You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

June 18, 2018, 01:19:29 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Looking for People to Play Some Ideas With  (Read 166 times)

Online StendarrTopic starter

Looking for People to Play Some Ideas With
« on: May 21, 2018, 12:19:29 AM »
  • Looking for a partner to play one of the ideas below. PM me if you're interested in any of them.
  • I'm open to many changes you may have for my ideas.
  • I'm indifferent to the gender of my writing partner.
  • I am open to play just about any gender, race, or sexual orientation of character. I have an aversion to MxM.
  • I love sci-fi and fantasy. To a lesser extent I also enjoy historical settings.
  • I prefer not using pre-established worlds.
  • My O/O are pretty open. I'll accept pretty much anything except for scat and vore.
Ideas:
  • During the depression in the southern US states a young man without close family. He finds a young African-American woman also without friends or family who is suffering because she cannot find an indiscriminate employer. The man offers the girl refuge. The couple discover they are more fond of each other than they could have imagined.
  • A person wakes up in a small, dark, empty room with no recollection of recent events. They hear a recording of a voice commanding them to proceed into the following room and sexually violate the person within. The other person is of opposite sex. The recording informs the first character that there will be consequences if they do not obey. The second character is either entirely unaware of what's happening or maybe has their own unique instructions.
  • A man from Earth went out to explore space. Due to a time warp, he returns to Earth from the far future believing it's a different planet. Earth is now a utopia inhabited only by women who use cloning to continue the human race. Sex is an action that was phased out of public knowledge, but the traveler from times pasted is eggar to teach Earth's new women about their roots. The woman the explorer chooses is reluctant to engage sexually but is also interested in learning.