Survival of the Fittest: A Zombie Apocalypse Game (Still Accepting)

Started by Kokaine, March 25, 2014, 02:07:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bloodied Porcelain

Feel free to submit a sheet. :) I know Koka is a bit behind and I've been almost no help as a Co-GM since the opening of Salem, but we ARE still accepting sheets. :)
I want no ordinary lover. I want a storm. I want sleepless nights and endless conversations at four a.m. I want passion, I want madness.
I want someone who's able to make my whole body shiver from a distance and also pull me close to make sense of all my bones.

~ Bizarre, Beautiful, And Breathtaking ~
~ O/O ~ Seeking ~ A/A ~ Mirrors and Masks ~ Poetry ~
She walked with the universe on her shoulders and made it look like wings.

xPeachyPuff

Quote from: Bloodied Porcelain on April 03, 2014, 03:08:02 PM
Feel free to submit a sheet. :) I know Koka is a bit behind and I've been almost no help as a Co-GM since the opening of Salem, but we ARE still accepting sheets. :)

Awesome, thank you for this! (:

- Rainbow ♥

Kokaine

Quote from: Bloodied Porcelain on April 03, 2014, 03:08:02 PM

Yes, This^

Feel free to step up for some zombie fun.

Also, I am reading through the last batch of sheets now. I have softball and things in just a bit but those still waiting should hear something from me before I conk out later so you can get rolling. May also try and get an actual post out as well.
Current Craving/Looking For: Romance, Adventure, Action, Humor, and Erotica. (F/Any)

Current Post Rate: Moderate

Current Posts Owed: 1/8

My O/Os

Kokaine

All current submissions have been reviewed and approved or edits were requested!
Current Craving/Looking For: Romance, Adventure, Action, Humor, and Erotica. (F/Any)

My O/Os

Love And Submission

So you need a doctor from a quick look at the character sheet?

Or is there anything else?

Just kind of curious about this.

Discord: SouthOfHeaven#3454

Emmykins

Quote from: DTW on April 04, 2014, 07:15:28 PM

I'm making a medical-person type, but not exactly a doctor.  ::)

Kokaine

Quote from: DTW on April 04, 2014, 07:15:28 PM

Not really going based on any sort of "need". However, our original doc did drop out so you'd be welcome to make a doctor if you're interested.

My O/Os

Kokaine

There's still plenty of room and folks still looking for potential travel buddies and whatnot so feel free to submit a sheet, folks :)

Sex ratio: 13 males, 11 Females.
Sexuality:  15 Hetero / 4 Bisexual / 2 Bi-Curious / 1 Lesbian / 2 Pansexual
Occupation wise we're pretty mixed...

My O/Os

Amelita

oh no...

What is this... >.<

I must be catching something, because I'm looking at a zombie game >.>

But...

-ponders and sends a PM or two-

RP Etiquette ~ Tumblr ~ Mumbler
~ There is nothing to writing; all you do is sit down at a typewriter and bleed ~
Ons & Offs ~ Post Tracker ~ Ladies in Red

Emmykins

Quote from: Amelita on April 13, 2014, 05:40:13 PM
oh no...

What is this... >.<

But...

I have a WIP for here, too!
>3

RipTide

I'm thinking of throwing in a female convict unless anybody is opposed. :3

Posting Rate = 1-2 posts/story/week

What Does a Siren Crave? === What Does a Siren Prefer?

Kokaine

Quote from: Amelita on April 13, 2014, 05:40:13 PM
oh no...

What is this... >.<

But...

Hey babes, I didn't know you liked zombies >.>

Quote from: RipTide on April 13, 2014, 06:42:12 PM

We don't have one of those. Go for it :)

My O/Os

ABV0331

Quote from: RipTide on April 13, 2014, 06:42:12 PM

Come join us in the dark side :D
Always up for a fight.
Always down for a drink.
Always there for a toke.
Always here for a smoke.

arthenwel

Name: Corbin Lane
nicknames/aliases: Doomsday,lost nickname from highschool. only known to a few.
sex:: Male
marital status: single, fiance became zombie.

former occupation: member of SEAL Team Five
Strengths: Silent movement: trainesd to move without being seen or heard.
Hand-to-hand combat expert: black belt in Muay Thai.
knife combat expert
firearm proficiency: dead shot with a gun
camouflage: can create and use a ghillie suit. Can mask his scent well enough to throw off dogs.
field medic
Above average cooking: not the best, but can cook more than the basics.
Tracking skills: above average
Skilled swimmer
tactician
Good, decisive leader
weakness: Weak self-esteem. Not that he lets anyone know.
perfectionist: if something doesn't work out he uses it against himself.
inexperienced with women. I.E. virgin.
Blames himself for his brother's death
Unless forced to, he won't shoot a single round.
special gear: Galil with homemade silencer, Dragonov with homemade silencer, brother's combat knife, homemade ghillie suit.

height: 5'9"
weight/body type: 186/extremely muscular. his six-pack has disappeared, but his abs are still flat and outlined.
Hair: cut with the knife into a shaggy resemblance of a close cropped haircut. Light brown. He has a goatee.
skin: lightly tanned
eyes range from green to blue and any shade inbetween. Usually, they are light-blue with light green lines running through it with a ring of dark blue on the outside.
distinguishing features: a scar that runs from about two inches under his left eye down his cheek across his jaw, along his neck and ends just above his collarbone. He has a bullet scar on his right shoulder blade and pec and one below his left kidney.
personality: He always seems to be bored/agitated. He has a great sence of humor although, he rarely tells jokes. He tries to be off-putting. He tries to remain alone, but has been known to take on a partner or two. Although, they soon leave him for a colony or larger group. He is extremely protective and loyal. He also follows a strict code of ethics. Those three traits are a strength and a weakness. If his friend is in trouble, he won't abandon them and will die trying to savethem if it comes to it. Underneath that stern exterior is a sweet and sensitive man

Likes: swimming, reading, training in hand-to-hand combat.
dislikes: arrogant people, betrayal, dishonerable circumstances, zombies(lol)
fears: fears being alone, ankylophobic(fear of not being able to move joints, for him being unable to move), fear of failure, fears losing a companion, especially if it's his fault.
history: Years before this...disease infected the planet, Corbin had grown up in Texas. He had been the kind of kid that was bullied and tricked. His best friend had turned his back on him for popularity and no girl wanted anything to do with him. After graduating High School, he had joined the Navy. During boot camp, he was injured and was sent to RCU, or Recruit Convalesant Unit. A healing ward for those yet to graduate. While there, he met a beautiful woman who would soon become his fiance. He was a virgin that had once promised to save himself for marriage. She would be his first. However, two months after their engagement, a man spread lies and manipulated her fears until she broke it off over a phone call. He had given that woman his whole heart and betrayed him. Ever since that day, he had problems believing that a woman was really into him. He saved himself, not because of that old promise, but because he didn't trust anyone enough to get that close. About a year later, he tried for BUD/s. It took him twice to get in. He came out even more heavily muscled than before.
     Corbin had been in Georgia when the outbreak was discovered. Some of his bestfriends began devouring one another. He had been forced to kill the things that used to be the people he trusted. After he recovered from the shock, he realized the implications that came from this encounters. This couldn't be isolated. His brother was endanger. 'He should be safe for a while. He has that knife I gave him and I've trained him how to use it.' He grabbed his galil and his dragonov, along with all the ammunition he had and shoved them in the back of the armoured humvee. He then drove, sometimes running over what he now knew were the undead. He drove as fast as he could back to his brother's hous in Texas. Stopping twice to fill up at military bases. He had to kill quite a few zombies, using the armoured platin to protect him. When he reached his brother's house, the door was hanging on the hinges, tattered and scratched to hell. He pulled out his gallil and silently walked into the house, the bodies of the undead(once more dead) littered the floor. He followed the trail and found the most gruesome of all sights, more zombies overlapping eachother and on final.body. A person with a knife through his face, holding him upright against the wall. It was his brother. He had a few bite marks on his body. 'He must have been bitten and instead of waiting to turn into those things, he stabbed himself in the head and into the wall.' He walked over and with an effort, pulled the knife free. He got back into the humvee and drove away. He only let the tears out on the road. He drove east, where there was, for the most part, less people. He switched cars when there wasn't a military base nearby. He continued west until he hit California.
Be careful who you try to burn. You might just find that the other person knows how to play with fire better than you.

On's/Off's- https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=185686.0
A/A's- https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=228170.msg11197359#msg11197359

arthenwel

I apologize for the roughness and the delay, but here is my rewritten CS
Be careful who you try to burn. You might just find that the other person knows how to play with fire better than you.

On's/Off's- https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=185686.0
A/A's- https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=228170.msg11197359#msg11197359

Kokaine

For those who wish, I am now accepting 3rd characters from current players. 

There are those already in the game who may be seeking connections so if you are interested in taking on a 3rd character (which you should only do if you really feel you can handle it) then I would recommend you take a look and see if you can work something out with one of the current characters.

For those submissions that came in over the weekend I should have a PM out to you sometime today.

My O/Os

Bloodied Porcelain

*resists the urge to make a third cause she knows she can't handle it at the moment, but still really, really wants to*
I want no ordinary lover. I want a storm. I want sleepless nights and endless conversations at four a.m. I want passion, I want madness.
I want someone who's able to make my whole body shiver from a distance and also pull me close to make sense of all my bones.

~ Bizarre, Beautiful, And Breathtaking ~
~ O/O ~ Seeking ~ A/A ~ Mirrors and Masks ~ Poetry ~
She walked with the universe on her shoulders and made it look like wings.

Kokaine

*snickers*

Gideon (WIP)

Full Name : Gideon Jacobs
Nicknames / Aliases : Gid, 'Duke'
Sex : Male
Marital Status : Single or possibly involved... not sure yet xD (PM if interested)

Former Occupation/Position : Independent Contractor (Renovation and Restoration) / Musician
Strengths :

• Mediator - Gideon is very level headed and prefers to keep the peace. Even if it's not advantageous to himself he'll work to find a compromise so that whatever needs doin' can get done.
  • Good with his hands - He can't claim to be a mechanic or engineer but he can usually tinker with most things. He can also build structures and makeshift tools.
  • A strong back - He's good muscle to have around. He'll work long and hard without complaint.
  • Protective instincts - He's sharp and attentive, and won't hesitate to do what needs doing, especially if it means sparing others.
Weaknesses :

• Desperately wants to remain a good guy at heart - which means that sometimes the tough choices weigh heavily on him.
  • Has never shot a gun
  • A sucker for a pretty smile
Special Gear :

• Fire Axe
  • Bungee cords - 6 various lengths
  • Camping backpack
  • Sleeping bag
  • Canteen
  • Deck of playing cards
  • Screw Drivers - 2
  • Pocket knife
  • Box of Matches
  • Dented cooking Pot
  • 6 cans all a mystery
Height : 6'4"
Weight / Body type : 205 lbs / Athletic, muscular
Hair : Brown, bleached by the sun
Skin : Fair, light tan
Eyes : Blue
Distinguishing Features : Dimples

Personality :

Likes : Working with his hands, whittling and carving, women, playing guitar, drumming, swimming, sports, physical activity, reading, meat, rain
Dislikes : Idiots, violent people (beyond simply killing zombies or protecting themselves), beets (actually most vegetables outside your basic corn, carrots, and green beans)
Fears : Running into his brothers as zombies, fathering a child,

History : Gideon was the black sheep of his family. Coming from a wealthy background he had a path laid out for him even before he was born, as did his older and younger brothers. Of course right away it became clear he had no interest in playing dress up and living the charmed life. He was not content to follow in his father's footsteps or learn the ways of deal making and though he can be as charming as anyone in his family he never quite developed the sort of attitude that allowed his younger brother to get away with being the lovable 'scoundrel'. No, instead Gideon was often ignored when he wasn't being picked apart by his own family but even still he kept his silence and forged his own path.

Turning down Ivy league schools who would have loved to take him and hand him a degree simply for the chance to build a relationship with his family that could lead to donations, Gideon moved out of the house, enrolled in trade school, and got himself a job working in construction. From there he absorbed everything he could and centered himself around the things he could build with his own two hands. Still, even with the distance between him and his family he was right there every time they needed him. When his youngest brother got arrested in Mexico one summer, Gideon dropped everything to go down and get him out. When his eldest brother needed a hand running a community service event to look good for the media and his project manager quit, Gideon stepped up. And when his father passed away and his other brothers were too busy to stay with their distraught mother, it was he who went back home to stay.

Eventually Gideon got himself into a bit of renovation and restoration work on the side. Construction jobs paid okay but it certainly wasn't up to the standards of his relatives. His skill with more delicate and precise work wasn't easily recognized on sites where he was just another strong back, but in the independent jobs he got his chance to shine and found a niche that really called to him and eventually he shifted his focus to becoming an independent contractor.

Sexuality : Hetero
Sexual On's and Offs : Matches players. Ask if interested.

Player : Kokaine

My O/Os

Kokaine

Quote from: DarkAngel111 on April 14, 2014, 11:28:30 AM
:O
Does that does that mean...  I can make one more ? after adrian?.... :O

Send me your Adrian. You can't submit the other guy until the one you're killing off is gone :P

My O/Os

agentlemanwithadream

Hmm... I never wrote a female character before and, if I suck as writing as a female, killing her off would be easy and no one would be worse off for it.

Decisions...Decisions...

Kokaine

My O/Os

Charlotte Fox

Soo, can I submit a char sheet for a doctor? I see a couple people were interested.

Kokaine

My O/Os

CurvyKitten

Half tempted to create a run of the mil waitress, gamer geek(lets face it their always planning how to survive these things :P), or hell maybe even a stripper :P LOLZZZZZ granted I'd have to find a way or reason for them surviving this long. Maybe they find a place to hold up till now?