M lf Anyone for a Fire Emblem smut filled game. [MxF and/or Bestiality]

Started by Orochimaru, August 16, 2021, 04:23:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Orochimaru

For general information about me; https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=246714.msg12196766#msg12196766

So, I have revised my Three Houses idea. While still smut based, I do have more of a story/plot idea to go with it. I will say now that it does deal with manipulation and use of magic to alter / influence said canonical female characters. Of course, that means if you want magic or potions to alter one’s physical body; can be done too.

As for the females I would like to be played, but not all will be as I see it; be all together at once.

Cornelia
Dorothea
Manuela
Hilda
Ingrid
Monica and later Kronya.

Possibly Constance in place of Ingrid.

If you have a request, I am more than happy to hear it. ^^

As for the idea itself and gonna shorten it a bit: My character was a commoner, up until not too long ago; Cornelia adopted him or rather took him in and forged paper, given her position in the Holy Kingdom of Faerghus for him to be her little brother from another family. She picked him as she found he had aptitude for magic and wanted to use him to get information from the Monastery to help her master’s; Those Who Slither in the Dark. Cornelia used her charms and looks to lure him; eventually teaching him magic and minor control magic. She also found he had a keen aptitude for spy work too. What she did not know was she was setting herself up for him to want to claim her for himself as he was slowly being corrupted by the power he was given through, money, status and magic after living such a hard life in the capital’s streets. Now that he was being given the means; he was going to use it to its fullest.

For physical details, he had grown out and is slightly overweight by about 50 pounds. His current weight being a little over 200 lbs and he stands about 5 foot 5 inches tall.

Thus, he is in the Blue Lions House with Dimitri and others. Despite his ‘sister’ giving him a mission; he is actually mild-mannered, fun-loving individual. Though, he is pretty soft spoken. Still, thanks to some internal work from Hubert; at the request or Cornelia, he gives MC dossiers on all the students and finds Dorothea and, beyond being captive by her looks and reads her known history; opts to use her as his guinea pig. Although, given the fact she is a orphan and commoner who rose to songtress; he feels like he can relate to her. So, despite the success, he would keep her. Plus, she is a connection to the Flame Emperor.

It is from Dorothea he learns about her idol and teacher at the Officers Academy, Manuela. Investigating her, reveals her poor love life and just seeks it as Dorothea equally seeks company. Thus, he uses that to his advantage, but besides the forbidden social relationship, he also wanted her to be his inside woman. Give her a bit of alcohol or love and he figured she would spill all info that she might get about the Church.

Hilda Valentine Goneril would be next as he wanted a connection to the Golden Deer and the Alliance; Hilda was the natural choice. Despite her own keen observational ability and ability to manipulate others due to her spoiled and lazy nature; she was one of the few closes to Claude Van Riegan. What was more; her families land was close to Kingdom Territory and known for its military might.

Ingrid fits in as he is slowly becoming consumed by the power and influence, he is gaining; besides being infatuated with her natural beauty. He learns of her families’ troubles and knowing his new house could support her and thus, if he married her, her family could add even more to his influence. Since money and resources is no issue for him if he contacted his ‘sister’; he asks Cornelia to arrange a marriage between Ingrid Brandl Galatea.

Monica fits in as she is a more direct informant for the Argathians or between him and Cornelia. Obvious, it is Kronya in disguise, but something could be done here, but later, had the idea that he saves her life after she was killed for a spell that failed by one of her ‘comrades’. He gave her a new heart but had a puppet spell on it. This meant he had literal control over her life and since she is the type to beg even an enemy for help.  He took advantage of her cowardice but admires her ability to kill and enjoys her looks. Making her his personal plaything and assassin.

Last in the list is Cordelia herself. He finds an opportunity when he sees a battle at home is to break out and knowing she is too prideful to not take care of it herself. He waits till her magic is depleted and just before she is to be killed; save her… only to deceive the lady of deceit herself and places a seal on her; that turns her magic again her as he enslaves her. Adding her power and influence to his.

So, with this string of events; we can even go into part 2: war part of the game.

Last interest is more like a one shot, and it is from Fire Emblem Awakening. It is Tharja X Horse.  Like, she is to be promoted to a Dark Knight and needs to select a horse to be her mount. This idea came from an image I found of a SFM video or even a character known as Shade, a female dark mage, but her card art gives a not so innocent impression. =P

If anything sparks your fancy, please PM me. I would love to hear from you. ^^

Orochimaru

Orochimaru