

Vostroya

Quote from: Interdiction of words on September 11, 2014, 06:13:15 PM
Not really since they are the only ones that I bring with me and your castle always has about that many guards or so I have seen plus it would be impolite not to show off my might ot the other clans

True, but no larger than 2,000 personnel for it. Any larger than that and its not a personnel guard its a personal army.

Interdiction of words

My money was going for 2000, I love that number for that is how many airborn soldiers were deployed on some of the islands near italy
Darn work and school is getting in the way. I will get posts out as fast as I can but it is going to be hard on me as for you.

Interdiction of words

Sorry to double post but one last question? How non-human can we go?

Thesunmaid

Current Status for posts: working on them Current Status for RP:Tentatively looking

Interdiction of words

Vostroya

That would be fine as far as me. (Other than the magic lol). How big (Size and population) wise where you thinking of making them?

Interdiction of words

It would be a special project of my people and the clan but only ten have made it out alive. My people are alchemical hermeticist, who look at life to mash together

Vostroya

Perhaps more of a venture into genetic engenering perhaps? Alchemy is going into magic territory. Since that tech is available to the clans in limited supply (I.e the pony breeding, specialized slaves and what not)

Thesunmaid

I have a wolf shifter slave charecter.

but that was also from genetic manipulation.

Interdiction of words

alchemical hermeticist is more like the use of chemicals and genetics to change what an animal does or is but it is a tie to magic only through the idea they are like gods

Interdiction of words

Thesunmaid

Interdiction of words

JusticaPax

I believe I am interested in this game. I would like to play a Scholar. I haven't decided the gender yet, but they are apart of a sub-section within the Scholar class, perhaps considered with mistrust, for they carry no documents or devices. This sub-section specializes as oral historians, and as such they have faithfully passed on histories, poetry, and plays from one generation to the next. The Scholar being presented to the King is blind, but has not only the best voice of their age group, but has an Eidetic memory. This Scholar seeks to stay at the Palace rather than return to their clan, for the possibility of spreading these closely guarded tales to a larger audience.

My (JusticaPax's) A/A thread[/b]

"The sedge is wither'd from the lake,/and no birds sing."

"Entreat me not to leave thee, or to return from following after thee: for whither thou goest, I will go; and where thou lodgest; I will lodge: thy people shall be my people, and thy God my God: Where thou diest, I will die, and there I will be buried: the Lord do so to me, and more also, if ought but death part thee and me."

Vostroya

Sounds like a very interesting character for the game.

Thesunmaid

Interdiction of words

Thesunmaid

Yays. Any time you want to post a sheet just stick it in the OOC section and we will read it over and post it for you. welcome Starcry :)

Inari

Okie dokie. I was wondering where I should post it considering I didn't see any in this thread. lol

Vostroya

Post it to the OOC thread and I will take a look at it.