TMNT Ideas: 3 Plots Posted

Started by Jag, February 28, 2010, 05:51:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jag

"You are so smug...You think the world revovles around you, don't you? You think that we couldn't possibly survive without the mighty and powerful Leonardo to guide us through our problems, huh?...Who ever said I wanted to be led? I'm better off calling my own shots, now get used to it!"

"You. Aren't. Ready. You're impatient and hot tempered...and more importantly, I'm better than you."

"I'm done taking orders.

Tempers and tension have always flared between the two brothers. Both have the makings of a great leader, but Leonardo was picked. This alone was enough to cause a boiling point. The two fight on everything. Raphael never wanting to accept Leonardo's option as the first and best one.

Even after taking care of Raphael and making a small amends after Raph's near death experience with the Foot Clan when April's home was burned down the tempers still flare. Even after nearly killing Leonardo himself during the 13 monsters ordeal, they can't stop fighting.

This will be a non-romantic game. There will be quite a bit of verbal and physical fighting.

I am accepting Unapproved members as partners for this.

Please post your interest in this thread. I'm looking for someone to play either Raphael or Leonardo (I can play either of them).
Ons/Offs // Request Thread (Updated 3/10/24) // Slow to Reply at the Moment

Jag

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles vs. Thundercats

(I would like to go on record that this is what happens from me going into the Shoutbox)

Krang screwed up royally. His portal into Dimension X failed miserably and Donatello's plan to have it suck the Technodrome into it worked, yet not as he planned. They got sucked in too. Instead of finding themselves in Dimension X, they find themselves on a strange planet. There are no cities, cars, streets. Nature is everywhere. The boys don't see that as completely terrible (except Donnie who can't possibly live without microchips), but Krang and Shredder do.

The turtles soon find new allies and new enemies.

Jag

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles:

The turtles find themselves in a new universe that doesn't have Mutant Turtles, so they are forced into the bodies of the most common creature of that planet. Humans. After spending so many years as freaks, hated, and hiding in sewers; the boys finally have a chance to interact with society. But will they decide to stay when a chance to get back home comes up or will they choose to go home?

xxbutterfiywings

I <3 the last idea you posted, where were you planning on going with it? :)

Jag

Quote from: xxbutterfiywings on March 11, 2010, 06:27:54 PM
I <3 the last idea you posted, where were you planning on going with it? :)

I got the idea from the Turtles Forever movie. Shredder finds out that there are multiple dimensions and universes and different people in each of them. He realizes there are thousands of universes that have their own version of the Ninja Turtles...I was thinking that instead of him off the source of the turtles (cause that would destroy him as well) he instead sends them to a place where they don't exist. Instead of it killing them, it just turns them human.

They would end up in a modern place (not the kind of modern they are used to, but our modern world). A much more 'peaceful' place than there are used to. With the down time of being stuck there, they get to enjoy time as being a human. But then Donnie finds a way to get them home and back to being turtles. There could be a number of reasons for why they have to go back (being heroes is a big job after all), but it's hard to let go of being accepted.

The game itself would revolve around their time as humans. They would end up in New York (since that is where they would be coming from) and can use the bit of money they have one them (cause for some reason they always seemed to have a little money in the shows) to get a hotel room at first.

I would need either my partner to play the four guys or play four Original Characters. Or I would play two of the guys and my partner play two of them. I foresee lots of fighting between them and the outside world due to their social awkwardness.