Swift0rderlychange is looking to play! (F for M or F)

Started by swift0rderlychange, March 10, 2017, 10:05:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

swift0rderlychange

Stories I’m looking to play:

Student/Teacher: F/F or M/F
You know better, but there's one in every class. She's the girl you can't stop looking at. Gorgeous and not meant for high school boys. Until now you've resisted the urge. You're the teacher, you don't fuck students. But this one is something special. You manage to avoid her until a student government retreat puts you on a collision course. Bullied by her roommates and locked out in her pajamas, she comes to your room, looking for help and you help yourself.

The neighbor’s pool: M/F
You're a happily divorced man. You left your cheating wife and moved to a new home far away from her. The second best part of your new home is the huge pool in the backyard. The best part, however, is your neighbor's hot college daughter. She sneaks over when you're not around, and her little bikinis are something you love to watch on the security footage. One night, while you're on your way home, your cell phone security app dings and you see her there, swimming naked in your pool. You floor it home and catch her. You agree not to tell her parents and she confesses that she knew about your security app.

Step-father of the year:
Your buddies told you not to marry the flight attendant. She was only interested in your money. But you were young, dumb, and full of cum. The first sign of trouble was when she showed up to your engagement dinner with her teenage daughter in tow, a girl you had no idea even existed. You married her anyway, you were ready to be a father, even if you were closer in age to her daughter than you were to her. After a few years, you know your buddies were right. She's still only interested in your money. Still, you like her daughter, maybe a little too much. And you're beginning to think she likes you too. One night while your wife is traveling, you hear your step-daughter in her bed and she's moaning your name. You know you need to have her and start figuring out a way to make that happen.

Pay the babysitter: M/F/F or M/M/F
A couple comes home from a date and finds the babysitter isn’t ready to go home. This can either by a M/F couple or a M/M couple.

Hermione/Snape: M/F
I’m looking for someone willing to play the Potions Master in an AU where he doesn’t die in the end of the Deathly Hollows. Special preference to anyone who is familiar with the WIKTT forums and the marriage law challenge.

swift0rderlychange

I'm bumping this thread because it's been updated, because I'm ready to be active on the site again and because it's been more than a month since I posted.