dysfunctional vending machine

Started by ShrowdedPoet, April 29, 2008, 04:56:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ShrowdedPoet

I got this from another site that I visit but it's really fun.

In a dark dysmal hallway there sits a lone blinking light. As you come up to it it says cola on the side. However, when you put a dollar and two quarters into it, it gives you a dead president and two quarterbacks instead of a coke.

In fine print it tells that it's the "Disfunctional Vending Machine: caution, anything put into the machine comes back defective! Use at own risk"

How the game works is that someone will put something into the machine... and the next person posts what the other person recieves. Then that person posts about what they put in the machine.

Very much like the wish defect only this time it's a vending machine and there for is improbably funny trying to imagine said items coming out of the slot.

I put in Hillary Clinton, some matches, a can of gasoline, and my snotty tissue.
Kiss the hand that beats you.
Sexuality isn't a curse, it's a gift to embrace and explore!
Ons and Offs

Bliss

What comes out is a wild-eyed creature red, white, and blue in the face, riding a snail-shaped booger creature and bearing an eternally burning source of light.

I put in a pen, some coffee grounds, a tire swing, and a gardenia.
O/O ~ Wiki ~ A/A ~ Discord: Bliss#0337
I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Valerian

You get in return a vaguely round, viney creature that hangs in trees, shaking with wild energy, and continually tries to use its inky tendrils to write bad poetry on anything that sits still long enough.

I put in a bottle of wine, a copy machine, and three mosquitoes.
"To live honorably, to harm no one, to give to each his due."
~ Ulpian, c. 530 CE

Jefepato

You get a swarm of bloated, drunken insectile horrors that buzz around drinking everyone's booze.

I put in a highlighter, five sticks of Juicy Fruit, half a pound of copper wire, and a broken umbrella.

Sabby

You end up with a wirey ball that rolls around, highlighting its trail and using its Juicy Fruit patch to leap onto peoples heads and protect them from the rain.

I put in a giraffe, a bible, 3 almost eaten blueberry muffins and an expired movie ticket for Cloverfeild.

ShrowdedPoet

Out pops a Giraffe in a suit thumping the half eaten blueberry bible and performing an exorcist.

I put in my evil fine arts teacher, a bucket of rainbow paint, an angry swarm of bees, and my 2 year old daughters vomit from Monday morning.
Ons and Offs

Captain Maltese

Out comes a gay Sylvester, running like hell with a bucket over his head while being chased by said bees and Pip trying to shit on his head.

I put in this empty bottle of Gato Negro, some electric tape, a small knife and a compass.

Posting status:  25th December: Up To Date 5 of 9 : last month 2, this month 5, total 38 posts for 2023.

O/O            Current stories

ShrowdedPoet

Out pops a drunkin compass trying to stab you with a knife and tape the wound closed with electric tape.

I put in my ultra sound pictures, the wrapper of the snickers bar I just eat, and my desire NOT to be at work right now.
Ons and Offs