News:

"Wings and a Prayer [L-E]"
Congratulations OfferedToEros & Random for completing your RP!

Main Menu

what are you wearing?

Started by Cherri Tart, September 18, 2007, 04:30:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bloody Rose

nothing but my birthday suit

Pandoras Kitten

For the past year, everything I wear must be embroidered and have a Central Asian/Arabian theme.

Bollywood?

ArtemisHighmore

Beguile's Mistress

I'm heading off to sleep in a gauzy peasant blouse style sleep shirt with the draw string untied so I can rub my cheek against my bare shoulder.

Good night.

BUENAVENTURA

I am listening to the Song Named " When a Man Loves a Woman" by Percy Sledge which is the best song I have ever Listened .

TaintedAndDelish

Jeans, hiking boots and a polo shirt - because I don't have to wear a shirt and tie to work if I don't feel like it.

*spots mister smithers and hides

Bloody Rose

Going to sleep with nothing at all good night

Bliss

A dark brown cotton tunic-length shirt, short sleeved with a keyhole neck and elaborate matching brown embroidery following the neckline in an inch and a half wide strip, to expand out into a half-circle underneath. Shin-length poly skirt of light olive green on dark olive green houndstooth. Hair is bunched up in a knot, black rimmed glasses are on, and I am totally unencumbered by jewelry, hosiery, or shoes!
O/O ~ Wiki ~ A/A ~ Discord: Bliss#0337
I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

olive

Pajama bottoms with tiny pink roses on them and a pink long sleeved New York City t-shirt. What can I say, I'm still not dressed and I love pink. *smiles*

Beguile's Mistress

That sounds very comfortable, Bliss. :-)

You too, olive.

Today I'm wearing maroon slim-fitting slacks with a black belt, a cream colored long-sleeved silk blouse with maroon piping on the collar, cuffs and breast pocket flaps and black stilettos.

TheLegionary

As usual, Beguile's Mistress is always elegant!

Dark suit, black belt, shoes and socks, white shirt and briefs. Just everyday's prison uniform...

ArtemisHighmore

-chuckles- Ummm pajama pants and a hoodie!

SpiralSpider

Black socks, comfy stretchy black undies, black velvet pants and a Kitsune Kon t-shirt. I are comfy and playing hookie from class.
~ My Ons/Offs, Characters and general RP info ~ Where am I?

"If you get hurt, hurt them back. If they kill you... walk it off."

Geeklet

Well, currently not wearing this, but I meant to post it last night and forgot.

Black knee-length dress, black satin waist cincher overtop of it, fishnet stockings, black 3" pumps, and black bra + panties.

No special occasion, I just wanted to feel pretty. ^_^

RP7466

blue gym shorts, pain in the ass day but a short one. time to get caught up with school work
"It's my only politics... anti-wife. Any woman who devotes herself to making one man miserable instead of a lot of men happy don't get my vote"

John Wayne as Sam McCord

Wykyd

cut off jeans shorts and a black Ramones t-shirt.

Beatrice Black

Quote from: Geeklet on April 06, 2011, 02:05:33 PM
Well, currently not wearing this, but I meant to post it last night and forgot.

Black knee-length dress, black satin waist cincher overtop of it, fishnet stockings, black 3" pumps, and black bra + panties.

No special occasion, I just wanted to feel pretty. ^_^

And I bet you were.
ON and OFF - RP requests UPDATED JANUARY 2024 and also for chat

A blog, of sorts! - Icon from Morgana. I want to be her when I grow up.

And while you're clicking links, visit GreaterGood and donate to charity for free. :)

Beguile's Mistress

A white fleece robe and white fuzzy socks because I'm staying home today.

Ophan

Sport bra and sweat pants

Captain Maltese

Posting status:  25th December: Up To Date 5 of 9 : last month 2, this month 5, total 38 posts for 2023.

O/O            Current stories

Belle33

*oooogles the Captain*

denim shorty shorts and a white tshirt

Ons/Offs, Stories & Poems, Currently Not Available for RP

RP7466

A green bathrobe, joining beguile at the robe party :-).

tweaked my back trying to move a heat exchanger up some stairs this morning. going in and out of the bathtub trying to loosen it up enough to install the new furnace tomorrow.
"It's my only politics... anti-wife. Any woman who devotes herself to making one man miserable instead of a lot of men happy don't get my vote"

John Wayne as Sam McCord

Beguile's Mistress

*welcomes RP to the robe party on my couch*  I've got a fire going in my little fireplace that you're also welcome to share between soakings. :-)

It's a blue fleece robe today for warmth and fuzzy socks 'cause my toes are always cold.

RP7466

RP adds a log to the fire, pours beguile a glass of wine, and settles in on the couch :-)

John Wayne as Sam McCord

Ophan

A really cute blue sun dress with matching coat and flip flops.