News:

Sarkat And Rian: Happily Ever After? [EX]
Congratulations shengami & FoxgirlJay for completing your RP!

Main Menu

What is your one dream in life?

Started by EliTheInventor, August 26, 2014, 02:11:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

EliTheInventor

Since I am super bored and wanting to do something while my partners are offline I thought I would start a game.

What is your one dream in life?

My one dream in life is to become a voice actor for video games, anime/cartoons, and/or radio hosting.
I have always wanted to do something with the many voices that I do and I feel like this would be the greatest thing in the world.

Now YOU!

LuvNLust

To love as much as possible, learn how not to sweat the small stuff, live life one day at a time, and enjoy every moment as much as possible.
It's the darker side of lust, It's the other side of us, It's the thing in you that feeds, The animal in me -Motley Crue

Ons/Offs: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=213286.0

Elysian Radiance

"We are beings of starlight; we were meant to thrive in the darkness."
"I am a raging sea trapped inside of a raindrop."

<a href=https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=200656.0>Fantastic Dragons and Where to Find Them! (05/30/17)</a>
Get Laid or Get Slayed - A Guide to Make the Dragoness Roar!
Muse/Mood Status ~ I'm currently on hiatus from Elliquiy. Send me a PM if you need to be in contact; I'll get the email about it.
Current Posting Output ~ None.
Buy RPG Dice Soap From Me!

Alhanna

To either publish a book or write movies/televisions shows/video or computer games.

The Oath of the Drake

She's real, she's deep, she's logical and mystical. She believes in kindness and oneness and romance. She's sensitive and distant, a warrior, a lover. She believes in road trips to the stars and dancing with the universe. She's fearless and gentle, wondrous and brave. She lives in waterfalls and forests and sunsets and galaxies. She's the artist, the thinker, the poem and the dream. - Creig Crippen