Searching for a Day Zero zombie game

Started by wigglebiscuit, November 29, 2019, 11:41:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

wigglebiscuit

I see a lot of zombiesque stories set several years after the apocalypse. Which is fine, I'm throwing shade or anything, but I think it would be neat to write a story set the day of, ya know? Throw a few characters in the middle of a mass scale event, society collapsing all around them. The plot would be simple survival and trying to figure out what the hell is going on.

Since this is E, we could throw in some erotic elements. Given the genre, likely erotic horror with a healthy dose of NC. I have a few ideas for that.

What do you think? If the idea generates some traction, maybe we can draw a GM. I can definitely help, but my schedule won't permit me to run a story.

Remiel

I would love a small group (read: 4-5 players) game to this effect.  I've always been intrigued by the concept of a handful of dissimilar individuals forced to rely upon each other for survival.

wigglebiscuit

Remiel,

Thanks for posting interest!

I've developed the idea a bit more in my head. Since this is E, I'd like to build in an element of eroticism into the story, giving it a touch of erotic horror, which would supplement the survival aspects and add tension.

We could eliminate the idea that the zombies are true undead, making them infected instead. Thus they aren't trying to eat people, but infect them. I think that would do for the opening sequences. Put the characters and NPCs in the middle of a dense urban center, but relatively isolated in their immediate surroundings--perhaps a late night diner or something like that. Something happens, and then all hell breaks lose.

The erotic elements can be introduced later. I have ideas for that :)

wigglebiscuit

Yes, exactly.

Except not 28 days later. 0 days later. And not necessarily rage zombies. They could be more varied, like the zombies from Last of Us.

So, not exactly ;)

TheHangedOne

I realize this post is a month old, but I'm curious if you're both still looking.  It's been forever and a day since I've run anything, but I'd be willing to try. Free form or system based.
A&A's and O&O's *Status: Here and there | Games: Aiming for punctuality*
"In prosperity, our friends know us; in adversity, we know our friends."
"In the ocean of knowledge, only those who want to learn will see the land."
"Before you roar, please take a deep breath."
Check out my poet tree!

wigglebiscuit

Awesome!

I'll pm you in the next couple days when I have a little more time...

MrWhatTheBoof

Hmmm, am I too late if I wish to join the story? I've been looking for groups lately and so far, I've been coming up stale. I'm hoping it's not too late ^.^'