Detachable Penis

Started by grdell, July 06, 2009, 01:07:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

grdell

I had a weird idea while recently listening to King Missile's "Detachable Penis."

A young guy (you) wakes up one morning to find his genitalia gone. Just gone. Not cut off or anything that would otherwise leave him mutilated and scarred - just flat, smooth skin from his navel all the way down between his legs. He hears a voice in his head from a supernatural entity (me) informing him that I have taken his equipment, but that it still functions perfectly and that he will still feel everything done with it. During the following days, he is treated to psychic visions of where his penis has gone, who it has been given to, and what they're doing with it - all the while he feels everything perfectly.

Admittedly, this idea is little more than an excuse for successive scenes of sex with a disembodied penis. Knowing this up front, any takers? PM me. Maybe even a few extra people to play individual scenes as recipient of the mysteriously still fully functional disembodied member...?
"A million people can call the mountains a fiction, yet it need not trouble you as you stand atop them." ~XKCD

My Kinsey Scale rating: 4; and what that means in terms of my gender identity. My pronouns: he/him.

My Ons and Offs, current stories, story ideas, Apologies and Absences - Updated 28 Jan 2024.

Darkpoet

That is certainly an interesting concept.  I don't know if I would have the time to really be the main character, at least not during this week. If you need a random side character, though, I can't really see how a disembodied penis floating around could get too dull.

Murphy Sez

Good to know I'm not the only one who thought about that when I heard this song!

Will he get his penis back? Will it still be detachable?
I love to write, come dream with me.

Get to know me: O/O
Ideas, randomness, pet peeves.

Mnemaxa

Actually owns a Japanese hentai comic of just this story. 

It was found by a trio of schoolgirls, of course.....

The Well of my Dreams is Poisoned; I draw off the Poison, which becomes the Ink of my Authorship, the Paint upon my Brush.

Nadir

I'm interested, but my writing partners would have my skin if I took another game... *dramatic woe* Good luck finding a partner for this.

Marlow

Quote from: Mnemaxa on July 07, 2009, 10:51:27 PM
Actually owns a Japanese hentai comic of just this story. 

It was found by a trio of schoolgirls, of course.....
Haha, I was going to say the same thing. It was outrageous, but I loved it.

The ritual at the end was... something else, to say the least. >.>
I DO NOT CARE ABOUT OOC GENDER!!! NONE OF MY IDEA THREADS ARE FIRST-COME FIRST-SERVE!!!