Male Characters Needed Desperately

Started by Undeniable Sin, August 11, 2010, 05:23:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Undeniable Sin

It is time for an idea upgrade. I have had trouble getting ideas to form in my head but I have found a lot of images that speak to me. Below are said images with a small idea of what I see the genre being. If you see anything and an idea attacks you, I'd love to find a few imaginative partners. Either way, happy perusing.

Organized Crime
These pictures make me think of coercian and major crime ties.                             

Random Goodies
I prefer darker scenes, like non consensual, for example, and these really speak to my dark side.

Brother's Blessing

The setting is modern with a twist. Women have the same rights as they do in this day and age, except for one exception. A married woman is fully in her husband's care. If a husband should die, he can either arrange for his wife to be released and once again be considered free, which is the way most men go, or the less used way, a husband can give his wife to another man of his choosing, and this man, if he accepts, is like her husband, and she must treat him as such.

Weird, I know, but once it got in my head I couldn't shake it.

Victoria, or Tory as everybody calls her, is only 25. She found the love of her life, and married young. Her husband was a well accomplished man, who also came from a well off family. Everything is perfect in her life, until her husband dies leaving her a widow.
   She is, of course heartbroken, but what she hears when his Will is read, leaves her cold. Her husband, instead of taking the traditional route, left his wife to his brother. She had always known men were given that right, but no one ever used it. It was practically unheard of. Her husband had explained that, at the time of his death, his brother was the only remaining male to carry on the family bloodline, and since his brother  didn't seem to be worried about finding a suitable woman, he wanted his wife offered to his brother to help secure the future of the bloodline.
   Tory had only met the brother a handful of times, but each time, he had left her feeling chilled and uncomfortable. The brother was the exact opposite of her warm, charming husband. He was dark and his eyes had always seemed to burn right through her. Her only hope now is if the brother turns the offer down.                                                           

To Take a Wife
                                        ( N/C with kidnapping and domestic training)

He had been raised in a very secluded area. No neighbors for miles. He had all the modern comforts of the time, but his father hated being near people. He would only take them to town a handful of times a year, but it hadn't bothered him. His father had spent that time teaching his only son a woman's place. The boy had finally moved out and gotten his own place, just as secluded as his childhood home. After that, he set out to find himself a wife and take her without anyone being the wiser. Then would come the time to break her, and train her into a good wife.
    When it comes to this idea, I'm not looking for a Dom/Sub style play in the deepest sense. I'm looking more for a man who wants the perfect wife. She would have some freedom, and the punishments wouldn't be much more severe than spanking,whipping and such. It would be more like a sexual training and breaking.

Release Me
                                     (Possible NC, mind games, hints of extreme training)

Set in a different world. It isn't a fantasy setting, mostly modern.
      She had been captured on the tail end of the war in her country. Her country had been small, easy to crush and take over. After being captured she had been sold in an auction, advertised as a member of a rebellion.
  Her new owner was an important government head. He was sadistic, methodical. The worst part had been her body learning to enjoy his sadistic twisting of her mind and body.
  Right before she completely broke, a once in a lifetime chance came, and she escaped him. He wouldn't give up, and a year later, he still seaarched, and paid dearly to have his pet returned.
    A trip to another country,where peace was a fragile thing between his country and theirs, he finds his pet. She had secured a place on the country's high council, and is now untouchable. He finds himself with his escaped pet as the chosen Ambassador to be his guide while he visited and attended treaty talks.
      I see this being a clash of minds, her mind and body still remembering his control, and fighting the urge to give in. Him realizing his pet is more stubborn than he had ever expected, and finding a thrill in bending her to his will without forcing her.

My O/O's       Roleplay Ideas

Xenolord

I have no such problem playing such a man. I would be more then happy to play this cruel man, if you'd allow.

Doomsday

I could play the 'nice' guy in the good rapist/bad rapist game if Xeno wants to play the darker character.

Doomsday

Oh snap. In that case i'll be the bad rapist, and wait until we can get a second male character.

Undeniable Sin

Ok, so now we need the good bad boy. Works for me.

Gman001

The Heir sounds fun, especially if a magical element got thrown in or something.

LandofromTexas

Did you ever get the people you needed for the N/C MMF role play?  I would be interested in playing one of the kidnappers, depending on the preference of whoever else is involved.

adroitgrayman

Hi Undeniable Sin,

It was nice to go through your ideas of different RPs. Well, one topic that interested me amongst the list is Guardian. If the RP is still open, and if you feel that we can be comfortable matching the requirements of the story, I would invite to you to contact me and we shall give it a try.

Thanks once again for the creative ideas.

- Adroit Grayman
“Some painters transform the sun into a yellow spot; others transform a yellow spot into the sun.” - Picasso

Gladiator0161

Hey Undeniable Sin,

I saw your idea for The Predator, and I was wondering if it was taken.

If not then I'd like to try my hand at playing the part of the Werewolf. I've played one before and really enjoyed it.
I like that you're more concerned with story than sex, I am too, though being a guy I like to eat my cake too if you know what I mean, lol.

Anyway, please gimme a pm, thanks.

-Gladiator0161

Undeniable Sin

Gman001

Very interested in To Take a Wife.

Undeniable Sin