Dynasty Warriors/ Warriors Orochi Group?

Started by TeacupTwink, September 13, 2013, 08:53:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TeacupTwink

| Warriors Orochi |
So, basically I wanted to make a group rp based around Dynasty Warriors. If you're not familiar with the series, you probably shouldn't join or else you'll be confused and make everyone else lost as well. We don't need to get very historically accurate because, well - the game isn't.  I wanted to see if I could peek some interest and get people inside the idea. I'd like to have this played within The Warriors Orochi setting.

I will allow customs, but they must be approved as ALL characters must. I'd like for everyone to be able to post in paragraphs and be open to sometimes unlikely relationships. You may change your character's sexuality, as some may have actually been bisexual or even gay. History doesn't tell us everything and neither does the game. I am not posting a history on the game due to, if you know Dynasty Warriors or Warriors Orochi - I shouldn't have to. 

I'll make a list of taken characters here once I've gotten the profiles. Within your character profile that you'll send to me to be approved, please use this.

Picture
[b]Name: [/b]
[b]Alias:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Height:[/b]
[b]Body type:[/b]
[b]Weapon:[/b]
[b]Relationship Status:[/b]
[b]Sexual Orientation:[/b]
[b]Between The Sheets:[/b] [ Only if homosexual ]
[b]Dom/Switch/Sub: [/b]
[b]Likes:[/b] { Include whatever, please use Italics on a character name here if interested in rping WITH them. }
[b]Dislikes:[/b] { Characters you will NOT touch. }
[b]Turn On(s):[/b]
[b]Turn Off(s):[/b]

TeacupTwink