Maeve's Craving - Champion (M/M/F - looking for M Characters)

Started by Maeve, January 28, 2018, 11:32:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Maeve

Champion

"What makes you think he'll come?" Her handmaiden asked her, "He hates you."

Princess Voladea, the last pagan princess, had been captured on a diplomatic mission. Her captor, in the most gentile of terms for a barbarian, had informed her that it was her hand or her head. She knew of his reputation and had no desire to wed him, to give him the use of her lands and men in his ceaseless wars. In a desperate act, older than any of their gods, she declared that she would only be won by combat and sent a message by raven to a man whom her kingdom had been in a standoff for decades. Her father and his, him and her, a deep-seated mistrust and hate that could not be overcome and went deeper than borders. 

"He'll come," she told her sorrowfully, as the girl wrapped her shivering shoulders in a shawl of fine linen, "He has to."

"What if he doesn't win?"

It was only then that the princess began to cry.

Hello, Maeve here! As some of you may know I have a huge interest thread, which if you find this story appealing and or want to know more about what I'm like as a partner,  I suggest you check out - https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=232060.0

That list, however, has gotten rather...long. So I've decided to pluck out the plots that I'm really anxious to do and see if anyone bites. There is much story to be filled in here, I would love to hear your thoughts.

Maeve