An Intriguing Offer, Female Needed.

Started by CaptainOrange, November 08, 2015, 11:15:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CaptainOrange

Hey there, so I was thinking about a  dystopian society and what I believe is a good role play idea popped into my head. In this society, men are often in more illustrious positions, the vast majority of men being at least solidly middle class. Women take a backseat to the men, with limited opportunities compared to those of men. As such, each woman who reaches the age of 18 has a choice, she can choose to strike out on her own and try to make the best living she can, or she can essentially become the property of a man who will support her, tend to her needs, that sort of thing. However, this carefree life does not come free, in exchange for being supported by the man, the woman must do various things around the man's house. It can be something as simple as cooking or cleaning, but in many cases the woman must repay the man in highly sexual favors, submitting to his will and playing out whatever perverted fantasies he has in his mind.

In this rp, I'm looking for women (obviously) who are ok with taking orders, obviously we'll be setting limits when we discuss the details. Aside from this, all characters must be 18+, and I have a preference for partners who have large backsides. If you're interested, please send me a pm so we can discuss the details.