Why are you going to hell?

Started by Captain Maltese, December 22, 2010, 05:48:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Janzhi

Because hell sounds more interesting than the alternative.

Mr Quixotic

Request Thread And Story Links          O/O's

Current Status - Actively seeking another story or two. If we've noticed each other but, for som reason never connected, or we've written/plotted before and you'd like to again, please shoot me a PM.

'I, myself, am made entirely of flaws, stitched together with good intentions.'

William Blake

I took far too much enjoyment in being as difficult as possible during crisis intervention/physical restraint training.  >:)

QuirkyHarlequin

Autumn52

Because of things I have done in my past.
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

Silent Knight

Simply put? I'm pretty bad with directions.

Autumn52

Because I can and do have a mean streak. I also don't forgive easily. The bible says, "how can the father forgive you if you don't forgive others." or something like that. Well I try but honestly I know I can't be forgiven of all the sins I have done so off with me to hell when I die. I'm okay with it though. Acceptance is a wonderful thing.
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

MariaTgirl

I'm going to hell for not believing in God.
The worlds one and only self-described Crazy Crippled Tranny.

Gypsywoman

Because Im good......at being bad.
Just because the road is rocky doesn't that mean your spirit should be rocky too!

Lady Shadow

Oh because of the men....oh the many, many, many, many, men! Haha!
Rhythm is something you either have or don't have, but when you have it, you have it all over.
Ambition is like a V8 engine.
~Elvis Presley~

Gypsywoman

Just because the road is rocky doesn't that mean your spirit should be rocky too!

CandiBarr

I just can't seem to stay away from several of the cardinal sins...
Pride
Greed
Gluttony
Envy
and Lust
There is far too much eye candy on this earth. ^_^

Deamonbane

I accidentally stepped on my dog's tail once. He yelped. I felt like the worst person in the world.
Angry Sex: Because it's Impolite to say," You pissed me off so much I wanna fuck your brains out..."

Captain Maltese

I am going to hell, solely to laugh at all the smug bastards who thought they could ensure their own trip upstairs by appearing noble while secretly making life miserable for others.

Posting status:  25th December: Up To Date 5 of 9 : last month 2, this month 5, total 38 posts for 2023.

O/O            Current stories

Caelia

Because I have a place reserved for me and it just so happens to be the throne?

Captain Maltese

Because I am laughing my ass off right now. A priest in my country has been reported to the police by his congregation today, for stealing approximately a hundred thousand dollars from the church accounts and weekly collections. But the priest refuses to have done anything wrong. According to his lawyer, who interestingly is one of the top lawyers of this country, "It was in Gods interest".

Posting status:  25th December: Up To Date 5 of 9 : last month 2, this month 5, total 38 posts for 2023.

RedRose

O/O and ideas - write if you'd be a good Aaron Warner (Juliette) [Shatter me], Tarkin (Leia), Wilkins (Faith) [Buffy the VS]
[what she reading: 50 TALES A YEAR]

hexidecima

because I choose to question rather than fallow

JustAlexander

I’m going to hell because I’d rather do something to improve my situation than to pray to an unknown and unproven being.

Autumn52

Because I am not a follower, a sheep. I refuse to be led into an ambush blindly. I questioned and thus ended up saying, "f you". So there you have it.

If you don't want my honest opinion don't ask for my opinion. I don't care who you think you are.

Mimetisme

Because I am a willful slave to all my addictions.
♦ A&A/Post Tracker Updated 03-19-2020 (1 of 9 posts owed)
♦ O/O STILL Under massive reconstruction
POSTING RATE: A few hours - 72 Hours, excluding weekends.
(I vanish Friday nights & return Monday at some point, generally)

☙≈ Ons & Offs
☙≈ A&A, Chat & Post Tracker

SeraphAzriel

Because Heaven is outside the bounds of my parole.

Captain Maltese

Because I have yet to hear of a delight that someone, somewhere, did not define as a sin. If those uptight asses get to run a place and call everywhere else Hell, then I sure as Hell am not going willingly to their Heaven.

Belle33

Because of the many times I've said,'to hell with it'.  Now the place is cluttered with bad decisions I've got to at least clean up.  Hopefully, there's an exit.

Ons/Offs, Stories & Poems, Currently Not Available for RP

sweets

Because I have had very very bad thoughts about a priest.

In my defense he was absolutely  stunning.