News:

"Forbidden Fruit [L-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

What are you listening to right now? (Part 1)

Started by Lirliel, May 17, 2005, 02:11:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Siegfried

Hellsing, an anime about vampires.  Lots of blood and death. ;D

Terri

Manowar, Nightwish and Yellowcard are my inspirational  tunes (for now anyway)
Dark Embrace: Queen Marlinda
Crystal Hearts: Lady Katherine
Dragon Valley: Lessien
Lost City: Oyushi
White Castle: Atara
Runaway Tails: Kara
Hidden Love: Caroline
Temple of serpents: Brin
From the sky: Krel
"The Beast": Mari (?)

Lirliel

"Jealousy would be far less torturous if we understood that love is a passion entirely unrelated to our merits."

"A minute of perfection was worth the effort. A moment was the most you could ever expect from perfection."

GolGol

My game ideas: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=75040.0

Ons and Offs, the updated list,  and pictures. Updated 29/10: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=4506

Discord: Plasmapudding#3339

Lirliel

"Jealousy would be far less torturous if we understood that love is a passion entirely unrelated to our merits."

"A minute of perfection was worth the effort. A moment was the most you could ever expect from perfection."

ZK

On's/Off's --- Game Reviews

"Only the insane have strength enough to prosper. Only those who prosper may judge what is sane."

Terri

Joan Osborne - One of Us (Titanium Radio)

This can be found at http://radio.titaniumwebs.com:8000 using WMP
Dark Embrace: Queen Marlinda
Crystal Hearts: Lady Katherine
Dragon Valley: Lessien
Lost City: Oyushi
White Castle: Atara
Runaway Tails: Kara
Hidden Love: Caroline
Temple of serpents: Brin
From the sky: Krel
"The Beast": Mari (?)

revhorndog

Lirliel

ZK

On's/Off's --- Game Reviews

"Only the insane have strength enough to prosper. Only those who prosper may judge what is sane."

Lirliel

Siegfried

Lirliel

WHOO! Rammstein is good :D

Within Temptation - Restless

Siegfried

Yah, I just wished I spoke German.  You would think with a name like Siegfried I could be able to, but no.

The End of Heartache- Killswitch Engage

Lirliel

Oh.. not that hard.. but hey I am dutch ;)

Within Temptation - Enter

Siegfried

Trapt-Head Strong

Must be nice to be able to know more than one language. :)

Lirliel

Sometimes.. its nice when you go out of your own country ;)

WT - Gatekeeper

Siegfried

I never get a chance to leave my own country :'(

Iron Maiden-Two Minutes to Midnight

Lirliel

Ow... don't feel bad..

Spiritual Beggars - Throwing your life Away

Siegfried

By your command, I shall not then :D

Escape From Hellviw-Cry

Lirliel

*pats you on head* good boy :)

Nevermore - Final Product

Siegfried

Thank you mistress ;)

Kron- I Watched You Change

Lirliel

No problem hun :)

Artimus Pyledriver - Swamp Devil

Siegfried

Lirliel

Good song :D

Fear my Thoughts - Sweetest hell