Games That Are Far More Fun and Addicting Than They Should Be

Started by Trouble, May 17, 2010, 05:06:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shjade

Quote from: Trouble on July 02, 2010, 02:08:58 AM
Flow

It's a lot of fun. o3o You're a microorganism!
Very short, though, especially once you know what you're doing.
Theme: Make Me Feel - Janelle Monáe
◕/◕'s
Conversation is more useful than conversion.

Inkidu

I'm playing Tyrant on Kongregate. I got something at my GameStop that enters me into a $10,000 dollar giftcard. I have to reach level five though, and then ten. Anyway, it's a fun little card-game, not that complicated.
If you're searching the lines for a point, well you've probably missed it; there was never anything there in the first place.

Callie Del Noire

Deus Ex.. Human Revolution..

Just discovered even in the future..the Nigerian Email scams are well and healthy. Just hacked a terminal with a Nigerian 'Bank CEO' asking to shift 4,000,000,000 credits. :D

Inkidu

Quote from: Callie Del Noire on August 24, 2011, 02:20:47 AM
Deus Ex.. Human Revolution..

Just discovered even in the future..the Nigerian Email scams are well and healthy. Just hacked a terminal with a Nigerian 'Bank CEO' asking to shift 4,000,000,000 credits. :D
That game is well on its way to stealing my soul.
If you're searching the lines for a point, well you've probably missed it; there was never anything there in the first place.

Telivi

My current game addictions are all mobile games at the moment. First is Alchemy Genetics, a bit like alchemy, except instead of having the elements you have animals and try to create different types of animals using the attributes of the various animals you already have.

The other is Haypi Kingdom, I normally cannot stand strategy games, as I normally fail at them. But this one I've actually managed to make it to level 11, which is a bit of a feat considering my attention span for strategy mass-multiplayer games.

Also, I am now addicted to Seed.  It is all this thread's fault.

Slaven

Quote from: cronort on May 24, 2010, 11:15:58 AM
Wish there was an actual .hack mmo :/
Doesn't even have to be VR
Though that would be epic

...I have to agree, the .hack series was always addicting.
Don't worry. That's not my breath on the back of your neck! >.>

Slaven's O/Os and some RP ideas!

Tschel23

'Oh, just to be in the warm glow of all this testosterone.' Farscape: Aeryn Sun Episode: Family Ties

Oniya

"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!
Requests updated March 17

Shjade

Dragon Nest

From what I'd heard about it and read on the page it looked like it'd just be a toonier version of Vindictus, but it feels closer to Dungeon Fighter Online with less mashing (and therefore less hand stress) required to get combos. Reasonably challenging solo, no idea what it's like in a party as I haven't bothered joining anyone yet (soloing master difficulty for SSS-rank rewards, awww yeah), with pretty low hardware requirements from what I can tell and what feels like a very friendly skill cap: anything below hard difficulty feels like a cakewalk for me, so I would imagine someone new to action RPGs should get by just fine on easy/normal, though that does of course mean missing out on various quests and rewards.

Also has probably the least invasive cash shop of all the Nexon games I've tried so far, which is nice; their promos have a way of getting obnoxious very quickly in some of their other games.

Brought an archer from 1-14 in a day, more or less. Trying a warrior now as I have to admit I get a little frustrated by the ranged aiming hit detection at times, despite my otherwise liking the archer quite a bit. Melee just feels like it works better, except when you clip through things so you can't hit them 'cause you're walking out the other side. xD
Theme: Make Me Feel - Janelle Monáe
◕/◕'s
Conversation is more useful than conversion.

Oniya

"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!
Requests updated March 17

Inkidu

Quote from: Oniya on September 06, 2011, 09:44:23 PM
http://teapartyzombiesmustdie.com/

*snrk*
*giggle*
*chortle*
I tended to think the swastika and the no-God references when you died to be in pretty terrible taste. Other than that the controls were crap most of the time. I often got stuck spinning or running forward or backward.

Slaven

Don't worry. That's not my breath on the back of your neck! >.>

Slaven's O/Os and some RP ideas!

Bliss

O/O ~ Wiki ~ A/A ~ Discord: Bliss#0337
I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3