★ - H O L D ! M E!

Started by Zynthixian, May 31, 2014, 10:08:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zynthixian

★ - H O L D ! M E!

- Ever wonder why the cute guys don't ever seem to have girlfriends?
Why they push females away? Some can't take the pressure of sudden confession while others
have their own little secrets. What do these cute males do after school?

Well who knows...A secret club? Interesting.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

There are no rules except ALL CHARACTERS MUST BE MALE No acceptions.

Sex, violence and romance is ALWAYS encouraged. But there must be a story line.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

S P O T S

T h e • A r t i s t i c

T h e • P o p u l a r

T h e • O t a k u

T h e • P l a y f u l

T h e • C r o s s d r e s s e r /ReaperDouble0

T h e • [Pick your own]

T h e • B a d b o y /Zynthixian

T h e • M u s i c i a n

T h e • B o o k w o r m

T h e • T w o - f a c e d 

>> P R O F I L E

Take off the [] or you won't be accepted

⇨ N a m e :   [Full name, first and last]

⇨ R o l e :   [insert role such as the bad boy, drama, ect]

⇨ A g e:   [16-19]

⇨ A p p e a r a n c e:   [Full 2, seven sentence paragraph, at least]

⇨ B i o :  [Not optional]

⇨ L i k e s:  [^]

❤ insert

❤ insert

❤ insert

❤ insert

⇨ D i s I i k e s:   [^^]

✗ insert

✗ insert

✗ insert

✗ insert

⇨ Position:  [Uke, seke, or seme]

⇨ Other:  [Theme song, scars, anything]

⇨ Person behind the character:    [Your username]

Zynthixian

/Zynthixian reserved

EDIT w/ my profile

Lynnette

Would you mind reserving me the crossdresser? That is, if you don't mind females playing males :)
I'm available on Discord!
Feel free to message me if you want to chat
Lynnpai#4726

My O/O     My guide to set up a home server and Plex
My request thread

Zynthixian

Cerevan

...so intrigued. Might I submit a claim for the Artistic?

BenedictWolfe

Quote from: Zynthixian on May 31, 2014, 10:08:26 AM
⇨ A g e:   [15-19]

I just want to point out that characters aren't allowed to be younger than 16 here on Elliquiy. With that said; best of luck to you all and I hope the RP works out!

Cerevan

Quote from: BenedictWolfe on June 02, 2014, 12:23:55 PM
I just want to point out that characters aren't allowed to be younger than 16 here on Elliquiy. With that said; best of luck to you all and I hope the RP works out!

Good catch. I was wondering about that. :P

SheerFantasia

Seems rather interesting.  I'd like The Otaku if it isn't already taken! (with a character proposal to come soon).

Lynnette

I have an idea for my own character, though I'll wait till the first character have been submitted, to get a better idea.
I'm available on Discord!
Feel free to message me if you want to chat
Lynnpai#4726

My O/O     My guide to set up a home server and Plex
My request thread

Kokaine

Anybody gonna take a stab at the character sheet?
Current Craving/Looking For: Romance, Adventure, Action, Humor, and Erotica. (F/Any)

Current Post Rate: Moderate

Current Posts Owed: 1/8

My O/Os

Cerevan

Quote from: Kokaine on June 05, 2014, 11:31:23 AM
Anybody gonna take a stab at the character sheet?

I've been sitting on mine waiting for our noble potential leader. If everyone likes I can post it when I get home later tonight. Though personally I'm not sure about game viability of we've already lost our GM. xD

Kokaine

Cool. I'm gonna have a go at the Popular spot. I'll post my sheet later on as well. My muse got a craving that won't go away :P
Current Craving/Looking For: Romance, Adventure, Action, Humor, and Erotica. (F/Any)

My O/Os

Cerevan

>> P R O F I L E :  T h e • A r t i s t i c

⇨ N a m e :   Patrick "Trick" Williams

⇨ R o l e :  The Artistic

⇨ A g e:  Seventeen

⇨ A p p e a r a n c e:   Trick knows that with his average height and slim body he's not exactly an impressive specimen of manhood. He also doesn't really care. Despite having a steady job, he kind of dresses like a well kept hobo—jeans, superhero tees, and hoodies all the way. Messy dark hair and a general sense of rumpledness adds to that impression. All his clothes are long sleeved, the better to hide the thin scars covering his inner forearms from years of cutting. Though he tries hard to blend into the background and doesn't think much of his appearance, his eyes are truly exquisite and his face is all too often an endearingly open book.

⇨ B i o :  Nine of of ten psychiatrists agree that his childhood explains all his issues. Abandoned by his mother and shunted onto a dad that loved him but didn't quite know what to do with him...sure, they think they've got him all figured out. Truthfully though, he's not nearly as badly adjusted as people seem to think he should be. Aside from a few issues with abandonment and worth, he's fine. Really.

Most of his childhood was spent being an ordinarily troublesome boy—tree climbing, brawling, leaping out of second story windows on the intrinsic belief he could fly—but he got good grades and showed a talent for art early on. Got through middle school by hiding in the art room during lunch. The realization that he maybe kind of ended up liking guys more often than girls was also...not so great.

High school has proved to be a different story. No one here knows about his mom or his past, or would care if they did. It's easy to blend into the background. He spend most of his time sketching and has a small group of friends. Things are actually okay, functioning, survivable. If part of him wishes he could find someone to shove him up against a wall and kiss him stupid, well, that's his own business.

⇨ L i k e s:

❤ sketching

❤ superhero movies

❤ learning new things

❤ rainy days

⇨ D i s l i k e s:

✗ his job

✗ jerks and idiots

✗ fashion

✗ being the center of attention

⇨ Position:  Uke

⇨ Other:  Some Nights : Fun.

⇨ Person behind the character:  Cerevan

Kokaine

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
Ok... first draft...

>> P R O F I L E ⇨ T h e • P o p u l a r

⇨ N a m e :    Devlin Scott

⇨ R o l e :   The Popular

⇨ A g e:   Eighteen

⇨ A p p e a r a n c e:   At six feet, four inches tall, Devlin is a fit and handsome young man. His shoulders are broad, his waist trim and narrow, and his musculature lean yet strong without being terribly bulky. Overall his hard earned proportions give him a rather nice 'swimmer's build' that goes great with the almost effortless charm and swagger that he oozes. He is typically dressed for the occasion, wanting to look his best not matter what he's doing yet avoiding anything overly trendy for the sake of trends themselves. He is always clean shaven and his dark hair is typically styled to suit his mood. Occasionally he wears glasses but most often uses contact lenses.

⇨ B i o :   Devlin comes from a very wealthy background and was raised to hold true to very traditional values. Much was handed to him, it's true, but he has never been content to just sit on his ass and take hand outs or dwell in the cage his parents tried to build for him. He learned early on to surround himself only with those who would boost him up and to do away with any that would dare drag him down. His parents are fairly strict about the standards they hold their only son to and as a result discretion has always been of the utmost importance for him as he hasn't always agreed with his parents rules and expectations--especially when it comes to the subject of his sexuality. Disagreements here and there have led to the occasional incident--though nothing truly scandalizing--but for the most part he goes to great lengths to give off the impression, at least to figures of authority anyway, that he can truly do no wrong.

Outwardly, Devlin is a model student, class president, and a star athlete on the basketball team (a shooting guard) who's on top of the world and has the brightest of futures ahead of him. His true thoughts and feelings are heavily guarded secrets that lie behind the mask everyone expects to see. He's known to be rather cocky since he knows he's got the whole package and is a notorious flirt and player in social situations (mostly because he's not yet met his match). He is generally well liked and admired by those who only see him from afar or those close enough to be in the inner circle, making his influence rather far reaching among his peers.

It's no secret that those on his good side tend to reap the benefits of rolling with someone who is naturally protective, generous (yes, he will foot the bill because he can), charming, and fun loving so long as they know how to keep their mouths shut. Loose lips are one of the quickest ways to get on Devlin's bad side (though there are other ways as well) and those on his bad side best watch out as he has a well hidden nasty streak that has certainly helped to boost him to the top and keep him there. He will go after the things he wants and use whatever means he can to get his way. He does have his own code of honor, but it's not readily advertized so it's best that others not count on it working in their favor.

⇨ L i k e s:

❤ Attention

❤ Sports

❤ Intelligence

❤ Getting his way

⇨ D i s I i k e s:

✗ Being ignored

✗ Being the butt of anyone's joke

✗ Losing

✗ Waste

⇨ Position:   Seme

⇨ Other:     Theme Song -

⇨ Person behind the character:   Kokaine

My O/Os

Kokaine

So I guess this game isn't happening then...

My O/Os

Cerevan

Quote from: Kokaine on June 10, 2014, 09:10:40 AM
So I guess this game isn't happening then...

I'd say that's a fair guess yeah.  :-\

Kokaine

Mmkay, well I have a craving to fill so... *wanders off pretending to whistle*

My O/Os

Cerevan

Quote from: Kokaine on June 10, 2014, 10:56:24 AM
Mmkay, well I have a craving to fill so... *wanders off pretending to whistle*

-Chases after.- Wait for meeeee.