You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

October 19, 2018, 04:44:44 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Shemale/Trap Seeking Slimy Monsters, Hideous Aliens & Tentacles Galore!  (Read 605 times)

Offline SilentFoxTopic starter

Introduction

Greetings dear reader, hopefully if the title caught your eye enough to read the thread we are already off to a good start!

Now I'll try and explain roughly what I am after and provide a list of points that should help you decide if we are compatible writers. I am seeking someone who loves the idea of playing as a whole host of inhuman monsters, tentacle beasts, slimy annelids, sea monsters, aliens and other utterly inhuman beings, whereas I play my character as either a trap, femboy or shemale trying to escape the unwanted sexual attentions of said creatures or pursuing some kind of objective that puts her in their sights.

I will go into the specifics of the kinds of monsters and creatures I am after in it's own section but in a nutshell I am after the utterly alien and completely non-human, no anthropomorphic creatures, no orcs or elves, no vulcans or asari.

I am also after someone who can effectively write somewhat darker themes and scenes given most of the creatures you would be playing aren't things most people would willing want to be anywhere near much less engaged in sex with willingly. Things along the lines of cosmic horror and survival horror are definitely themes to play around with especially along the lines of Lovecraft and such.

Here are links to a couple of other similar plays I have done, NSFW Warning:

Now the following is a list of general points for you to see if we match up enough so that we both enjoy writing with one another before reading the rest of the thread:
  • You are open to roleplaying/writing via emails, PM's, threads, IM's such as Discord/Skype are a last resort but possible so don't be afraid to ask (this is also my order of preference.)
  • I can generally with some certainty post at least once or twice a week (Upwards of once every other day at present!) That may or may not change over time, so long as you are capable of matching that we are good!
  • Post length can vary wildly, some posts can be very long especially if a lot of exposition and world building is taking place but I don't expect every post to be like that. Though I expect a couple of detailed paragraphs minimum, the more you give me the more I can give in kind.
  • My slower pace is generally because I like to mull over a post and then write it with as much detail as I can, if you can give me a lot to work with I can give more back!
  • My only mandatory kink is that you really love sucking cock, that's the only one, everything else is negotiable.
  • You won't pressure for replies and likewise I won't pressure you. The real world gets in the way a lot so don't worry if it does, just extend the same courtesy to me.
  • You enjoy writing darker themed roleplays that involve non-con and dub-con with monsters and aliens!
  • You love the idea of playing hordes of hideous and unique monsters!
  • You love shemales and traps and are alright with me just playing a single character!
  • You will read my kink list, I know this one sounds odd but it's become clear some people don't so please read it as it makes setting things up much easier!
  • No one line PM's in reply to this, as that would tell me you just didn't read the thread fully. Come to me with your ideas, what inspired you and questions you might have!
  • Long-term plays are preferred, I want to not only have this story go on and on for a long time but also lets be friends along with it!
  • Short-term plays are an option for those who just either want to do short one shot scenes, we can do more than one of these or you can test to see whether our writing styles gel together!
  • Smut to story ratio, this will be inherently quite a smutty play but I do want some kind of story or plot, a reason to keep going be it simple survival or escape to an actual quest even if it's just hunting the magical plot McGuffin.
  • I do expect some initial world building and in-depth discussion as to the set-up which is why some of the scenario's and ideas will be fairly bare bones.

Scenario Openings and Writing Samples

Take these more as inspirations and writing samples than set in stone scenario's hopefully it will give you an idea of the kinds of thing I am after, these should be safe for work I hope. I'll be adding more of these over time maybe one or two a week til I have a decent selection so if there is nothing here that inspires you now, bookmark it and check again in a week or two!

Marooned (Fantasy Setting)

They had left her here, at first she thought she had returned to the beach in the wrong place but her sense of direction was pretty sound given her enhanced senses and training. However there wasn't enough beach front to mix it up as what wasn't cliff-face was easily in sight from one pebble strewn end to the other, the only sign of anything ever being here was a small piece of wood, something that had chipped off one of the oars when they had approached the shore with the long-boat. It was at this point she turned her gaze back out to sea but it likewise proved fruitless, they were just simply gone making her feel someone fortunate she'd opted to bring her pack and equipment, carrying what meager supplies they did was some small comfort.

"Well, no way back now.." She said a mix of emotions in her voice and within her expression as she tried to take stock of her situation. Fresh water aside she had enough food in her pack to last her two weeks, longer if she rationed them frugally which would allow her plenty of time to find or hunt something edible to supplement that. Turning her attention back inland and the largest reason this place remained uncharted, most of it's coastline was naught but a sheer cliff-face with some occasional pebble or sand strewn bays like the one she was standing in. What made this one a little different was a short cave tunnel which seemingly allowed access to this new lands interior, she'd gone on ahead to check it as she had done with the few they had found so far which is when they had seemingly decided to leave her behind, likely believing charting this place was no longer worth the risk.

With some anxious excitement she had found light at the other end and had quickly made her way back to shore to share the good news but now it was her only chance of survival instead. Any kind of boat she might build would never make it back to the known world anyway, so taking a deep breath and checking her equipment, weapons and pack were all secure about her person she took one last look in the direction of home before turning toward the cave. The spray of salt water and smell of the ocean began to diminish as she entered the cave once again and headed for the other end the sounds of the sea reverberating around the water smoothed stone as she pushed seemingly uphill toward that bright slat of light in the distance.

It felt like it took longer than it actually did to the ranger but when she had reached the end more familiar sounds of the wild greeted her along with some very unfamiliar ones. She stepped out into a forest not so far removed from those she had roamed whilst performing her trials as a ranger initiate but to her this felt far different something she couldn't quite put her finger on. The very feel of this place set her on edge for some reason but she dismissed it as simply dealing with the fact she'd just been abandoned here, her former life effectively out of reach short of divine intervention.

The soft leather of her boots made scarcely a sound as she moved through a forest that looked what she could best describe as untouched and ancient, the scent of bark and wet earth filled her nostrils with every breath. She could hear wild-life and yet had not seen any sign of any, no tracks, not even a tuft of fur or discarded feather but again she dismissed it this was a new land, an entirely new continent if the stories were true for all she knew most things that lived here were nocturnal or just really small. As she moved deeper into the forest the canopy began to choke out the sunlight, warping her perception of time as the feel of unease began to grow enough that she began to stick to the ever more numerous shadows. The air felt heavy, malignant, the green of shrubs and moss replaced by colonies of fungi and tracts of moist earth. Opting to stop for a breather and consider her options she took cover at the base of a gnarled looking tree taking her water skin she carefully took a drink, three mouthfuls until she found more water would suffice as the hairs on the back of her neck stood on end.

It was as if her sub-conscious were aware of some danger her more mundane senses couldn't grasp, what the ranger did not know was that some sinister presence had took note of her arrival and she was something deliciously new to it..

Smugglers Due (Science Fiction)

Being fired at some uncharted planet in what was essentially a missile was not how she'd imagined this day ending but it had been a very bad day. A very, very bad day. She wasn't even sure which of her clients it had been there were a few dozen who might have enough of a grudge against her to sent bounty hunters but assassins as well? Of course she had planned for this contingency too. Mostly.

This escape pod was no ordinary one, it was completely invisible to star-ship sensors and it had everything she'd need to survive for a year or two on an exotic paradise world to drop off the radar before returning to the galaxy at large under a new identity or at least that was the plan she had when she first bought this thing. However she hadn't planned for half the criminal underworld to to be out for her hide and her ships navigational computer had been damaged badly enough for it to jump into hyperspace at a randomly selected 'habitable planet' to which she was hurtling toward right now.

As if to make matters worth a bright orange plume filled her suts reflective plexiglass visor as she peered out of the small porthole in the pod. Her ship had just exploded spectacularly only juxtaposed by the ominous silence of space. All she could do now was hope nothing else went wrong or this escape pod would just be a million credit coffin as it plunged steeply into this unknown planets atmosphere, the heat became almost unbearable as the pod burnt across the sky, it's onboard computer guiding it's descent as best it could to what she hoped was a safe landing.

Then she landed. Hard. The impact even despite the pods advanced protective systems knocked her out cold leaving the pod buried several feet, end first in a bank of near black mud. When she came to the pod had released her harness and opened seemingly intact although much to her annoyance, upside down leaving her to topple out awkwardly to get her first look at her surroundings. It looked like a jungle world of some kind only everything was far larger than most similar plants and trees she had ever seen in colours as varied and vibrant as the most psychedelic artworks, the wildlife, what little of it she could see was much less endearing to her eyes however.

A pair of slugs easily half her size and coloured bright orange looked at her from three eye-stalks, six eyes held her in their alien gaze before the mollusks continued on their glistening slime trailed way. A vast writhing carpet of hideous black worms crawled and toppled over one another before seemingly stopping and regarding her or at least that's how it felt before they moved on.

What she did not realise however was this may be the last place anyone would ever look for her, a certain part of her body held a particular interest to every single slimy critter on this world. A certain sticky fluid they had never encountered before would become more sought after than she would like, for now though she moved back to her pod, unaware of the feeding frenzy she would cause.

Lost Temple (Modern)

Above the ambiance of the jungle, the rustle of leaves from humid air could be heard the barely audible curses she was making as she tromped around back and forth around the same rock formation. The crude map in her hands twisted and tilted this way and that as if it would suddenly shake some meaning from it as perspiration beaded across her bare arms and legs, trickling down her face in the stifling tropical heat and humidity.

"I can't believe I paid a thousand dollars for this.." She muttered thinking she fell into some kind of crude con from locals trying to make a quick buck from wealthy foreigners exploring the jungle. The symbols scrawled upon it at first she thought were some lost language, pointing out the entrance to some vast underground city or temple from a culture that few seldom believe ever existed at all, a fairy tale. She believed though, she glared at the rock formation in front of her she guessed it looked like some kind of alien creature opening a huge maw, if you squinted but it was hard to tell if it had ever been worked into such a shape or it had just been weathered into a such a shape by sheer chance.

She rolled up the map and pushed it into the back pocket of her hiking shorts as she examined every angle of the rock formation. It was about four times her height, with an alcove within it that went some ten or fifteen feet inward and down at a slight angle. It was certainly a dark enough colour that it might be obsidian but it could just be plain old rock lurking beneath years of erosion and then the build up of debris and dirt on the outside. She moved into the little alcove next, flicking on her wrist flashlight and examining the interior more closely, the floor itself looked to be almost unnaturally smooth rock but it's downward incline meant that could be chalked up to water erosion during the rainy season.

As far as she could tell it was just a curious rocky alcove in the middle of the jungle there were no signs of anything else around that might give a hint to more. Nothing that resembled a structure, no remnants of tools nor anyone travelling a lot to or from it not even a solitary trail. Cursing under her breath once more she slumped down against the far end of the alcove, using the shade as a reprieve from the sun and heat as she closed her eyes to gather her thoughts and calm down and attempted to think of her next move, fate however had a different plan for her.

A loud crack filled the air causing her eyes to fly open as it sounded as if it were right in front of her, vibrations shook through the rock beneath her rump and before she could even vocalise any kind of surprise she plunged downwards. It may have been a short fall into the cavern below but the impact knocked her out cold leaving her face-down in the dark for several hours before her body finally recovered.

Pulling herself groggily onto all fours she pointed her wrist-light upward to see a fairly crude kind of trap door which was of course now shut and out of her reach meaning she'd have to hope there was another way out of, wherever here was. The beam of light swept around what she could only guess was some kind of antechamber, ancient braziers stood along the walls filled with ash of whatever burned within them long ago. A single archway and a long tunnel appeared to be the only way out so she shrugged, one arm extended forwards to illuminate her path the other nursing the throbbing lump on her head as she trod where she presumed no living thing had been for centuries if not longer from the look of things.

What she didn't know however was that much of what was down here meant she'd be walking into a hideous nightmare, the beings that lurked within the shadows, slithered beneath the rocks and squirmed in every nook and cranny hungered. Though it wasn't for flesh in the strictest sense of the word and they had sensed her presence and begun to wake, drawn to her body, her scent and a particular fluid they craved above all else to survive. Cum.

Mind the First Step (Fantasy)

It had been a fairly ordinary day for her to begin with as this was a fairly quiet patrol for a ranger, the orcs and barbarians were completely absent on the southern edge of the kingdom meaning there were few dangers that had been discovered here. She was by royal edict ordered to keep watch over the new settlement some hopeful peasants were constructing and a month since she arrived the only danger she had had to deal with was a confused bear stumbling out of the woods. Today had been no different at least up until now, there had been no warning save a sudden increase in the wind but now she could barely see her own nose in front of her face, rain as she had never known it crashed down around her like an angry god threatening to wash away the land, clouds so thick and dark they turned midday into evening as the trees thrashed in near gale force wind.

She had turned around instantly and started following the trail back to the settlement but in minutes the rain had all but washed the trail away as the ground turned into a thick liquid mud in mere minutes causing her feet to sink in to the ankle with every step. Whilst she had been out in storms before in her life this was something almost unnaturally powerful as the rain and wind soaked through her leather cuirass and almost threatened to tear it off completely, whilst she had an excellent sense of balance as was standard practice among the rangers she had a pack with a week of supplies strapped across her back so all it took was one ripping gust of wind at the wrong moment and she toppled.

The weight had shifted in her pack midstep from the wind and the rain causing it's waterlogged material to be that much heavier and the careened off the disintegrating trail and toppled downhill. The world seemed to spin endlessly as she frantically tried to grab for something, anything to prevent her descent into the shallow valley of what used to be a charming brook, now almost raging river. All she could do was slow her descent as she plunged into the knee deep flow of water, mud and general forest floor detritus, she tried to stand but the sheer force and volume of water sent her plunging face first into ice cold water as she desperately sought a hand hold or somewhere to brace a foot. Luckily a sturdy oak stump stopped her by chance after a few hundred yards of terrifying tumbling and allowed her to drag herself from the water and onto the opposite bank.

She had no idea where she was now and the rain obscured her vision making it impossible to pick out any landmarks that was if they hadn't all been washed away, she stumbled forwards now simply being content to find some kind of shelter from the relentless storm. When she picked out a shape ahead that didn't bear the resemblant silhouette of a tree he pulled herself through the rain, her burgundy hair matted to her face as she made her way toward it drawing closer and closer until it took the shape of a ruined foundation of some kind of old watch tower it was at least two more solid walls to shield herself from the rain and wind.

Pulling herself over one crumbling chest high remnant of a wall she slumped to the more solid stone floor of the towers foundation with wet slap like a sodden rag of course fate was not on her side this day. The moment she hit the ground on the other side there was a soft crunch of rotting wood, having landed on some old trap door she was sent plunging through a dark tunnel, it angled downwards and sharply to the left, water and mud flowing down smooth stone and making it impossible to stop, her gloved fingers finding no purchase on walls worn smooth by years of water flow. Minutes passed and seemed to stretch into infinity from her perspective as she desperately tried to arrest her descent and just as she felt it would go on for ever the ground fell away beneath her as she slammed almost shoulder deep into a muddy pit, her natural night-vision slowly helping her to pick out her surroundings as she waded out of the mud and collapsed exhausted, drenched and caked in mud on some solid ground.

She lay there for nearly ten full minutes, panting heavily as her mind raced to catch up with and make some sense of what had just happened to her. At first she thought it was some kind of underground cavern as she dragged herself to her feet doing her best to scrape mud and leaves off of herself. Luminescent fungus dotted the walls but they were made of worked stone covered in symbols and writings made almost illegible from centuries of erosion. A ruin of some kind then but this far underground? Her brow furrowed as she recovered her flint picking out a largely rotted torch from it's wall sconce and striking it to light it. Wherever she was she had no idea but she couldn't get out the way she got in, the hole she had fallen through was in the roof of the cavern some forty yards up.

"Well.. There has to be another way out.." She said to herself and turned heading out through a crumbling archway into the darkness of this ruined old dungeon.

Don't Lose the Trail (Modern Setting)​

Getting away from the concerns and stresses of modern life for a couple of weeks had been all too tempting a prospect for Sarah Jones. Losing her marketing job, dealing with bills, taxes and relationships had all gotten too much for her so she had set upon the idea of disappearing into the wilderness for a week as far away from laptops, smart phones and other people as she could get. Money wasn't an issue for her, she could have lived comfortably for several years before even needing to worry so she had decided to visit the boreal forests of Canada it seemed like a place you could escape civilisation from with ease.

The journey there hadn't been all that interesting, a cramped plane ride, a couple of bus rides, a taxi and a stop in a motel later and here she was. A hefty camping pack strapped to her back, hiking boots, shorts, a white blouse and jacket with her deep brown hair pulled into a rough ponytail as she stood at the threshold to the vast expanse of Canadian forest. She took in a lungful of cool forest air, simply enjoying the lack of car exhaust, smoke and fast food smells that usually filled her lungs in her home city of London. In order to truly escape the trappings of civilisation she hadn't checked in at any of the camp sites and had arrived early in the morning to avoid any crowds, she also hadn't told anyone where she was going in the first place just that she was 'going away' for a while.

Of course the rush to get out here early, the long flight, bus and taxi rides were hardly sufficient to counter the sensation of jet-lag fully so she had neglected to look at the weather before starting out. A severe storm was predicted to hit in the middle of the day, long before she planned to even pitch her tent and the clear blue skies and fresh breeze lent no warning to Sarah as she followed a little used trail deeper and deeper into the forest. She wasn't really paying much attention, just letting all her worries, fears and stress melt away with every step as she basked in her much needed solitude.

Her watch read nearly 11:40 AM before she started to notice that something was probably wrong as the temperature began to dip sending a shiver down her spine. Being under a fairly thick canopy she hadn't noticed the light level dropping until the first drops of rain splashed against the bare skin of her arms and legs. Of course she'd turned around immediately trying to follow the dirt trail back the way she came but in moments midday had turned to almost evening as the few spots of rain became a downpour and then a torrential hail. Flashes of lightning, rumbles of thunder and the howl of the wind as it whipped through the trees made it almost impossible for her to keep her footing as the trail became lost in inches of water and mud. She needed shelter and even if she had set up her tent she doubted it would have shielded her from this at all, even the trees did little to shield her and she knew better than to stand near a tree in a thunderstorm.

A few frantic minutes of stumbling around she happened across a rocky outcropping which allowed her to take shelter from the worst of the storm as she tried to wring some of the water from her sodden clothing. She wondered if she could set up here, when she noticed water flowing down under the rock as though there were some kind of cavern, so with some difficulty she managed to climb inside, once she was in she unhooked her flashlight from her back and shone it around finding that it was some kind of cave tunnel which led down and away from where she was now. The hole she had just clambered through soon sealed itself shut, a mix of wet clay and thick mud had been washed down by the rain into an effective bung meaning she'd have to find another way out but at least she seemed safe in here...

Some Things Are Best Left Undiscovered (Fantasy Setting)

It was a continent most people knew nothing about save for the fact anyone whom had attempted to go there had never come back to tell of it. This of course lead to ever more fantastical stories and myths being conjured up around it but one thing seemed to remain a constant, the fact that for nearly two hundred years no living soul had set foot on that land and returned to talk about it. Some believed it was such a verdant paradise that any who went there simply didn't have any wish nor desire to return to the known world, some believed the gods themselves watched over it and killed anyone who trespassed. Many had sought to unlock the mysterious continents secrets from renowned explorers to hopeful settlers but over the years the number of expeditions had waned, peoples attention drawn to issues closer to home.

Wars, politics, racial tensions, religious crusades, plague, famine became common place in the known world and it took nearly forty years for the various races and kingdoms to put aside their differences. This of course was helped by the utter devastation wrought by the decades long conflict, many of the larger empires were now mere shadows of their former glory, smaller nations had become mere footnotes in the ever relentless march of history. It had been hailed as the great unification, elves, men, dwarves and more all banded together in common cause in order to survive.

Whilst for all intents and purposes she had been a soldier she was now more of a sell sword out of necessity, the nation she had fought for long since crushed and washed away. Even after the war had ended she still did her part, protecting merchant caravans, fending off goblins and orcs who were taking advantage of the chaos or playing bodyguard for corpulent nobility. It didn't pay very well however, just enough to get her by. Astari's last job had landed her in the port city of Anchor about a days ride from the new capital city of the now unified empires, she'd planned initially to splash out in the capital with the coin she'd been saving when she noticed something out of the ordinary. People were lining up for what looked like some kind of recruitment drive, men, women, elves, halflings, dwarves and many more waiting patiently for their turn at a quartet of desks. Curious as to why she approached one of the stalls and asked.

"What are they all here for?" She asked only half looking at a rotund human man likely in his late thirties as he lent on his stall, his gaze only briefly flicking toward her as she spoke.

"They be sendin' another expedition to the undiscovered lands across the sea.. All paid up by that fancy new council in the capital. Nearly a thousand crowns a person with some in advance." He said inbetween serving various patrons, she nodded her thanks and decided to join the queue herself. Whilst she had heard the stories most of those stories were from decades ago even before the war, and the idea of making her mark on a new land, new start was all too appealing when offered with a vast sum of coin for the trouble.

She waited her turn patiently as the line of applicants, some were turned away, others signed pieces of parchment and walked off with a pouch of coin. The mix of people in the lines were from all walks of life and she imagined it was some kind of colonisation effort, with people seeking a new life, a new beginning to forget the horrors and troubles left behind by a devastating war. Some were likely just after fast coin and would disappear with the advance pay. Whilst the latter was tempting she still had a sense of honour and a word once given she always kept.

"Name and profession?" He said without immediately looking up from the parchment he was scrawling on, a pair of crude eye-glasses perched on a bulbous nose soon turned up and then down again. "A sell sword, never have too many o' them.. How many years?" He seemed to almost say to himself in that thick accent as he awaited her answer, she cleared her throat before speaking.

"Astari Clearshade.. I'd say about.. three.. Maybe four years?" It wasn't something she'd really counted and it had been hard for her to keep track of given the horror and chaos of her first years as a soldier. The dwarf seemed content with the answer scrawling things down on his parchment before setting it to one side and picking up a pouch of coins, tossing it in her direction catching her partly by surprise as she caught it with both hands, surprised at the weight of it.

"An advance of two hundred crowns, get yer armour and blades seen to or buy new ones and get whatever personal supplies you need. Be back here at noon the day after tomorrow, the ship will take three days to reach the new land and gods watch over ye." He said with a satisfied nod as he waved the next applicant up to the desk. The next day and a half passed all too quickly as she had her armour repaired, her blades sharpened and ensured she had as full a pack of rations as she could safely carry and before she knew it was she was already back at the docks before an elven galleon.

The seas were fairly calm and the ship itself seemed to skate across the water at a speed she never knew a simple set of sails could achieve. She kept herself to herself as she always did, as her mind wandered, dreaming of what she'd spend all that coin on, maybe they would find something beyond belief on this new continent. Two days passed relatively quietly and quickly but the general excitement and hope that seemed to fill the ship was dashed just as quickly.

She was woken up with a start when a panicked elven woman tripped over where she was sleeping as the ship seemed to lurch to one side and then back to the other sending her skidding back across the floor as screams and shouts filled the deck above her. Grabbing her pack and stuffing her feet awkwardly into her boots as the ship continued rocking with ever increasing fury she stumbled up the steps onto the deck. Some kind of wet reverberating roar seemed to vibrate through the ship itself but before she could even get her bearings in the situation a large tentacle twice as thick as the largest oak trunk she had ever seen lifted itself from the ocean spray and plunged downward, that was the last thing she was aware of as a large chunk of barded iron from the ship smacked into the back of her head.

There were blurred images, disconnected sounds as she tumbled in and out of consciousness, time lost all meaning as water, cold and darkness became her existence until reality came rushing back. She coughed and spluttered, spitting out a mouthful of salty water as her body tried to purge her lungs of the unwanted fluid as she clawed her way up the beach. Finally pushing herself to her knees she checked herself over, save for a bump on the head and her pack missing she seemed no worse for wear before her gaze turned toward her surroundings. Her gaze swept up and down the beach in both directions, tell-tale remains of the ship's elven wood hull were strewn in all directions along with crates of supplies and a few bodies who lay motionless. She tried to stand and found her legs still shaky, her blonde hair matted to her face as she stumbled her way up the beach. It was then she found a dwarf, a sharp piece of wood jutting from beneath his ribs as he coughed and wheezed, blood turning his grey beard red as blood bubbled from his lips. Dropping to her knees next to him she tore some fabric off her cloak and tried in vain to staunch the bleeding.

"What happened? Where is everyone?" She asked whilst still keeping a wary eye up and down the beach and the thick treeline just atop a small cliff, partly for danger, partly hoping someone, anyone else had made it. The dwarf struggled, his body clearly wanting to thrash about in agony as he tried to speak even as blood filled his throat.

"Ye.. Need ta.. run.. lass.. Be-.." He never finished the sentence as a long wet muscle seemed to snatch his neck, before she could even stand much less draw her sword the dying dwarf was dragged across the sand towards a toothy maw pushing itself up out of the beach and with a sickening crunch it bit the stricken fellow clean in half, the sickening splatter of entrails on wet sand filling her ears. It looked like some kind of toad but covered in bony plates and a deep obsidian in colour save for the eyes which gleamed like amber, she noticed similar shapes pushing out of the sand up and down the beach heading for the bodies strewn out like a macabre feast. For the first time in years she ran, snatching the first pack that looked like it had supplies in it and fleeing into the trees.

Beware of Shortcuts (Modern)​

A good day had been followed by a slightly merry night for Allison, passing her college exams had been an almost euphoric feeling in and of itself and a small if pleasant gathering of friends for a few drinks had been a welcome reprieve from the mental strain of studies. Of course she mildly regretted that one last drink before prying herself away from her friends so she could go home, the last bus turning the corner ahead of her just before she could get to it causing an aggravated huff as she pushed a few strands of loose red hair back behind her ears and considered her options. A taxi was exorbitant but it was the height of summer, the sky still clinging to a pale blue hue and the air was still and warm, her short summer dress only being disturbed by her heeled footfalls, so she decided to walk home there was a path through the local forest that would cut the walking time almost in half.

She passed by nearly half a dozen various competing fast food shops serving their greasy payloads to the staggering and drunken before turning the corner at the end of the street and onto the bark chip trail that lead through the forest leaving the sounds of off key singing and slurred insults being flung around until they were replaced with the hoots of owls and scurry of smaller creatures. Strappy sandals were perhaps not the best of footwear for trudging along a forest path even one that had been lain with bark making her normally brisk pace a little slower due to the slight sway in her step from a few glasses of wine. A full ten minutes passed before she started noticing something was amiss the sounds of animals had all but stopped and the wind had begun to pick up. Reaching into her bag she slipped out her phone only to see zero signal, no less than a few minutes later the stars and pleasant growing twilight had turned to deep clouds and rumbles of thunder in the distance causing her to begin trying to all but run.

Barely half way toward her destination put her dead center in the forest when the heavens split open turning a pleasant summer evening into something more akin to a monsoon. The trees provided only brief respite as soon their leaves began to tip the accumulating water back to mother Earth drenching her flimsy dress as she fought her way through the rain, her ginger hair matting to her face made it difficult to pick out the trail and her heels began to dig ever deeper into the now sodden mud. It didn't take long for one step to sink her foot ankle deep she twisted, a brief flash of pain in her ankle making her cry out as her sandal stayed in the mud and she toppled over and rolled a few times, cold water soaking through to her bare skin quickly causing her to try and stand hobbling along for a moment she realised she could no longer see the trail nor which way was the right way. Turning on the spot several times her ankle throbbing she picked out what first appeared to be a pair of rocks tilted against each other in a crude archway drawing her to walk closer to find it was some kind of alcove or natural cave of some kind.

Ducking under the threshold to shield herself from wind and rain what she had failed to notice was the rather deep hole until her bare foot stepped and found nothing but air she toppled backwards and fell straight down it was several meters before landing on a largely soft bedding of leaves and moss. Leaving her looking sodden and defeated back up at the hole, which looked too far to climb up to.

Shaky hands reached into her bag to retrieve her phone, which without much surprise had no signal but it would at least provide a source of light for a while but she failed to notice movement within the vast pile of leaves she had landed on. It was subtle at first, a brown, mottled and slimy looking limb shifted towards her from beneath, hovering the most imperceptible distance from the skin of her thighs and up beneath the sodden cotton of her dress until it reached her hip, it coiled around the flimsy piece of string fabric once then twice before it pulled causing her to yelp in surprise and try to stand. Of course doing so put pressure on her ankle nearly making her crumple to the floor in pain as well as allowing that slippery limb to drag her thong half-way down her slim legs.

Her pale green eyes went wide in horror as a pair of similar limbs emerged from the leaves only these were much larger and thicker she tried to crawl away but had barely even started moving when the limbs shot forwards one wrapping tightly around her midriff and the other her neck before yanking her back toward it. A brief cry for help was all but choked out of her as she felt herself being dragged along the ground. The pile of leaves falling through yet another hole as she was pulled down by those limbs along with whatever it was that had hold of her..

Basic Scenario Ideas

These are just ideas I have that I haven't made an opening/writing sample for:
  • Monster Under the Bed - Modern Setting: The monster under her bed was all too real and it was very very hungry.
  • Haunted/Infested House - Modern Setting: A haunted or infested house or something similar that hungers in a very special way.
  • Unwitting Sacrifice - Fantasy Setting: She gets sacrificed for the greater good and thrown through a portal to a twisted alternate realm where sex pervades everything
  • Erotic Horror Dungeon Crawl - Fantasy Setting: A journey through a dungeon filled with all kinds of craven sexual monsters.
  • Alien Invasion - Modern Setting: Aliens invade Earth intent on milking it dry!
  • Glory-hole Menagerie - Science Fiction: On a planet without rules, someone has a virtually unlimited selection of alien beasts and creatures whose only purpose is to suck cock.
  • -Reserved for Future Ideas-

My Character

For my basic character template please see my O&O thread linked in the kinks section below. She is not set in stone and can be changed and tweaked depending on the setting, world and your own personal preferences for a 'victim' as it were. Other than that if you do not like Kessaria's template I generally work within the following ranges if you'd rather me create a new character for the roleplay:

• Genders: Shemale - Trap - Femboy
  • Races for Sci-Fi/Fantasy Settings: I generally stick to humans but may go near human such as a half elf if preferred.
  • Ages: 17-30
  • Heights: Most anything.
  • Physiques: Anything from moderately muscled to slim and slender but fairly flexible with this otherwise.
  • Hair Colours/Styles: Anything
  • Complexion/Skin Colour: Again, anything!
  • Bust: Anything from flat chested up to about a D-cup but no higher.
  • Genitals: I tend to stick within a realistic range so 4-9 inches.
  • Other Hair: I usually keep my characters shaven/waxed but I can have them with a neatly trimmed bush if that is your thing.
  • Personalities: In general I play the shy/inexperienced types up to the quietly confident types (but not arrogant)

The Monstrous, Alien and Inhuman Hordes (The Things You Will Be Playing!)

Take these as rough ideas to give you some clue as to the kinds of monster and creatures I have in mind for this, the more creative you are the more I will love it! Now you don't have to spoil all the mystery if you don't wish to before we start but one or two examples of what you have in mind in the initial PM would be greatly appreciated. The sky is very much the limit! So without further ado:

• Tentacle Monsters: The almost infamous shambling mass of tentacles. Tentacles of various shapes sizes and functions, can also be of various sizes to the size of houses down to the size of an apple that just happens to find itself into an adventurers panties in her pack and makes itself known when she puts them on.
  • Slugs, Snails, Leeches, Worms, Annelids: From vast swarms of small or regular sized ones to giant ones the side of dogs or cows for example.
  • Squid, Octopi, Cephalopods: Similar to tentacle monsters in a way, though potentially greater variety of abilities and physical traits to play with, mouths and such.
  • Giant Toads, Frogs, Snakes: The tongues alone make them a tempting inclusion but don't feel restricted to that.
  • Goo's, Slime's, Amorphous Beings: Things have have no pre-defined shape or form be it a mass of slime or latex or even just pure energy.
  • Predatory Plants: Pitcher Plants, venus fly traps or 'hungrier' variants of regular plants.
  • Invisible, Non-Corporeal Beings, Ghosts, Poltergeists etc: It's hard to concentrate on what that king is saying when something you can't see starts manipulating your cock in a variety of ways. Better not cum!
  • Possessed Inanimate Objects: A rug that moves? What about a set of underwear that is more alive than most people would enjoy? Just an idea!
  • Fungal Plants or Other Darkness Dwelling Fauna: Similar to predatory plants above only focused on plants and beings that aren't known to dwell in the sunlight.
  • Ancient Horrors, Eldritch Beings or Lovecraft Mythos Beings: If that elder god wants you to cum, there's little a mere mortal can do to resist it, or is there?
  • Hideous Alien Creatures: Pretty much anything that falls into the realms of some kind of slimy, drooling, gribbly alien horror is fair game so long as you describe it to me first!
  • Have an idea for a monstrous cock milker that isn't in this list but you think should be? Then just suggest it nothing is more fun than hearing an idea that sounds awesome that I didn't think of!

NSFW Visual Inspirations!

Kinks!

Kinks are handled by my O&O thread linked here, do also please read the F-lists contained therein as it will likely answer a lot of kink related questions: O&O Thread with F-List within

The Big No's

Under no circumstances ask for these things:
  • Dismembering My Character: Wounds and such for plot, yes but ripping her limbs off or worse is a no.
  • Transformation of my Character: I will accept minor things such as being made more sensitive, made to cum harder or more often but otherwise transformation of my character is strictly off limits.
  • Asking me to play a futa or herm character: Sorry, this does nothing for me, cock, balls and ass only (And breasts if shemale.)

The End!
« Last Edit: June 30, 2018, 10:56:42 AM by SilentFox »

Update bump:
  • Changed thread title to include femboys as well.
  • Added in a new scenario opening/writing sample - The Lost Temple.
  • Added three new basic scenario ideas.
  • Added another link to a NSFW comic.
  • Minor tweaks throughout.

Monthly bumping time!

Update Bump:
  • Corrected minor errors throughout.
  • Reworked scenario opening for 'Marooned' setting.
  • Added new fantasy scenario: Mind the First Step
  • Added new modern scenario: Don't Lose the Trail
  • Added new fantasy scenario: Some Things Are Best Left Undiscovered
  • Added new modern scenario: Beware of Shortcuts

Update and Monthly Bump!
  • Added new link to currently active monster play!
  • Altered title slightly.

Monthly bump!

Re: Shemale/Trap Seeking Slimy Monsters, Hideous Aliens & Tentacles Galore!
« Reply #6 on: September 25, 2018, 07:40:32 AM »
Monthly bumping time!