Elina's Newest Desire (looking for male character) TAKEN

Started by Elina, September 01, 2013, 05:10:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Elina

Taken. 

Hello!  I'm in the mood to start something new so I thought I'd post this here.  If you're interested, please check out my O/Os, listed in my signature.  There are also RPs listed so you can see my writing style.  I have to admit that I'm a bit of a chameleon.  My posts change a lot depending on plot and who my partner is, so you may want to look at a post in a couple of different RPs.

I don't care about your real-life gender.  What I do care about is that you be conscientious about your writing quality.  I'm certainly not perfect, but if you don't use capitalization and punctuation, I'm probably not the partner for you.

My current disclaimer:  I have not written with any regularity in several months.  I am up for a one shot or for it to develop into something more, but please understand that my real life is busy and my presence on E has been sporadic lately.  I'm hoping this will trigger my muse into being a roleplayer again, but I cannot promise it won't just wither and die the rest of the way instead.  Really, that's not an entirely unrealistic projection.  If it goes that way, I'll be appropriately apologetic.

Okay, if you're still with me and crazy enough to give it a shot, here is the very basic plot:
A disgruntled housewife is at a hotel bar.  She is mistaken for a high priced call girl and goes with it.

Yes, that's it.  The entire thing so far.  Clearly, it's more smutty than what I tend to write.  It can definitely be fleshed out more (or not).

PM me if you're interested.  I might not see if you post here.