"Fantasy Relax" a Freeform, Orgy / Nudist, Mystery Action Adventure, always open

Started by Chreestafer, August 19, 2014, 02:21:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chreestafer

Fantasy Relax

Far to the east, in the distance of forgotteness, sits the outer edge of the Potrium Desert.  A barren and desolate land where no one returns once they've entered the desert.  Amongst the heat and sands sits the corpses of colossal creatures lost to the sands of time.  Vacant empires sit in ruin left un touch for millions of years.  History holds that the Potrium was a vast land of grand wealth and massive forests. Trillions of years ago, a war of the gods was waged, and the planet was the battle ground.  The war devastated the area, and within years the land was laid to waste and became the sand vastness known as the Potrium Desert.  Nothing was reported to have ever survived, at least that is what everyone was told throughout the generations.  Rumor states there is a giant lake at the center of the desert, many have searched for it, non have returned.  Legend continues that at the center of the lake is an island, vast in glory, filled with unseen treasures and natural wealth's hidden from the world. 

These are rumors of course... Or are they?

The rumors of the said island seemed like child's tale to you as travel from tavern to tavern, city to city, realm to realm.  You're a warrior, a thief, a magi, high priestess, what ever you are, you are exceptionally well at what you do.  This is why when you end your day you find the invitation very interesting.  As you sit at the tavern a young lady approaches you with a letter,  as you lay down for night in the woods the words seemed carved to a tree,  as you prepare to memorize your spells the words spill across your spell book. 

The words speak an invitation.

THE LETTER:

"Your skills have not gone unnoticed, and your abilities and capabilities should be sung about for the days to come.  I offer you this, freedom.  Freedom of the burden of saving people. Freedom to relax, and be accepted and appreciated for who you are by your piers.  You've struggled for so long, let yourself be treated like royalty for once.

The sands of time holds vastness beyond your imagination, the path is before you, set your eyes to the moon and the doors will lead your heart to treasure"

Fantasy Relax is a freeform rp where races of all orientations find an invitation to a sort of vacation.  They are swept away to an island locked in greatness.  Yet is there something hidden behind the words, or is this just a real time to relax?  That is for you to figure out!

Im looking for a group of 8, including myself, so 7 others who are looking to have a good time.  The adventure will start out like any other fantasy world, but once you're on the island there is a strict no clothing, no weapon policy.  Are you up for the invitation?

All races, all orientations are accepted.  All I ask is that everyone be something different to add uniqueness to game. Orgies and public sexuality is expected.

Character sheet:

Name:
Sexuality:
Photo: Use as many as you can find
Class/Profession: Invent one if needed, just explain what the class is.  Otherwise things like Fighter, Cleric, Mage, etc.
Personality:
History/Bio:
Extra Notes:
Gear: this is all the items you are traveling with, it can honestly be anything because you'll be without everything soon enough. 
Fears:
Casual Ons:
Casual Offs:
Sexual Ons:
Sexual Offs:

“The Doctor: This is bad, I don't like this. [kicks console and yells in pain] Never use force, you just embarrass yourself. Unless you're cross, in which case... always use force!
Amy: Shall I run and get the manual?
The Doctor: I threw it in a supernova.
Amy: You threw the manual in a supernova? Why?
The Doctor: Because I disagreed with it! Now stop talking to me when I'm cross!”
Ons and Offs
F-List

LimitlessNikkie

Saiyuri

1651Leviathan

Tentatively interested! I'll try to think of something soon.

Chreestafer

“The Doctor: This is bad, I don't like this. [kicks console and yells in pain] Never use force, you just embarrass yourself. Unless you're cross, in which case... always use force!
The Doctor: Because I disagreed with it! Now stop talking to me when I'm cross!”
Ons and Offs
F-List

LimitlessNikkie

Name: Dove

Race: Dryad

Sexuality: Hetero Curious

Class/Profession: Druid - nature/animal magic user with religious overtones

Personality: Dove is someone who looks at the world for it's beauty even at the ugliest of times. She will find joy in the smallest things from a flower to a butterfly. She is young at heart, joyful and carefree. She lives her life to enjoy it, she cares nothing for money nor status she simply wants to be happy and pursues it with near reckless abandon.

History/Bio: Dove grew up in the forests an untouched parts of the world. She could have lived there quiet happily the rest of her life if she didn't have this itch under her skin. An itch to explore, to learn. To see that world and all the wonders in it held for her.

Dove left her tree when she was sixteen and since then has not stood still for a moment. Jumping from one group of adventures to the next she has traveled far and wide seeing both the tallest darkest mountains and the deepest vastest oceans that seemed to go on forever and a day. All this and still she craved to see more.

But even with that craving she was tired, weary not of the travel but of the despair around her. So many sad or unhappy, so many upset by their places in life. She tried to help to teach contentment and pleasure in the little things in life but they looked on her as if she was touched in the head and she soon found herself leaving looking for a place that made sense to her.

Extra Notes: Dove is a very tactile person having next to no boundaries when it comes to personal space nor affection.

Gear: Leather clothing, a bow, quiver, small pack, days worth of food, small dagger, and small survival kit.

Fears: Death of her tree

Casual Ons: Holding hands, hugging, humor, smiles, dancing, singing, gardening, cooking.

Casual Offs: Cruelty, vulgarity, rudeness.

Sexual Ons: Kissing, innuendo, touching, massage, muscular men, biting, light aggression.

Sexual Offs: Being bound, and the norms (Vore, Gore, water sports and furries)

Prince Truhan

Name: Erron

Race: Human

Sexuality: Straight

Class/Profession: Swashbuckler (Swordsman focused on agility and speed)

Personality: Erron is constantly looking for fun and pleasure, it's hard for him to take things seriously even when faced with mortal danger. He believes that life is short and meant to be enjoyed.

History/Bio: Erron had an affinity to swords from a very young age. The first sword he called his own however  he stole before running away from his house in search for something more exciting.

Upon being able to interact with people of other races he realized that his humanity was both a blessing and a curse, he felt that he had more energy than that of someone that would live for ages, but he also had very little time in comparison to them. This realization of the short time he would have on the world didn't make him cautious, as can be seen by the several scars on his chest, but instead instilled a determination to get the most out of life.

Gear: Swords of various materials, Tools, Expensive clothes, Armor, Potions

Fears: Having to stop experiencing life, lack of options

Casual Ons: Showing his skills, music, a good fight, saving someone's life, flirting

Casual Offs: Being limited, silence, being bored, being ignored

Sexual Ons: Being in charge, Being watched, Group sex

Sexual Offs: Bathroom play, permanent injuries

Chreestafer

Sweet 5 so far! 3 more to start! I love the character so far.  Damn you prince truhan! I was gonna be the human but that's ok I'll figure something else out. :)

I'm going to add some more to the character sheet.  Si if you don't mind add this.

Gear: this is all the items you are traveling with, it can honestly be anything because you'll be without everything soon enough. 
Fears:
Casual Ons:
Casual Offs:
Sexual Ons:
Sexual Offs:
Ons and Offs
F-List

Saiyuri

Name: Elune Shadowsong

Race: Night elf

Sexuality: Bisexual

Class/Profession: Huntress

Personality: Elune is a very sweet and kind woman. She is patient, flirtatious, and funny. However, if need be, she is also very tactical in battle and isn't afraid to shoot first and ask questions later.

History/Bio: As a child of the stars, Elune is accustom to living and being one with nature. She has always enjoyed the company of others and often collected pets on her travels as a huntress. As a night elf she is able to blend into her surroundings during night fall which aids in her elusiveness as a huntress.   

Extra Notes: Elune loves to have a good time and is very comfortable with being nude in the company of both sexes. She'd prefer being nude over any amount of clothing any day.

Gear: Bow, quiver, dagger, broad sword, cloak, poisons, potions

Fears: Death of her people or the forest

Casual Ons: Kindness, Manners, Gentlemen, Flirting, Warm smile, Humor
Casual Offs: Rudeness, Arrogance
Sexual Ons: For men: Muscular figure, large sex, shaved.  For women: Large breasts, Small breasts, hour glass figure, shaved.
Sexual Offs: Abuse, bondage, rape

Chreestafer

This is only a concept so far.

Name: Tristyn Talis (Real name Tristyn Sivenwood)
Race: Half-Elf
Sexuality: Omni-curious
Photo:
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

Class/Profession: Psychic Warrior
Personality: Arrogant, rude, crude, quiet, often self centered, can be a belligerent drunk.  Yet once you get to know him he can be the sweetest guy. He'll sacrifice anything to make sure someone is safe, even if it doesn't benefit him, yet he'll grumble about it forever.
History/Bio: At 23 years of age Tristyn was set to wed a full blooded elf, a woman of immense beauty that he even wondered how he came upon this chance.  Tristyn was the youngest of 3, bastard born of an elven king who fell in love with a common tavern wench.  Some said it was old age, but others claimed blasphemy and ignorance set the kings mind to stray.  Tristyn fell as the soul heir to the throne, after his elder sister, a priestess of the goddess of the moon declined the chance to seat the throne.  Tristyns brother would have fell next in line if he were still alive.  The prince's older brother died leading the blockade against the northern waste known as the demonlands.  The Sivenwood Kingdom was the last hope the held the demonlands at bay from spilling into the world of civilization.  Years of battles and wars proved to be in the favor of the elves.  The young prince took to his wife like water and they were inseparable, for years they were found at each others side, and for many years she would see him off to his battles.  He was raised to be a proud warrior, his skill was unmatched for miles around and it was often said the soul of his brother lived on through him.
His only child came weeks before he was to be announced king.  At the age of 35, his years were young, and he would have been a fine king.  If it weren't for the night invasion,  the night the world ended, the night his world ended.  The day prior to his coronation,  a grand feast was held in his honor,  and the festivities went late into the night. As most were turning in for the night, the walls shook with hatred and fury.  The bombardments came from the darkness,  the castle was under attack once more.  However this time things were inside.  Tristyn watched as waiters and slaves became demons attacking common folk all about.  It didn't take long for the castle to fall and the flames to take them.  That night he lost his wife, he lost his child, he lost everything and everyone.   The only reason he lived was because something in him snapped. His eyes became lights as his mind screamed, all else was darkness.  When he awoke, it was days later, and the pains of fire burno shot through his torso.  Climbing from the ruble he was the only survivor, something he wasn't proud of.  Years of drunken nights and selling his sword hand soon drowned out the memories.   He wasnt sure if he could ever find love or peace again, then the letter came to him in his dreams.

Extra Notes: One who turns the mind’s potential to the warrior’s art is known as a psychic warrior. Where psions devote themselves wholly to the development of mind-engendered abilities, psychic warriors give emphasis to the development of the body. With mental and physical energy working in union, the psychic warrior strives toward martial perfection. The sword, axe, and bow are physical tools that psychic warriors embrace along with their psionic abilities. Well trained in both physical and psionic matters, the psychic warrior is a formidable adversary.
Gear:
Fears: Fire, Being alone, seeing his child still alive.
Casual Ons: Reading, exotic women, animals, mediating.
Casual Offs: mouthy women, stupidity
Sexual Ons: exotic women, rough women who can take charge at times, women with a little hair down there, footplay, (my ons)
Sexual Offs: Rape, gore, (my offs)
Ons and Offs
F-List

1651Leviathan

'Crimson' Veni Locke
Race: Halfling
Sexuality: Straight (unless tipsy)
Class/Profession: Thief/Rogue
Photos:

Personality: It's been suggested that Veni Locke just doesn't give a damn.  And that's mostly right.  For the mostly-unrepentant, mostly-unreformed thief, the world isn't a nice place.  It's something to scoff at, to spit on, and, maybe, if you're lucky, take what you can get from it before the end.  And Crimson Veni is nothing if not lucky.  Her manner is calculated for effect, cocky and full of bravado, a near-constant smirk on her lips as she speaks. She's bold, forward, and slick. She is irreverent towards authority, with a fast tongue that always says what she thinks, and a keen eye that never misses a chance for fame, fortune, and pleasure.

History: Growing up on the mean-streets of a major port, Veni learned quickly that the fastest way to survive and prosper was to steal. And she got very good at that art, using her small stature to sneak past whatever her curvy little body couldn't seduce. Quick with her daggers and tongue, she's tried her hand at everything from cons to piracy, travelling across the kingdoms of the land, always one step ahead of her pursuers. Her trademark red, wide-brimmed hat lent her the moniker of 'Crimson' Veni Locke.

Gear: Well-made stiletto daggers; numerous lockpicks, vials of grease, and similar items (just for thievery, obviously); form-fitting leather armour; red trench coat; red hat; 'comfort' items, mainly whiskey and cigars.

Fears: Failure, settling down, sharks (duh).
Casual Ons: Gold, drinks, adventure, more gold.
Casual Offs: Humourlessness, inability to keep up, old people.
Sexual Ons: Big males, bigger males, lust-driven sex.
Sexual Offs: Slow and gentle.

Chreestafer

Ons and Offs
F-List

Killer Robot

Name:  Ishnala
Race: Half-Fae
Sexuality:  Bisexual
Photo:

Class/Profession:  Cleric/Healer Focused
Personality: Bright, cheerful happy.  Ishnala's clerical vows raised her to believe that life, in all its aspects, was something to celebrate and enjoy.   The entire idea of a cloistered life style spending one's time gazing at one's navel in awe of the divine strikes her as limiting and silly.   If one wants to enjoy life, one must enjoy life in all its fullest: explore, consume, mingle, and yes even spend time in the most life affirming act of them all.   She's no hedonist however, as overdoing things is almost as harmful as not doing things: eat too much pie and you get fat, spend too much time traveling and you lose sight of hearth and home.   There is a core set of those closest and dearest to her and she will always enjoy returning to those after sampling life's variety of choices; she will carry the musical peal of her sister's laughter and the sight of moon rise over the cliffs near her home town.   As such, she spends most of her time in her studies and meditation to learn how to heal those around her, so that she may always have something pleasant to return to. 
History/Bio:  Ishnala was the 3rd of 4 daughters in her middle class family, one of the many lines of magic touched beings who have fled their native caves to live with humans as kobolds chased them out of their original homes.   Her family has lived in a human town for three generations and have largely assimilated into human culture, to the point where some members of her large, extended family  are taking human spouses.  She was too low in familial status to hope to inherit anything, and too stricken with her blood's wanderlust to be expected to settle down for a political marriage of little import.   Instead, she was encouraged to join the local church, followers of the Goddess Palanta.   Palanta, the Goddess of life, instructed her followers to set out and find all the life they can.   This appealed to Ishnala and she rose high in the church hierarchy to the one of the lead priestess of her church.    Despite her young age she has seen and experienced far more than she could have ever hoped to have accomplished outside of the guidance and support of her church.  She has never taken to the indulgence of a high class life.   When she visits a new place, she prefers to live and see things through the eyes of the common people about her.  There is often more joy and beauty to be found in a walk through the woods, or enjoying the music and dancing of a town festival  than a visit through a gallery that attempts to capture that moment.  She supports herself through her healing skills and her tales of faraway places and people.     

Extra Notes: Ishnala is quick to form bonds and find the best in the people about her.   These bonds are rarely deep however, as she realizes in most cases they are temporary relationships.   She may often find herself in the farmer's daughter's bed, or even with the farmer himself, but she will always return to her own true home.   

Travelling clothes, holy symbol of a sunburst stylized into a silver spiral about a golden centra,  healing kits, restorative potions and elixirs of various sorts, well worn staff for protection and her well used travelling journal to record her experiences. 

Fears:  Being struck invalid and losing her senses.  Imprisonment, loss of freedom, loss of family and those closest to her.   

Casual Ons:  Travel, adventure, a warm fire at night pressed up against a new friend and telling stories.

Casual Offs:  Stoicism, hedonism, disrespect for the people around you and their culture.   

Sexual Ons: group sex, kissing, discrete 'quickies' during a stolen moment of time, staying true to one's nature and using her to please it. 

Sexual Offs:  Bathroom play, harmful or selfish sex, indecisiveness. 

Chreestafer

I like what I see Killer.  Only one issue. Try and be a different race.  Prince already claimed the human spot  and I'm looking for someone of each different race.
Ons and Offs
F-List

Killer Robot

Half fairy then.  Fairy in this case being humanoid, rather pretty magic touched beings that have largely been displaced from their home caverns by marauding orcs and kobolds.  Wingless, and with the ability to see in the dark with a knack of using magical crafting to do what dwarves would do with brute force and pick and shovel, they are largely considered a more magical, physically weaker, offshoot of their distant dwarven cousins.   The two races don't exactly get along, the pressure of limited space, and past ancestral records and ties to geographical regions that have been filtered and distorted to exaggerate their respective claims to an area keeping them from cooperating with each other against their common foe, and as their territory shrinks the competition between the two races increases.    Some branches of the fae race, having seen the writing on the wall and the eventual loss of all of their territory to their more aggressive competitors have simply abandoned their ancestral homes in the face of losing both it, and loved ones, in futile resistance.  They are, slowly but surely, facing an exodus to the more protected human territory, or being wiped out entirely. 

Biles

I guess I'll join on the fun. Though I would've liked to have the option of partial nudity.

Xuna Bladereaper
(a.k.a. Xuna the Cur)
Race: Jungle Orc
Sexuality: Female-types, including effeminate males.

Photo:
Xuna Bladereaper

Class/Profession: Sea Pirate
Personality:
Most of the time she comes off as being aloof and uncivilized now and then. Xuna doesn't often engage in any social interaction unless someone takes the initiative to approach her. How she responds depends upon her mood swings. Whenever the people she cares about are put under life's threat, Xuna will focus her mind and become a professional deadly weapon even though she may appear to look cold and uncaring. During her good mood, she'll become not just drunk on alcohol, but also on a natural high and will often try to engage in sexual activities with whom she has the hots for at that given moment in time.

History/Bio:
In her early childhood, Xuna grew up in a small port village where all the cut-throats made their base. Being orphaned, she had to become tougher than the pushers and the bullies along with learning how to steal, kills, kidnap, and cheat her way through life. Xuna became a well-talented rogue, thief, and an assassin. She became a blade for hire until one day, one deal took a sour turn and things turned out for the worst. While trying to recover her assets, the young orc came across a pirate captain who appreciated what she could offer. So she took her under her wings and for many years traveled the seas and visiting all sorts of places Xuna never knew even existed.

As she grew up becoming a pirate herself, Xuna would learn various combat skills learned from far different reaches of the world. At some point, Xuna and the ship she served battled against an enemy pirate fleet. Her side was victorious but not unscathed. Her pirate captain lost her life in the fight and the ship became badly damaged. All of the crewmember had to jump ship and fend for themselves. Xuna would later get revenge by taking out the leader of the pirate group and taking control of its faction along with their most menacing flagship. Xuna would then spread her reputation and would reforge her own pirate group into something that fitted her own personality. "Xuna the Cur" was how she earned her name in the seas.

Extra Notes:

Gear: A pair scimitars and combat daggers, several hidden throwing shivs, and a pouch. As for what she had been wearing at the time, aside from what you see on the photo, she had on a pair of boots, hair bandana, and a rough leather hide vest which covered her breasts. She's also covered in hundreds of battle tattoos as in the tradition of all orc warriors.

Fears:
Dishonorable deaths and defeats that are meaningless and humiliating. Becoming disgraced as an orc warrior. Giving in to bloodlust and berserk against her will.

Casual Ons:
Drinking, barfights, learning new combat skills, and eating exotic foods. Fighting opponents and enemies of having similar skills or greater.

Casual Offs:
Those mocking and making fun of her accent. Manly male-types trying to hit on her. Blind discrimination against her own kind. Getting mistaken for other green-skinned races. Being challenged by pathetically weak opponents and enemies.

Sexual Ons:
Receiving fellatios and cunnilingus from anyone or anything. Giving said fellatios and cunnilingus but only to females, futanaries, shemales, and effeminate males. Muscle and obese partners. Reach-arounds. Very light rough-play.

Sexual Offs:
Manly male partners. Whatever belongs in the toilet. All forms of anal play beyond anal sex (anal sex will only be limited to shemales and effeminate males). Snowballing. (Still have questions? Refer to my On'n Offs)
[tr][td]
Denai Academy
Student: Amara Yochumaru[/td][/tr][tr][td]Zootopia: Hybrid Theory
Animal: Mocha[/td][/tr][tr][td]The Run
Hunted: Xuna Bladereaver[/td][/tr][/table]

Chreestafer

I really like what I see guys, going to leave this open for one or two more days to see if there is any more interest.  After that ill post the OOC and the IC :)

all I ask is work on your intro post, somehow work into the post how you found your sign to come to the desert.
Ons and Offs
F-List

1651Leviathan

I for one think that a few more males wouldn't go amiss, for equality's sake!

Zeth

If I join as a male can I be in the hot Male on Male action? I joined another rp that said all welcome but the Bi male character dropped out before any hot MxM happened.

Chreestafer

Ons and Offs
F-List

Zeth

A doppleganer. Since it is a one of every race bit, might be nice for the characters to shag some one that looks like a member of their race.

Chreestafer

Ons and Offs
F-List

Rel Mayer

Chreestafer

Ons and Offs
F-List

Zeth

Would a Rogue doppleganger be out of the question? I'd like to know before I  whip up a full sheet.