News:

"Forbidden Fruit [L-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

What are you wearing reprised.

Started by Beguile's Mistress, October 09, 2012, 11:34:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Beguile's Mistress

Black slacks with orange anklets and black leather ballet flats and a Halloween shirt with long sleeves and evil looking Jack-0-Lanters all over it.

Hawkwood

Winter has finally arrived (at least in Scotland), so it means I can break out the cosy clothes: cords, brushed cotton shirt, thick aran jumper, thermal socks!

Bliss

Short-sleeve electric blue sweater, gently snug, waist-length, with a square neckline. Double layer skirt of chiffon over lining; the lining is black, the skirt large and complex interweaving white line-drawn flower blossoms on a black background. The waist is shirred for a handsbreadth before belling out, and it falls to just below the knee.
O/O ~ Wiki ~ A/A ~ Discord: Bliss#0337
I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Oreo

Maroon day. Maroon leggings, maroon top with stitching that says Snuggle. Bedding changed to maroon with tiny white reindeer, and a furry maroon blanket.

She led me to safety in a forest of green, and showed my stale eyes some sights never seen.
She spins magic and moonlight in her meadows and streams, and seeks deep inside me,
and touches my dreams. - Harry Chapin

Beguile's Mistress

Quote from: Oreo on November 01, 2019, 01:00:13 PM
Maroon day. Maroon leggings, maroon top with stitching that says Snuggle. Bedding changed to maroon with tiny white reindeer, and a furry maroon blanket.
I do love maroon! :-)

OT:  It's a casual day so I went with jeans and a Penguin Crosby jersey and black leather ballet flats

Novak

In bed unable to sleep, so Black camo basketball shorts

Beguile's Mistress

Dark gray tweed pencil skirt and pale gray pullover sweater, sheer black stockings and black heels

Beguile's Mistress

Navy slacks and a red silk, long-sleeved blouse and black leather ballet flats

Beguile's Mistress

Dark red slacks and a white on white long-sleeved silk blouse with a diamond pattern, black leather ballet flats

Beguile's Mistress

Black woolen slacks and a long-sleeved emerald green silk blouse and black suede ankle boots with low heels

Beguile's Mistress

Dark blue denim slacks and an Aran cable knit pullover with a cowl neck and black suede ankle boots with low heels

Beguile's Mistress

Sleeveless fitted black sheath with a round neck and a teal jacket with long sleeves, sheer black stockings and black heels

TickleTongue

Montreal Expos ball cap, green tight fitting sweatshirt with a white short sleeve undershirt,  a tight pair of denim 501 button up jeans, black boxers with multiple yellow Batman logos, and grey socks with black toes. 
Under construction

O/o
Thank you:) Peace out!
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=175092.0

Beguile's Mistress

Navy slacks and a long-sleeved red silk blouse cause it is Veterans Day, and black leather ballet flats.

Novak

Black basketball shorts. Avoiding getting dressed for work a long as I can.

Beguile's Mistress

Dark green slacks, pale yellow pullover cashmere sweater, black leather ballet flats

TickleTongue

Blue dress pants, blue dress shirt with patterned tie, and my Calvin Klein whites.  Shoes off - socks off - sweater off
Under construction

O/o
Thank you:) Peace out!
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=175092.0

Novak

Blue jeans and blues T-shirt. Yay working retail.

Merry Gentry

black dress slacks, warm socks, mid calf black boots, a peach cable knit sweater - serious temperature drop today! I needed to be warm!
“And I’d give up forever to touch you, cause I know that you feel me somehow. You’re the closest to heaven that I’ll ever be and I don’t wanna go home right now.”

Beguile's Mistress

Long-sleeved black dress with fitted bodice, full skirt, white collar and white cuffs, sheer black stockings and black heels

Koekje

Black star wars pyjama's & a warm, dark blue sweater
He who acts honestly, hardly ever meets with trouble,
he who speaks honestly, hardly ever escapes trouble.
O'O's

Beguile's Mistress

Black and white plaid slacks and a white Oxford cloth button down long sleeved shirt, black leather ballet flats

Beguile's Mistress

Dark gray tweed pencil skirt, dark blue pullover sweater, sheer black stockings, black heels

Beguile's Mistress

Black woolen slacks, a white long-sleeved silk blouse with a white cashmere cardigan, black leather ballet flats

Beguile's Mistress

Black pencil skirt, pale peach long-sleeved silk blouse, sheer black stockings and black heels