Death row game show (mxf)

Started by seeker619, October 21, 2014, 01:25:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

seeker619

In the future there will be a reality game show where a death row inmate will get the chance to escape from a house filled with lethal traps.  If she manages to go from the attic and leave through the front door on the first floor she will be awarded her freedom.  However most do not make it that far.

I'm thinking I can either have a set number of traps she must escape from before being killed or the number and type of traps would depend on what door you decided to enter once escaping a trap from the previous room. 

For the sake of ratings this would be something that would be very sexually charged and the woman trying to escape would be nude while attempting to escape.  If she enters one room she would have to submit herself to being tied up a certain way and would need to escape the confines of the rope within a time limit or the oxygen in the room would run out.  Another room would force her to find her way out of a room which is filled with smoke.  It would essentially blind her and at the same time deplete her oxygen.  Another room may simply weaken her by forcing her to submit to some electrical charges before leaving.

All of that is up for discussion.  Also instead of making this a death row game it could be she has been kidnapped and is being held in a house with all of these traps but in that case she would have her captor chasing her.  She could easily lose him in the large house rigged with traps but in stead of a clock it would be one who peruses her that makes her speed up. 

Like I said this could go many ways and is up for discussion in almost all areas.