News:

"Forbidden Fruit [L-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Four Letter Word - 1b

Started by Anesa, August 11, 2011, 01:41:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mordred

*Slides a silky band around those eyes.. bathing this adorable one in a dark blanket before making that bottom lovely and sore* :P
*See Pillory*

Anesa

*Shivers as the smooth silk is tied around her head, her body trembling, knowing this will leave her a delicious mark (or two)*  ;P

Mordred

*With the small mask around her eyes.. he ripples with a dark joy at her being in his utter control, before giving that bottom a warm rub, then a sharp crack that swirls through the air with it's gorgeous song*
*See Pillory*

Anesa

*The sharp sting of his hand to her quivering flesh brought about a mass of emotions and sensations.  She winced, then softly spoke*  May I have another, please Sir?

Mordred

*This lass that squirmed and winced upon his lap and under his hot palm.. drove this dark creature mad with desire and hunger. Bending down, he whispers, "Naughty little thing.. you can have many more"...*
*See Pillory*

Anesa

*Grins and laps his face with her soft, wet tongue*  You're so good to me, Daddy!!! ;)

Mordred

*Gives that luscious bottom more wild taps as he nibbles those sweet lips with his own*  You drive me crazy, my sweet baby girl!
*See Pillory*

Anesa

Fills in the gaps with more kisses, licks, nibbles, and suckles.....  ;P

Mordred

*Laps every sweet drop on that delicious (and oh so naughty) little tongue of hers.. while continuing to give that even naughtier bottom more thorough taps* :P
*See Pillory*

Anesa

Another soft cry escapes her soft lips as those lovely taps cover her entire bottom....  ;P

Mordred

*He dips his probing tongue into those softly flowing lips for another lovely swim as they let escape that sweet sound.. a sound that travels along every sense until the hand lowers again upon that wiggling work of art that is her delicious bottom* Pop! :P
*See Pillory*

Anesa

*With another quick descent of his big, strong hand, her skin rippled from the impact of his perfect aim, her nips suddenly becoming hard and.....prominent.*  ;P

Mordred

*Those delicious buttons, as they stretched and formed into two beckoning nibbles.. caressed his desire with a luring song, pulling at once his lips into suckles and sips..* :P
*See Pillory*

Anesa

*Wiggles and giggles as her creature sips and nips and sops her tender morsels with his sexy lips*

Mordred

*Every wiggle and each giggle.. sends hops and buzzes into the mad little cells that fill him.. as his insatiable lips tug and pull those sweet treats deep, matched with a wildly flicking tongue*
*See Pillory*

Miss Lilly

Want to get wild in the west?
Visit Lola's!

WyldRanger

Mordred

*See Pillory*

Miss Lilly

Want to get wild in the west?
Visit Lola's!

WyldRanger

Kazuume

"If a thing is worth doing, it is worth doing slowly ... very slowly."
                                 ~Gypsy Rose Lee~
                                           ---,`--@
     ~Kill me slowly, so through the pain, I will know I have lived.~

What's Yes & What's Not
Apologies & Absences
Stalled out stories: Dragon Familiar ~ Loki

Mordred

*See Pillory*

HansTrilby

Need to take out the Bins tomorrow. :[
"I wrote your name upon the back of my hands, slept upon it then I woke up with it backwards on my face: Reading forwards from my mirror to my heart."

"Now, Watson, the fair sex is your department," said Holmes, with a smile, when the dwindling frou-frou of skirts had ended in the slam of the front door.

Kazuume

"If a thing is worth doing, it is worth doing slowly ... very slowly."
                                 ~Gypsy Rose Lee~
                                           ---,`--@
     ~Kill me slowly, so through the pain, I will know I have lived.~

What's Yes & What's Not
Apologies & Absences
Stalled out stories: Dragon Familiar ~ Loki

Mordred

Likes lovely soft, warm necks to sink my bite into, before drawing out that luscious nectar with a thirsty greed.
*See Pillory*