~Original ideas~ (Under construction)

Started by Nachtmahr, June 25, 2010, 08:23:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nachtmahr

Hello there, dear reader.

Please look through my On's and Off's before reading through any of the plots below.

To return to the main thread, please click here.

Down below you're going to find a bunch of concepts for stories I want, or have wanted, to write. Unless specifically stated in the story's headline, I am open to any combination of genders for characters, including transgender and hermaphroditic characters.

All stories will be rated with *'s according to how badly I'm craving them at the moment. No * means no interest at the moment, going up to a maximum of three *'s for stories I'm craving very badly.

Please only contact me via PM.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Original Ideas.

Fandom.

~Await the Dawn With Her Kiss of Redemption, My Firebird!~
~You Were the Queen of the Souls of Man Before There Was the Word~

Nachtmahr

Original Ideas.

The Chambermaid.

This story could essentially be a long lost relative to the old and beloved Cindarella stories out there. It's not a direct rip-off, but it's somewhat in the same area. If you're not a fan of romance, and romantic stories, the there is no point in reading and further, because this -will- be a love story.

Plot; In a kingdom far, far away, a young prince has been found of age to find himself a wife. His parents have tried to persuade him into marrying quite a few different princesses, daughters of feudal lords, or other girls of bloodlines that would be of some kind of significance to their kingdom.
Though each and everyone has been beautiful and charming, these spoiled girls simply cant steal his heart, and time after time they have been sent home, disappointed and indeed unmarried.
His parents are getting frustrated, as they are starting to run thin on prominent and pretty young girls to offer him, and yet, while the prince himself wants to believe they are doing it out of love, he knows that their main motive behind all of this is greed, just like the girls trying to seduce him, some of them better at it than others. Yet, one day, as the prince is sent off to meet a new possible future lover, he meets a girl who finally manages to steal his heart.
He is given his own separate room in a huge mansion, far from home, and is assigned a chambermaid. She is young, about his own age, and quite beautiful in her own innocent way, yet she is poor, and would face great punishment, should she as much as even -think- about any kind of romantic involvement with the prince. Of course she does not resist for long, as she too is taken in by the prince's breathtaking charms, and their forbidden relationship forms.
Yet they have to keep it hidden from everyone in the mansion, unless the poor woman should face a horrible punishment.

My character;
The chambermaid, or whatever variation of the character.
The prince/princess, depending on the overall theme of the story.

Onverall Themes and Variations;
I'm open to the prince being a princess.
I'm open to playing this story in a furry/anthro style, or possibly other humanoid creatures, for increased fantasy.
I'm open to playing, or letting you play, Females, Males, Crossdressers (Only convincing ones), Intersexed or possibly Herm/Futa.
I'm open to playing this story with elements ranging from Vanilla/soft to the more hardcore, depending on the version and the characters.
I'm open to same-sex pairings, or anything in between.

The Stableboy.

Setting; Possibly something victorian or medieval. Mainly, I'm thinking something in between 1500-1800, normal world, but I'm open for any suggestions, and possibly something steampunk'ish, if you're more interested in doing something a bit less realistic and earthbound. (Steam-driven half mechanical hybrid-horses.. That would definitely count as 'different' I guess.)

Themes; Mainly something romantic and somewhat vanilla. While there will probably be intimate clashes, I'm not thinking of this as a mainly erotic story, but more storydriven with a slow, down-to-earth and realistic approach to mid-late teenage romance in the given ages. Mainly I'm thinking something M/F, but I'm keeping this open to M/M as well, should some interesting suggestions drop by. I also somewhat like the 'forbidden love' aspect that this could cause.

Your character; Possibly a princess/prince, or perhaps a noble of some kind. Preferably 16-17 as the site allows. Please don't offer me anything below that, as I have no interest in breaking Elli's rules, and currently cant offer any alternative platform for roleplaying. You will have quite a bit of craetive freedom to work on your own character, but I will probably ask for at least a rough draft of what I will be playing against.

My character; Matthias, or Matt between his sparce friends, is a 17 year old boy. He has been a war-orphan ever since he was rather small, and as such he has grown up, accustomed to being alone. He might be considered somewhat shy and socially awkward. In his late puberty he was hired to come work as a stableboy in the royal stables (or possibly a noble or lord/lady of some kind) and he took very well to this job. He knew that he was lucky to even get a job, roof over his head and food on his plate, and cherished the fact that he would not have to roam the streets, or turn to begging to prostitution, like many of his fellow orphans had to just to make some kind of living.
He has a bit of a hard time around people, as he's not really accustomed to any kind of kindness or interest, but he seems to show quite some love and compassion for the majestic horses that he tends to, and he is fairly good at his job, being allowed to take certain liberties every now and again, like taking some out for a ride to town, or through the woods. It also turns out that he is a rather brilliant horseman.

Plot; The plot is rather basic from this point and onwards. As explained above, Matt is a rather shy young man, but rather attractive. Perhaps even attractive enough to somehow get the attention of a young, fair maiden at the place where he serves. Ofcourse this would never do, and he/she could never really confess any intimate interests in him in public, but perhaps this youth you would be playing had enough of a sense of adventure to pursue his/her crush on this fine young man.
This would then go to slowly build into some kind of relationship between the two, and they may indeed end up having to hide their otherwise to sweet and loving affair in the hay of the stables or out in the woods, or whatever we might think of.

What kind of partner am I looking for? Normally I'm not very picky, but for a plot like this, I really cannot stress the point that I am looking for someone with interests similar to my own. Someone interested in a rather laid-back romantic ride, a love story of two youngsters who should not by social standards be allowed to interact, but somehow falls for eachother. There will probably be some sexual elements, but I doubt that they would be all too adventurous, so if you're looking to tie someone up and spank them senseless, this wont be a story for you.
Basicly, I need to get this story out of my head, and to help me do that I need someone who can enjoy a romantic, probably rather realistic late-teen romance between unlikely lovers. Someone up for a bit of a Romeo and Juliet story. Hopefully someone like that is still around? If you are, please send me a PM, and I will get back to you ASAP.

Sold!

~Sold!~

Plot; Years ago, the village of Auberdine was raided by imperialist forces. The village had been one of the last remaining 'heathen' settlements, where the druidic tribes still thrived, and carried out their natura, religious rituals, in honor of the gods of the wilds. Those that were not slain on the spot, were taken prisoner by the imperials, and carried away in chains to be sold off as slaves and servants for the rich imperial nobles. The village itself was burned to the ground, and the bodies of those who had resisted, or were deemed unworthy of service had been razed with it, not even being offered the final respect of a proper burial.

Amongst the masses was a young man; One so fair and beautiful, that he had by accident been sold as a female servant, rather than taken to the quarries or mines like the other men, to work himself to death at the hands of the brutal overseers.
He never protested, in fear of exactly what kind of fate that might fall on him, should anyone ever learn of this mistake. The fear of whips and chains led him into pretending to be the girl that he had been made out to be, and he watched the other women go about their days, learning how to mimic their feminine traits, eventually looking as much the part that one would never have believed he was anything, if not a woman. But then again, now that he had been sold he knew that his life could very well depend on him keeping his secret a secret.

He never dared think of his fate, should anyone ever find out. A very real risk, for someone as fair and alluring.

Setting; I have chosen to leave the setting fairly open on purpose. What I hope to achieve by doing this, is basicly to make the story far more flexible than it would otherwise have been. I would say that while it all sounds like it would be fairly middle-ages'ish, it could be turned around and perhaps end up as a sci-fi story, or perhaps something modern-day'ish? Maybe he is sold to a noble, living in a great mansion, or maybe even as a servant of the king, queen, princess or prince himself, at the greatest castle in the kingdom? Or maybe he is thrown on board a cruiser, and taken back to the general of the star-fleet, responsible for enslaving his people?

Sexual Elements; I'm very open to negotiation at his point, but what I initially had in mind was that there will be both a light, and an extreme version of this story. There can ofcourse easily be crossovers between the two, like the extreme version still being romantic, or the light version also including bondage. Also, not all things -have- to be included, these are simply just notes of what -could- essentially be involved in the story.

Light; Romance and Crossdressing.

Extreme; Bondage, S&M, Dom/Sub, Master and Pet, Beastiality, Humiliation, Public Scenes and Non-Con.

My Character; For the moment I will stick to playing the slave being sold. I will leave the character in itself open for debate, as I would like your input before settling on a grand design. I do have several things in mind though.

Your Character; A noble, or someone of equal social status, to have servants and/or slaves. Depending on the version of the story, it could be either someone very sweet and caring, or someone cruel and abusive. It's all down to you, basicly.

Nachtmahr

Coming Soon.