I'm looking for a baby brother or sister!

Started by NorthernQT, December 18, 2010, 06:03:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NorthernQT

Hey,

---  One thing...  if you're not into incest, you could always be a STEP sibling...  OR, possibly a young neighborhood girl/boy who I baby sit, care for, am a nanny, too, or somehow where you're not related to me, but we still have a close relationship...

Okay, so!

I'm looking to play an older sister who enjoys using their younger sibling to her advantage, having them do whatever she wishes them to do.  While she can be caring and sweet, since they're family after all, she can be a controlling bitch, too, if need be.

I'd love a sibling with some fiestiness, not one that'll just roll over.  I expect you to act like a teenage, one that'll listen to his elders, but, of course, there will be times where you'll act up/act out, be stubborn, and not listen.  Then, I shall put you in place. 

Please know, this will not include much BDSM at all.  If any, (though, I don't plan on it, really), there would possibly be hand bounds (whatever those may be), blind folds, etc.  Simple things, nothing too much.  Varies on what you're into, though.  But, really, I'm looking for it to be more of a consensual/sweet role-play.

I don't have a plot laid out, but that's something we can discuss together over PMs or Aim (which I find easier, personally).

So...  if you're literate, detailed, and creative, hit me up!  I'm waiting!  ^^

P.s..  There might be more than one older sister (played by me as well).  Who knows..  >.>

Trieste

Just a reminder that the 'baby' sibling must be 16 years of age or older.

NorthernQT

I know, I knooow.  I just meant she/he'll be younger than my character, so I'll still be able to refer to them as my baby sister/brother. 

Trieste

NorthernQT

Closed for now due to an overwhelming amount of replies, but thanks for the interest!  ^^