You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

June 22, 2018, 08:05:58 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Macht's idea thread. (Slaves, concubines, and monsters, oh my.) M seeking F.  (Read 512 times)

Offline MachtTopic starter

Welcome to Macht's idea thread. I intend to keep this post updated and fill it with ideas in the future. Rather than writing a reply, please PM me if you are interested in RP. Freshly updated with two new ideas.

Slave Girl
This idea can take a dozen different shapes, but the basic concept of master/slave is the dominant theme. It can be a woman who is taken in a raid, ripped away from her family and carried off to a distant land, or it can be a woman bought on a slave auction. It can be a slave girl who was born a slave and raised in a pleasure house and bought by a rich merchant. The setting can be historical, though I prefer we create a fantasy backdrop for this particular scenario. The relationship can evolve in many different ways according to your interest. It can be wholly non-consensual, it can be a relationship of S&M, it can be a situation where the slave tames her monstrous master, and so on.

Imaginary Friend
Guardian angel, mirage, delusion. Call it what you will, but someone went missing from your life long ago, someone very important to you, someone only you could perceive. Perhaps in the intervening years you forgot about them, convinced they were a fantasy, but now they've returned, and this time they're not just a figment of your imagination. They've grown, changed, and gotten powerful. But one thing is still the same: they are utterly committed to you, and solving your problems. What use will you make of your imaginary friend?

In the Dark of Night
The few who believe in such things say he's a nocturnal god of the ancient world. Others say he is a psychosomatic force, a powerful internal illusion. Most simply do not believe. But that is no matter to you, the woman he rises from the Stygian abyss each night to visit. He could be a dark angel, come to save you from a loveless marriage, or a ravager who takes you by force each night. He could be a bestial monster, stalking you through the concrete jungle, reminding your body of a more ancient, primeval time. But by daylight he is gone, and the world is sane again. Who will he be, and why has he come for you?

A Year with the Beast New!
He profaned the wrong woman and was transformed. Now a monster roaming the halls of an ancient castle, the Beast has struck a narrow truce with the people of the surrounding countryside. His father, they say, was a powerful Lord who dealt with the devil and was whisked away to Hell, leaving behind his fortune and a great monster to guard his treasure rooms. The nature of the truce is quite simple. To keep the loneliness of the Beast at bay, a man brings his daughter to live with the Beast for one year. In exchange, he is given treasures from the Beast's coffers, both upon delivery of his daughter, and upon picking her up a year later. This has been the case for over fifty years, and for many of those fifty, the Beast has had a companion living with him. It did not take long, after the first and second daughters were returned to their fathers safe and sound in mind and body, that the Beast was a kind and generous host, and though the claims of the daughters have been largely ignored and dismissed, many grew to consider him a friend. Yet woe to the trespasser, brigand, or thief who dares his sanctum uninvited, or intrudes upon his promised year with one of the daughters of the countryside.

Blood Weapon New!
Your character is a bio-engineered super soldier, created by my character. Your character is madly in love with my character, and he loves her back, but is hesitant to enter a relationship with a woman he created, worrying about the ethical ramifications of doing so, and whether she is ready to handle such a complex series of emotions and responsibilities. Also, she uses her powers to aid him in whatever way she can.

Stay tuned for more in the future.
« Last Edit: May 20, 2018, 03:11:01 AM by Macht »

Updated with new ideas.

Added a new scenario, A Year with the Beast.

Added a new scenario, Blood Weapon.