Ae's Space [revamped!]

Started by Aestas, January 28, 2009, 08:49:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aestas

Well this is my first time putting something up here. So I guess I will throw up my rules.

• I will generally return what is given to me.  I try to be literate. Please do me the same courtesy.
  • This is not a first come, first serve, thread.  I tend to be picky about what rocks my boat.  I want to have fun!
  • If you are not enjoying the RP, please tell me so!  I am always open for discussion.. Don't like where the plot is going? Lets change it!  Find that the Idea was not as intriguing as you first thought?  We can try something else.  Communication!
  • My limits are pretty open.  Though my tastes can be somewhat eccentric.  If you have any questions feel free to open discussion!

Assassins Guild Novice [Yaoi] [NC]
A young man is trapped into the world of assassination.  He's never taken another's life, though he has been trained in weapons and stealth.  As an unblooded member of the guild, he faces the biggest, and final challenge.  The one that will make, or break, his career.  He is handed a scroll discretely, the identity of his target within.  No gold will be exchanged.. Something much more valuable on the line.  His life...

His target? An Older man, say in early to late twenties, experienced in the subtle arts of diplomacy and intrigue.    He is either a human prince who has had to fight for his place in life since first drawing breath at his mother's breast.  Or he is a warlord, coming to meet with the powers-that-be in order to hammer out a peace treaty.  A treaty that someone obviously does not want to go through.

The mission, predictably, comes out disastrously.  With the older human capturing our young novice.  Though if he kills the boy right off, he may never be able to find out from whence the orders came..  A novice sent to destroy someone of his high standing.. an obvious ruse.. Can he use the boy to find the real villains?  Is the assassin's life forfeit?

Note:  I wrote this out with the thought that it would be an interesting M/m scene.  However either character can be changed to a female if the scene fits your fancy but boy love isn't to your tastes. ;)

Most of this is pretty sketchy, please PM me if you want to discuss any aspect of this or have your own ideas for interesting twists!  <3

Will add more ideas as they occur to me.