Late Night Cravings (F for M)

Started by Chantarelle, August 13, 2018, 01:22:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chantarelle

*I’m still exploring my on and offs.

*I only play females opposite dominant, powerful males (gender behind the screen is unimportant). I will play out f/f scenes in story if it makes sense.

*I usually reply within 1-2 days of receiving a post and post between 3-4 paragraphs with less or more depending on the scene.

*I find that I enjoy myself even more when I have open communication and friendly chatter in OOC which I prefer take place on discord but it’s not a deal breaker.

*I prefer to write dark romance stories.

*“What FC do you want me to use?” The answer will always be Jason Mamoa since I have a wee crush.

*Let there be smut by all means but I please let there be a reason for the smut. A plot and character development is important.

*I love it when people approach me with ideas randomly so don’t be shy!

Genres -
Fantasy
Historical
Alternative History/Future
Modern

Turn On’s :
Size differences
Being choked
Cervix penetration
Discipline
Being cared for
Struggling
Rain
Addictions
Damaged Characters

Late night ideas to be collaborated on -

Biker x Bartender - MC Elise King is the owner of The Busted Shovel in Road Dog territory near Denver Colorado. YC would be the leader of the Road Dogs.

Gladiator x Slave - He earned his freedom by killing his brother. She was an untouched slave with the unfortunate luck of finding herself up for sale on the auction block.

Based on Frontier - 1600’s, YC is a notorious aboriginal cutthroat avenging the death of his family while trying to keep your land free of red coats. MC is an Irish business woman who risks her livelihood to help him defend his home.
“If all we have is this imagined empty canvas of endless possibility...this potential heaven...then let it be our haven. A place of marriage between two souls desperate to feel something beyond the cruel tedium of real life. If we truly be the masters who dream these dreams then let our innermost desires fuel the adventures we create and the love that we make here, let it all unfold endlessly or for only a brief moment in time but for as long as it breathes let it devour and I will forgive your boldness if you will be so good as to forgive me mine...” ~ Chantarelle

Chantarelle

“If all we have is this imagined empty canvas of endless possibility...this potential heaven...then let it be our haven. A place of marriage between two souls desperate to feel something beyond the cruel tedium of real life. If we truly be the masters who dream these dreams then let our innermost desires fuel the adventures we create and the love that we make here, let it all unfold endlessly or for only a brief moment in time but for as long as it breathes let it devour and I will forgive your boldness if you will be so good as to forgive me mine...” ~ Chantarelle