Love is a Battlefield

Started by Bliss, April 09, 2016, 03:55:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bliss

Looking for someone to be on the opposite side of a war and completely in my camp. Consider:

In a world where survival itself is a regular daily struggle nonetheless, the battle for survival includes factioning of the human race and strife over resources, ideologies, and more. Yet every conflict has multiple sides, and humans are complicated creatures. I am looking for someone to worldbuild the male character from an opposing side from that of my female character (or possibly even from a third group unknown to the two warring sides).

Due to Reasons To Be Determined, your character takes mine captive. Her captivity is an intense process combining Getting To Know You with survival teaching, wherein struggle for freedom/escape evolves instead into attraction, desire, and ever-deepening connection. Yet for Other Reasons To Be Determined, my character has to return to her people...

...which results, in turn, in his captivity. Because he brought her back and her people are suspicious? Because her people found them to bring her home and took him captive? Because she escapes and he is captured whilst in pursuit of her? We can work this out as part of the plot.

Meanwhile, the war rages on, and with it, battles at all levels - factions against factions, people against people, and the lovers against themselves as they try to make their choices. Can love reconcile with loyalty? What really defines humanity? Let's figure out who will win and what will survive.

(Note: While these images come from the show The 100, this is only for photographic contiguity; I don't intend this story to take place in that world.)
O/O ~ Wiki ~ A/A ~ Discord: Bliss#0337
I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3