Corruption of Champions (transformation, bimbo, extreme, macro/hyper)

Started by magikal, August 06, 2017, 01:38:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

magikal

Hello! I'm obsessed with transformation.. especially if the transformation is slow, gradual, and against her will. Physical transformation is best, but some mental transformation is fine as long as it compliments the TF. Bimbofication is a good sub-transformation as well. Becoming a nymphomaniac.. cumslut.. addicted to new sensations/adventures.. I'd love to explore writing with you.. planning with you.. and developing a new story. :-)

I currently have several games going on but am always looking for a few more well written stories. Please look at my list and private message me if you are interested. The most recent story is at the top, some of the older ones are at the bottom of this post.

I'm looking for a writing partner to explore this concept with me. I'm looking for a partner that posts 3 to 5 times per week using the forums. The story would have some transformation/bimbofication and could be a realistic or slightly future setting, depending on what my partner has in mind.

I don't mind pushing the boundaries, eventually she could be a living, walking wet dream who can cum just by wearing clothing. Maybe she gets more horny the longer she doesn't have sex and after a day or two, will have sex with just about anything to get an orgasm.  The more extreme and exaggerated, the more fun. Even her mind could be changed to love pleasure but, obviously there would be enough there to push the story forward, she couldn't simply become unplayable and unenjoyable, though. No such thing as too large breasts, too curvaceous, too much pleasure, too many modifications, or too many changes to enjoy sex.

I do have some on/offs that you can be aware of- no animals, no scat, nothing excessively gross.

Please message me if you're interested!
magikal

Story Concept L-----------
In this game, our intrepid hero would be the tribute from her town, each year they give one tribute to the demons inside of the gate to keep their world safe.The character would wake up, in a new, wondrous, sexy, and dangerous land.

The basic idea is over the top fantasy, similar to Dungeons and dragons with a lot of magic, potions, and transformations thrown in.

She would definitely go on some sort of adventure to save her kingdom, her family, etc. The characters are transformed and gain new abilities, she can either go on the adventure by herself or you could be another character with her on this adventure. Maybe one of the characters can be from this land and the other can be from somewhere else, 2017 earth maybe?

If you are interested, shoot me a message and discuss what you are going to add to the story.

Some inspirational images:

End of Story Concept L-----------

Story Concept M-----------
This story is going to center around an ordinary college student, a plane vanilla jane that meets a bad boy, that turns her life around, both figuratively, and literally. She starts off wearing frumpy clothes, no makeup, mismatched things and is transformed into a buxom gothic suicide style girl.

Maybe at the beginning you can suggest some slight changes, maybe different clothes, different makeup, maybe her path of change would go something like:

Clothing (from normal to slutty)
Makeup (from no makeup, to bright/colorful/slutty)
Lip Injections (from ordinary to XXL)
Plastic Surgery on Face (larger eyes, smaller nose, pinned back ears)
Tattoos/Piercings
Liposuction from smaller waist/skinny tummy
Breast Implants (from B cups to H Cups or larger?)
Fetish Training
Anal Training
Rib Removal
Butt Implants
Ankle Training/Foot Training
Sex Addiction
Cum Addiction
Nymphomania

That doesn't have to be the actual order, but, something like that would work out.

Here are some inspirational images

End of Concept M-----------

-------------
I have space for a few more games here on E. Typically I look for about 3 replies a week minimum, with at least a paragraph reply. Good grammar and intelligent responses are a requirement. You can look through my previous posts and check my Ons/Offs to see if we're a match.

If this idea piques your interest, please PM me and tell me what sort of character you want to play and what what you will contribute to the story. The game would be hosted in the channels here on Elliquiy, as opposed to instant messaging, email, or anything else.

Thanks in advance and I hoped you enjoyed reading my ideas!
Magikal
Take a look at my Os/Os to see if we're compatible.
My Ons and Offs
Magikal's F-list
I plan on posting 3 to 5 times per week, maybe more as time allows.
If I'm waiting on a post for you for 2 weeks, I will just remove the game from my list. Please message me to let me know you are still interested.
I am looking for a few new games right now- check out https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=342389.0