Enforced Diversions (f reluc char for Dom any -- modern D/s, nc, manip)

Started by kylie, July 01, 2014, 12:14:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kylie

Looking for a decadent, manipulative and preferably slightly teasing or ironic character with a focus on a contained but developing domination story...   With a touch of sassy conflict, mixing pressure - pride - seduction - and maybe a bit of politics.  As usual, I prefer partners who are really interested in a steady dose of atmosphere, attire and psychology to keep things plenty intense for that brewing side of sexy.  As for character sex, I am somewhat open for this one; it's more about overall personality click with the story and my general tastes in physical details -- though I would prefer just one set of genitals I think (not feeling too up for "both" or "more").

I am primarily interested in forum or PM for this.  IM is vaguely possible and making it a small group game is also vaguely possible, but I am leaning more now toward 1-1 and turn postings.

I generally enjoy sort of toying and seductive (if conflicted) coercion scenarios...  So I was quite amused to read that the Chinese government has been driving some of its dissidents away from the public scene at sensitive times -- by sending them on expensive forced vacations with its agents!

So yes, I would like to take a little trip...  I would like to play a sort of dissident, or perhaps activist.  I am thinking, the daughter of a more activist person but a bit of a slowly emerging figure in her own right.  Perhaps a singer who is increasingly raising controversial themes.   Many of the precise character details are still up for discussion.  Mine may be an Asian or Asian-American woman; I am thinking a Vietnamese figure, although I might be open to playing other looks.  The sponsor does not particularly need to be Chinese or China -- I can think of several other parties that might do as well or better...  Or perhaps you can, too?     

It might have a seemingly more innocent start ("Look, I won a ticket!"), or a more obviously coerced one (an abduction or threats), but anyway it would soon become obvious that most of the arrangements are being dictated for my character.  The government or corporation behind the trip intends to keep me there for a week or two (or perhaps longer if there is some ongoing public campaign, or they somehow determine that the benefits of drawing it out are worth the expenses).  Of course, this requires that their minder(s) keep in close proximity -- making sure that I keep busy, overwhelmed with both their ability to provide expensive sights and goodies, and lodged in decadent comfort...  Though probably, those plush rooms have to be shared to make sure everything is kept well in hand!  Or perhaps the venue chosen is a resort where it is more sensible for all the guests to appear as couples, in which case appearances will be upheld one way or another...?     

The precise setting, let's bat ideas a bit... I am presently kind of thinking something exclusive ocean-side, maybe an island resort or a cruise ship??-- but it's really quite open to discussion.  Another exotic hideaway with small groups of vacationing strangers or foreign people who are all living "outside of the usual" for a while would work just as well.  Probably somewhere with a mix of 1) closed, small, spoiled (maybe twisted?) society of its own with certain flashy party events, 2) other times spent in between in more private luxury rooms, and 3) possibly some more standard tourist sites to fill the days and change the setting occasionally within a controlled context. 

Bonus if you are open to somehow involving (probably as more NPC or 'background story' somehow) other members of her family also being pressured along in a sort of collective abuse, likely in a separate location.   

General questions only here...  Interest by PM please. 

kylie

This overall idea is still open.  Had a go at starting it once and it wasn't quite clicking thematically. 

To repeat a little:  It might involve a little very early initial deception, but it's not a free ride with a generally clueless person.  Though not much of a physical struggle really, it's meant to have some obvious tension.   

Though I might like to try a slightly different character (possibly!) the next time, just to keep it fresh.  Open to some level of suggestion, and can be discussed.