Something I've been thinking about...

Started by Ajoxer, June 25, 2006, 11:53:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ajoxer

Dunno why, but in my admittedly limited experiience, I've seen various stories where there's an attempt to destroy all men, but I don't think I've ever seen something where men have tried to destroy all women. A part of this, certainly, may be due to the stories being written by men- Could anyone here really think that a world entirely without one or the other gender satisfying? I suppose it might just be me, but I know that I'd never want to live in a world without women, even if for some odd reason they were not biologically necessary. * shrug.* Eh.
I have a shock collar, designed for maximum Player/GM efficiency. If you see that I have not properly been fulfilling my duties in posting regularly, or a game being held back because I haven't posted, PM me and give me hell!

Swedish Steel

Nah, I like women. They have all kinds of cool things to play with.
"Ah, no, not bukkake chef! Secret ingredient always same."

On Off page:
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=5467.0

RubySlippers

Actually there was one movie I forget the name where the poeple in Antarctica (researchers and the like) survived a plague and there were I think 6 women left and lots more men. They ended up having the men take turns with them to make babies after one was raped. In the end an Earthquake launched some failsafe missles at the UUSR and their similar autimatic system fired back and at Antarctica destroying everyone on Earth. Was pretty depressing.

Anyone me with a man ICKY!!!!  :P  LOL

ooc: I like men my father and brothers are men, and several friends just don't want to mate with one.  ;)

Ajoxer

Psh, course- I'd think that even people who like their own gender ought to see the use in their being both genders.

" It's Uter-US, not Uter-YOU."
I have a shock collar, designed for maximum Player/GM efficiency. If you see that I have not properly been fulfilling my duties in posting regularly, or a game being held back because I haven't posted, PM me and give me hell!

Wrathie

The more social variables available, the healther the society :)

Still, I could do with men being a little less... well... guys. Testosterone has a lot to answer for. :P
It's not paranoia when they are out to get you.
On's and Off's: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=4535

RubySlippers

Ok IF John Connory hit on me I might consider having sex with him I have a thing if small for older, handsome and sophisticated men.

Swedish Steel

On Off page:

Jester

Quote from: RubySlippers on June 26, 2006, 10:31:04 AM
Actually there was one movie I forget the name where the poeple in Antarctica (researchers and the like) survived a plague and there were I think 6 women left and lots more men. They ended up having the men take turns with them to make babies after one was raped. In the end an Earthquake launched some failsafe missles at the UUSR and their similar autimatic system fired back and at Antarctica destroying everyone on Earth. Was pretty depressing.

Anyone me with a man ICKY!!!!  :P  LOL

ooc: I like men my father and brothers are men, and several friends just don't want to mate with one.  ;)

sounds like a good film....wish you could remember its name...

el condor

OOpps just like to jump in on this one folks!!??  Just think how it would be if God didnt create man and women!??  Then it would just be adam going around all the time playing with himself!! ;D ;D

Oh and guys be glad there are woman around otherwise Imagine yourselves giving birth thru the one hole you do have!!    OUCH!!! 8) 8)
El condor Pasa always the hammer and not the nail!!  You always have too take chances to enjoy life to its fullest!!  Too seek out new life and new civilatzions!!  Too boldly go where no person has gone before!!   Just have fun!!

Lyria

Quote from: Wrathie on June 27, 2006, 09:33:24 AM
The more social variables available, the healther the society :)

Still, I could do with men being a little less... well... guys. Testosterone has a lot to answer for. :P

And so does Estrogen. Men might be responsible for some of the 'biggies' in the world, but as far as day to day obnoxiousness I have to say that women are far more guilty.

Personally I love men who are men: rugged, masculine, not afraid to be tough and respectfully aggressive. And no, that doesn't mean men who hit women or are jerks or fight just for the hell of it, that does not = testosterone. 
All you have is your fire
And the place you need to reach
Don't you ever tame your demons
But always keep 'em on a leash.           ons/offs

kylie

QuoteDunno why, but in my admittedly limited experiience, I've seen various stories where there's an attempt to destroy all men, but I don't think I've ever seen something where men have tried to destroy all women.

There have been some suggestions by a certain feminist camp that SM imagery is part of a conspiracy that functions toward the eventual mass murder of women.  Seriously now. 

But how many of those writers were perhaps quietly excited by the very notion of such hetero-patriarchical market-driven chauvinist femicide, is beyond me.  Not to mention, how many of their readers.  *terribly dry infusion of black humor intended, there*

I'm also not clear whether they really wanted a world without men...  But they seemed interested in convincing other women that men must be politically opposed to them by sheer nature.  Hard to circle your wagons and keep other girls from taking time out from "the movement" to do SM, without an enemy? 

MadPanda

That's because there's a difference between feminism and FEMINISM.  In every revolution there's always someone who wants to go beyond getting a fair shake and a little help when they need it all the way over to taking complete and bloody vengeance on all possibly enemies for crimes both real and imagined.   :P

But I do think you're right: without men, who would they complain about at such great length?

I say vive le difference...  ;D
Voluptas ailuri fulgentis decretum est!
Omnis nimis, temperantia ob coenobitae.
(Jes, tiuj frazoj estas malĝustaj. Pandoj fakte ne komprenas la latinan!)

One on Ones Suggestion Box
Group Game Suggestion Box
Pandariffic Ons and Otherwise
In Memory of Bishrook

Swedish Steel

Yeah, women get along sooo well together. *snicker*  ;D

On Off page: