Dragon Age partner wanted. (Adding major craving)Open to all partners.

Started by Strifesblaze7, May 14, 2013, 06:06:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Strifesblaze7

I'm looking to do personal roleplays. Building a story with just two people. Intimate long lasting story lines and characters. If your interested, message me anytime, I will respond post haste. I typically post 1-3 paragraphs, include good detail. I'm usually around and ready to be active. I'm open to most settings and worlds. Not into scat. Gore or vore I've never tried. Nor am I very interested. I'll do stories we make up as we talk a out. I'll do fantasy Sci FI, video game based. Manga and anime based if I know them. Book based as well if I know it. I'm very open to settings and story paths. Send me a message if interested. I want to do a role play with a powerful woman. Like a badass warrior type. Not sure of all the details but I want to work something out.
Is there a point where nobody cares

Strifesblaze7

Some ideas I have are fantasy based. Some are sci-fi based. I will also accept one timers. Just looking to roleplay. I only ask that people are willing to flesh out true stories if they respond for more than a one hitter.

Strifesblaze7

I would like to add to this a bit. I would like to have any who are interested PM. Then we can talk about it all. My highest wants are a dragon rider role play. A fae role play or a space military role play. Details are to be fleshed out between us.

Strifesblaze7

Adding a new idea, I'll throw it at you really quick. This is the bare bones idea. I would like a medieval role play where we would play a prince and princess from warring kingdoms. My characters country would be winning. So we would start the story as my army lays siege to your capital city. As I press on and reach your castle both our armies are tired and weak. A third army, an ally of neither of us strikes. Running down both armies as they fight. In the end both of our characters are left, forced to rely on each other to survive. I thought we could start with our characters hating each other and grow from there.

Strifesblaze7

Strifesblaze7

Anyone who is interested for any role play involving mythical creatures please talk to me. I have a lot of ideas to toss around.

Strifesblaze7