Probably an obvious question, but...

Started by Bloodied Porcelain, September 10, 2013, 01:00:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bloodied Porcelain

I'm cleaning up/making adjustments to the threads from an old group game I used to run, getting it to be run again. I've had several old players say they want back in to the new game now that I'm revamping some problem areas, so I'm doing my best to get things ready. That being said... I have a bunch of threads I'm going to be asking to have archived, and was curious if, after they are archived, do the urls for the threads change? Different forums have different conventions for that type of thing and I was just curious whether or not I would need to save the URLs for people who might want to see the old RP/information or what.

Thanks
I want no ordinary lover. I want a storm. I want sleepless nights and endless conversations at four a.m. I want passion, I want madness.
I want someone who's able to make my whole body shiver from a distance and also pull me close to make sense of all my bones.

~ Bizarre, Beautiful, And Breathtaking ~
~ O/O ~ Seeking ~ A/A ~ Mirrors and Masks ~ Poetry ~
She walked with the universe on her shoulders and made it look like wings.

Oniya

Moving a thread from one place to another doesn't affect its URL.  Merging it with another thread or splitting it into multiple threads will.
"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!
Requests updated March 17