Female seeks dominant males for her schemes [MUL]

Started by BallerinaSlippers, July 08, 2009, 09:37:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BallerinaSlippers

Before you start reading I think I should make it clear that I only play the female half of a hetero relationship. It’s just my preference since…well…I’m a hetero female!

Still reading? Good!
I really value a story so be prepared for the story to play a very large part.
I’m new to this site so I’m not quite sure how it works, bear with me if I do something wrong! I do, however, have experience with roleplaying, so don’t worry about my meager post count.
None of these ideas are set in stone and can be changed should you wish to roleplay with me, I only made them more "developed" so there’s a good solid base to build from.

For what I value in an RP player and what I will and will not do in a roleplay check my on/off thread down in my signature

Oceans of sand. F(sub)xM(dom)

They all claimed she was unfit for marriage. She was proud, fiery, and sharp-tongued with an unshakeable will to never be like her “dimwitted air headed ditz of a sister” Her parents didn’t much care for her sass and her ladies in waiting didn’t much care for her sense of dress, thusly when the opportunity to marry her off came up the entire court jumped on it. Betrayed and enraged the crown-ruler of Atlantis is dragged away from her ocean utopia for the barren deserts of Ancient Egypt to marry a serious and stoic pharaoh she’s never met for the sake of the city she now hates.
Seeking: Pharaoh

Wicked games. FxM (switch)

You couldn’t deny Lunette Jacques wasn’t all-there. She had a morbid sense of humor, she enjoyed hurting people, and she found murder an enjoyable pastime. No one knew about her twisted past, or how she became an immortal bloodsucker, or anything else, they just knew to avoid her broken-down manor in the woods. But, regardless of precaution, humans in the nearby town began to disappear like mad and, out of desperation, a man with expertise on killing vampires was called in to rid the town of the Lunette nuisance. But can he survive her wicked games long enough to unravel her history and eventually kill…or maybe love her?
Seeking: Vampire hunter

I’m excited about this one because I’ve wanted to try a more dominant woman and Lunette is such an odd character with such a dark sense of humor I’m eager to play her. It centers around the fact the other character (any race really as long as it’s male and near-human)  is trying to unravel her curious temperament all while surviving her sadistic nature, crazy manor that seems to go on for miles, and her forceful advances.

The King’s favor. F(sub)xM(dom)

The Dark King’s court is a shadowed place of deceit, jealously, lust, and exotic entertainment from all corners of the mystic world be it in the form of an Imp fan dancer or an Elven fire tamer these performers are known all across the map. Beautiful and talented young girls flock to the castle so they may entertain the king hoping desperately to catch his eye. This is how it goes for years but then the King’s men capture a Fairy ribbon dancer in the forests and bring her to the court where she performs and succeeds where the others fail.
Seeking: King

This story also includes other elements (other jealous dancers, lusting lords, mutinous ladies, political rivals, brewing war) that prevent the plot from spiraling into the “over-done” abyss. Be willing to think on your feet for exciting plot twists if you are interested!

...And a bottle of rum F(sub)xM(dom)

A bookkeeper’s daughter living at the docks wants nothing more than to be a sailor in the royal navy. However, being a woman, she is barred from casting off to sea as a soldier. Of course that’s not going to stop her, so she disguises herself as a man and joins a notorious pirate crew, but her disguise isn’t fooling the one person she desperately needs it to. The Captain.
Seeking: Pirate Captain

Devil’s guard dog. F(sub)xM(dom)

She’s a skilled bounty hunter who believes her next catch will be a simple affair. She was prepared to fight him, to defeat him, to kill him. However she wasn’t prepared for the vampire to bind her being to his estate and she certainly wasn’t prepared to become a guard dog against his many supernatural enemies.
Seeking: Vampire

More than the traditional “master/slave” the slave is more than just a chained girl the master is trying to break. She serves a protective purpose, along the more obvious purpose, and is also a status symbol among other creatures and is kept groomed as such (much to her dismay)

Dimming Heaven’s Light. F(sub)xM(dom)

Pure and innocent to the ways of the world she never thought life outside her carefully constructed home would be so cruel. But it was.
An angel strays from her home of light and purity and before she understands what’s happening she’s whisked into the realm of evil and lust by a demon whose intentions for his fallen angel are less than innocent. He plans on breaking her will and tarnishing her angelic chastity by making her love him by any means necessary.
She’s not having any of it.
Seeking: Demon

This is the basic master/slave rp.

If you’re interested in any of these ideas PM me or drop a reply here!
In ballet, if your feet are stained with blood, your brow stained with sweat, and your face stained with tears, you're doing it right.
Ons and Offs

Vegas

I'd enjoy "...And a bottle of rum" if you'd like. Let me know and we'll sort out details. :-)

Rockin

Cedrick

Kings favor sounds interesting. Clearly a fantasy setting which always stretches the imaginations.

Drop me a line so we can go over character ideas and details.
Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breaths away

<a href="https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=62526.msg2810491#msg2810491
<a href=" https://elliquiy.com/forums">
Cedrick Please Read