Stranded paradise

Started by hakari, October 15, 2009, 06:13:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hakari

Ari was so excited to be away from her sister. Grabbing her bag and getting on the boat with her friend, she waved bye to her sister. Sitting down by her friend, she tied her raven black hair in a   ponytail. Putting shades over her midnight blue eyes, she relaxed as the sun beamed down on her golden skin. Falling asleep with the lull of the boat, she woke when her friend shook her gently. Grabbing her bag and following her friend, they signed in to a cabin. Leaving her friend to unpack, she went to check out the view.

prophetofw4r

James had already been on the boat.  He was excited to hit the sea to a new adventure in a new land.  He was always into sightseeing and experiencing the cultures.  A muscular man used to walking and doing some hard labor to earn the money to travel as much as he could.  His brown hair was pulled back into a low ponytail.  This was going to be a great trip.  He could feel it.  His black T-shirt was pulled tight across his chest and more so across the back of his broad shoulders.  Already unpacked, he was ready to explore the boat.
Prophet of W4r

hakari

Ari went to find out where everything was. She knew her friend was just going to rely on her. She went to look and see how many other passengers were on the boat. She came across a guy in a black t-shirt, and went over to greet him.

prophetofw4r

James turned around see a beautiful young lady approaching him.  Unsure exactly what the intention she had for approaching him he decided to greet her first.  "Hello, I'm James.  What might your name be?" He gave her a good look, not caring what she thought of where his eyes went.
Prophet of W4r

hakari

Ari seen him give her a look over, and decided it was a good thing. She said "nice to meet you james, I'm Ari." She wondered how many other people were on, she asked "so what brings you on this boat james?"

prophetofw4r

Joe turned his head to look out on to the water.  "Well, like you, I'm traveling across the ocean.  Once I get there I plan on going and seeing all the sights I can see."  He looked at her again.  Straight into her eyes. "What brings you on the boat?"
Prophet of W4r

hakari

"Well my friend and I are on vaction, so we don't really have anywhere in particular we want to go." Looking at him she asked "So do you know anyone on the boat?"

prophetofw4r

"I don't know anyone on the boat.  Willing to change that though.  I could go with you and your friend if that is okay?"
Prophet of W4r

hakari

"Sure i don't think my friend will mind, well i have to go find her now." She smiled at him and said "I'll see you around." She walked back to her cabin to see if her friend was there.

prophetofw4r

James watched her walk away and raised one eyebrow in response confused a little.  "Okay, I'll see you around then too."  He turned around and walked away starting to circle the deck to get to know it better.  There was nothing interesting on the deck he found out, so he stopped and sat down on one of the chairs waiting for the boat to actually depart.
Prophet of W4r

hakari

Finding her friend in the cabin, she grabs her hand and pulls her out the room. Going back up to the deck, she walks around to find james and get to know him better.

prophetofw4r

"Well hello you two.  Who is your friend Ari?"  He stood up as he waited for the introduction.
Prophet of W4r

hakari

"Hey james this is my friend samantha." They both sit beside him. "So anything nice to do on this boat?"

prophetofw4r

James looked at Samantha with a smile.  "Hello Samantha." He looked back out to sea as he answered her. "Well, as far as I've seen there isn't really anything interesting to do on this boat." 
Prophet of W4r

hakari

"Weell that doesnt sound like fun, we should do something to keep occupied." Suddenly the skyturneddark and gray and rain poured down. The winds blew hard rocking the boat dangerously. Ari looked over and overheard a passenger saying it was a storm. Standing up  up she said to james "We'll see you when the storm passes." She made a run for her cabin , already soaked samantha and her changed clothes; and stayed in their cabin.

prophetofw4r

James walked down to below the deck towards his cabin.  He didn't care if he got wet, but he knew he should change.  Walking into his room with his shirt already half off, he put on another T-shirt.  It was red this time.  He then left his room, making sure to lock it, and found a window to peer out of.
Prophet of W4r

hakari

Ari didnt like that there was a storm. It was supposed to be a sunny vacation. Looking out the window, she knew that it'd be awhile before the storm passed.

prophetofw4r

James walked up to where the open entrance was to exit the lower decks to the open rain.  He was rather bored and just wanted something to do until the storm was over.  His thoughts quickly went to the two girls he had met, but he brushed them away.  There was no way he could find their cabin on this ship unless he was one lucky son of a bitch.
Prophet of W4r

hakari

Ari wondered what james was doing, looking over at samantha and seeing she was asleep, Ari slipped out the door to go find james and keep him company.

prophetofw4r

James turned around to see Ari.  "Hey.  What are you up to?"  He looked past her for her friend, but didn't see her.  "Leave your friend behind?"
Prophet of W4r

hakari

"She fell asleep, i just came to see if you wanted company." Watching the rain pour down Ari was a bit sad. "So do you think the storm will pass soon?"

prophetofw4r

"Yeah I would love the company and yes the rain should pass soon.  It usually does when you are out at sea."  He turned back around to look back outside.
Prophet of W4r

hakari

"Ok would you like to play a game of cards?" Ari pulled a pack out of her pocket; and sat down in a chair. She was tired of staring at that rain.

prophetofw4r

James shrugged.  "Sure why not.  Better than staring out the doorway."
Prophet of W4r

hakari

Ari shuffles and passes out the cards. Suddenly the boat crashed against something. Ari went sprawling on the floor.