News:

"Forbidden Fruit [L-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Alphabet Association Game

Started by Mordred, April 20, 2012, 12:20:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

QuirkyFelicity

Looking for a Dance Partner: O/O
My Café Corner: come visit

“You get ideas from daydreaming. You get ideas from being bored. You get ideas all the time. The only difference between writers and other people is that we notice when we're doing it.” -Neil Gaiman

Thorneblood

I am weary of planning and toiling in the crowded hives of men; Heart weary of building and spoiling and spoiling and building again; And I long for the dear old river where I dreamed my youth away; For a dreamer lives forever, And a toiler dies in a day.

On/Off

Illuminate

Account restricted at member's request

Zaphod

SouthernKitty

Kinyo

Katy von Tease

Flirting is a woman's trade which she must always keep in practice. For instance, her dress should be like a barbed-wire fence; serving its purpose without obstructing the view.

~~~ Katy's Sweets, Sours, and Bitters ~~~

Falstaff

Illuminate

SouthernKitty

Illuminate

Falstaff

Illuminate

Falstaff

Dystychiphobia   (Fear of accidents)

Illuminate

Katy von Tease

Flirting is a woman's trade which she must always keep in practice. For instance, her dress should be like a barbed-wire fence; serving its purpose without obstructing the view.

Illuminate

Zaphod

Illuminate

SouthernKitty

Juxtaposition ((Wooo someplace I can actually use it!))

Katy von Tease

Zaphod

Katy von Tease

Thorneblood

I am weary of planning and toiling in the crowded hives of men; Heart weary of building and spoiling and spoiling and building again; And I long for the dear old river where I dreamed my youth away; For a dreamer lives forever, And a toiler dies in a day.

On/Off

Illuminate