Looking for an Intimately Psychological Mind Control RP

Started by The Great Triangle, May 15, 2010, 10:24:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Great Triangle

I'm interested in playing a roleplay with a mind control theme, though my expectations are fairly high.  I'm interested in doing a roleplay that focuses heavily on the psychology of the characters, as well as how their personalities and desires are affected as they invade each other psychologically.  Plot wise, the roleplay would probably focus on a hypnotist slowly breaking into the mind of a subject, and reprogramming her desires, discovering her fears, wants, joys, and hates, and generally vivisecting her mind.  Character and states of mind will be very important; the mind control isn't just an excuse for the characters to start having crazy, guilt free sex, but a major element of the game.  Resistance, methods of persuasion, and changing states of mind will be major themes, as well as the long term consequences of the mind control on the psychology of both controller and controlled.

That's not to say there won't be a lot of dirty sex, of course; merely that it's not the goal of the game.  :-) 

Male/Female is my preference for the roleplay, with myself in the dominant role, though I'm quite willing to negotiate.  I'd prefer male players to play male characters, and female players to play female characters, but I'm willing to negotiate on that, for a very good writer.  I'm also very willing to incorporate a number of fantasy and technological themes, if that is what's desired.  I believe that the roleplay can go very well just focusing on intense conversations and psychological manipulation, but superscience and/or some level of magic could potentially enhance the story. 

If you're interested, send me a PM.  I'm going to be fairly selective on this idea, but please don't let that discourage you!  If you're interested in doing a somewhat lighter mind control RP, also feel free to PM, though obviously I can't garuntee anything. 
Meow!  I'm a kitty; made of fire.

Ons and Offs