Mail-Order Bride looking to get into the US

Started by Underneath, January 02, 2011, 12:30:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Underneath

A Very Special Delivery
A beautiful foreign woman, born of Czech Republic descent, young in her mid 20s is looking to make it big in the United States.  She's heard stories of how great the country is and has always dreamed of one day becoming an American citizen.  Unfortunately, work was scarce and she barely had any money to put food on her table, so moving to another country seemed impossible, until one of her friends phoned her from America.  Hearing how her friend became a proud American, she didn't hesitate to sign up and post an ad of her own as a Mail-Order Bride just like her friend had done.  Once a lucky man accepted her ad, she found herself now in America ready to get married and become what she's always dreamed of becoming...an American Citizen.  Through her journey, she also finds love in the man she had originally only married for legal purposes.  An added bonus making all of her dreams and wishes become reality.

Requirements
-Looking for a kind-hearted Male character willing to help a woman achieve her dreams.
-Male doesn't have to be filthy rich, but slightly above average with a nice job that pays enough for breathing room for pleasure purposes (going out to dinner, movies, buying nice clothes, etc)
-Would like a slightly Dominant Male who knows how to please a woman. (please check my Ons & Offs for a little deeper explanation as to what I am willing and NOT willing to try)
-My Female character is foreign, so I will be posting in Russian at times, but I will translate in parenthesis ( ) when I do.  She will know enough English to make some sense, but will not speak it so well.  (please check my Ons & Offs to understand what I mean)
-I would like to build a story and relationship with both characters before going into the more adult scenes.  I would like to get there eventually, but please, let's not jump straight into it.

If anyone has any ideas, please feel free to PM me and we'll work out something, but remember to check my Ons & Offs before coming to me with ideas.  (Ons & Offs located in my signature)