Re: Last One Wins

Started by EpitomyofShyness, December 04, 2009, 07:01:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chevalier des Poissons

-Does unspeakable things to Maro while she is over him- Now you can never tell anyone mwahahaha -runs-
-I have Maro's heart, and I promise to take good care of it-

A & A

Mistress Maro

-gasps at the unspeakables- I will tell the world of you, you pervy person!! -chases after again-
~The Shammy keeps the Maro's heart with him and the Maro keeps the Shammy's heart with her <3~

I don't like laundromats because I don't want people to know what my underwear would look like if they could fly.... or if they were caught in a really small tornado-- C&H

In short, life is made into a nonstop, commerically prepackaged masturbational fantasy.--Bloom

I thought I would create something that I would personally like to listen to because a very large portion of this world's art sucks beyond description. Yet I feel that, it's a waste of time to pass judgement and who the fuck am I to declare myself an authority who's cerified, one who has the right to critique. -Kurt Cobain.

Only dumb people try to impress smart people. Smart people just do what they do.
Chris Rock

Zelric Miras

*takes the win and looks at it* Hmm it's somewhat worn out.

Mistress Maro

Takes the Win and clings to Leo.- Mew.
~The Shammy keeps the Maro's heart with him and the Maro keeps the Shammy's heart with her <3~

I don't like laundromats because I don't want people to know what my underwear would look like if they could fly.... or if they were caught in a really small tornado-- C&H

In short, life is made into a nonstop, commerically prepackaged masturbational fantasy.--Bloom

I thought I would create something that I would personally like to listen to because a very large portion of this world's art sucks beyond description. Yet I feel that, it's a waste of time to pass judgement and who the fuck am I to declare myself an authority who's cerified, one who has the right to critique. -Kurt Cobain.

Only dumb people try to impress smart people. Smart people just do what they do.
Chris Rock

Chevalier des Poissons

-Snatches the win and runs-

A & A

Mistress Maro

-sneaks up on here and takes the win back.-

Chris Rock

Zelric Miras

*glomps Mistress and runs with win* :P

Mistress Maro

Puts a collar and leash on Leo and holds it tight so he can't run more then 3 feet away.- Heh. -takes the win back.-

Chris Rock

Zelric Miras

*Since he's closeby takes win and runs around, binding her with the leash.* My win, and now i have you tied. *chuckles*

Mistress Maro

Looks at herself all tied up.- Mew. This isn't any fun unless.. Heh.

Chris Rock

Chevalier des Poissons

-looks to tied Maro- Leo, may I have her? I will help you to keep the win if you give me her =3

A & A

Zelric Miras

Nuh, sorry i have things in mind already. *toothy grin*

Chevalier des Poissons

Then let me have her when you are done? =3

A & A

Zelric Miras

Hmmm....i'll think about it, i have to discuss it with my associate. *begins talking to a mirror andtickles Maro with his tail in the meantime*

Chevalier des Poissons

Then I will hold the win while you use her =3

A & A

Mistress Maro

Eh! Mew! Maro is ticklish to much no tickle. Lol. -wiggles to try to get free.- And no using the Maro the win belongs to meh. Mew.

Chris Rock

Chevalier des Poissons

-steals Maro to him while Leo is not looking, leaving the win for him- Now you will be mine! =3 -tickles Maro-

A & A

Mistress Maro

Ah! Maro has been stolen. Mew! -continues to try and wiggle free.- No tickling. x_x

Chris Rock

Chevalier des Poissons

-points to steamroller- Don't make me use that >:3 -does unspeakable things to Maro....while tickling her-

A & A

Mistress Maro

Eh!!! Not the streamroller again! -falls on the ground and rolls free of the leash.- I am getting the unspeakable done again. -crawls over to Leo and takes the win back.-

Chris Rock

Chevalier des Poissons

-runs after Maro and tapes her arms and legs immobile- No running from Shammy -drags Maro away- Mwahaha :3

A & A

Mistress Maro

No no no! -tries to crawl away like a worm.- There is no telling what you are going to do to the Maro. Mew!

Chris Rock

Chevalier des Poissons

Alright then =3 -rolls over Maro with the cartoon steamroller while she tries to crawl- Then NOW you are free -winks and smirks-

A & A

Mistress Maro

Lays there flat as a pancake unable to inflate herself because her arms are taped.- x.x

Chris Rock

Chevalier des Poissons

-sits on flattened Maro and looks to her face- Aw, poor baby, that looks painful D= Are you okay? D=

A & A