Interest check 'Teenage Wasteland' (A on going supernatural soap)

Started by Elven Sex Goddess, October 26, 2012, 10:32:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Elven Sex Goddess

Teenage Wasteland

Where dreamers, runaways go.
Hollywood's Sunset blvd

I hope to launch 'Teenage Wasteland' as a ongoing dark series.   That will involve supernatural creatures from vampires to lycans, warlocks, witches and plain humans.   Where runaways and disillusion dreamers find more then they bargained for as Hollywood is the place of dreams, or is it nightmares.

Opening Act
Hunters or Hunted

n the opening act of 'Hunters or Hunted,  a group of four teenage runaways newly turned find themselves learning and testing the limits of their new powers as newly turned vampires.   As they become hunters of the boulevard.   Aided by a witch or a warlock who runs a small tourist gifts shop on the strip.     

However,  another group of teenagers also hunt on the strip.   These are the privileged teens from Beverly hills.   Who just happen to be lycans. And they love to torment the vamps on the strip.   

Besides the before mentioned aide from a witch or warlock.    There is a nurse who is human, at the hospital that knows of the supernatural vampires and is a go to person.  Also a vice cop that is actually a hunter and knows of the teen vampires and lycans.   However,  there is greater evil about and he or she uses the teens as his snitch informants.   

Of course finally you have the various street gangs that run the streets and battle for territory and have through the years  have learned what hurts the vampires and lycans.   As they via for control of the streets to peddle their drugs and extort in protection rackets.     

Available casting positions

Vampires

Teenage Vampire -  Elven Sex Goddess
Teenage Vampire -  Morganatic
Teenage Vampire -

Lycans

Lycan  - cuchulainn
Lycan -  Kdyami
Lycan -  CurvyKitten

Support Cast

Witch -   NPC 
Nurse - 
Vice cop (hunter) -  Moon Hound Hati
(tentatively)Sorcerer - apygoos
Human -

Additional cast can be added with ideas that add to the story and theme of the role play.  These characters will be humans   Like other runaways or perhaps another of the support cast.  Example a sister or brother of the lycans whose lycan gene is dormant or skipped them. (through with chance to be turned in the future or perhaps hidden lycan gene or awaken to magic.

The hardcore street gang members are off limits.  (Everyone's antagonists those nasty types with lots of toys.  Also to provide lots of blood and limb separation.)

Character sheet

Character Name:
Breed:  (Vampire, Werewolf,  Gifted Human,  Human)
Role:  (examples;  runaway, rich brat,  a nurse)

Description:

Bio:  (Why you ran away.  What were your dreams.  Or what your family does if a rich brat for example.)   

Sexual preferences and off limits:

Additional notes

The support cast know both the Vampires and Lycans.  However,  since the vampires are usually runaways and thus on their own.   They help more often the Vampires.   Still this does not preclude them from helping out the Lycans if needed.   Still with them being rich brats, such additional help is not generally needed.   

As in the vampire dairies there is sunlight rings that allow the vampires to go out during the day.  A bite of a lycan is not poison to a vampire.  Lycans can change at will at anytime.  But on the full moon they have limited control to their beast side and automatically change and stay in the wolf form for the night.

Oh and one additional note, there is a serial killer running around the strip.

Act 2   Sire?

Kdyami

I'm tentatively interested.    What is the conflict between the vampires and the lycans?
Hey all I'm property of the U.S government and as such I may randomly disappear for a day or two.  I apologize in advance but I'll get back to you ASAP

Cuchulainn

I am quite interested myself in playing a one of the lycans, young, prideful, arrogant, bit of a bully, but loyal all the same. Although I would need a bit more information first on the lore. For example, a bit more about the abilities of both the vampires and the Lycans. Lets face it, there are lots of different lore on the subject for this rp what aspects do you plan to play? Are the lycans just your typical everyday humans until they transform or does some of their animal abilities bleed over into their everyday life, in the form of enhanced senses, being unnatural strong or agile, etc.

Also what age grouping where you hoping for the characters?

Elven Sex Goddess

Quote from: Kdyami on October 27, 2012, 05:06:03 AM
I'm tentatively interested.    What is the conflict between the vampires and the lycans?

This is really simple of those that have and those that dream and reach for such.  One group grew up on one side of the tracks and the others the wrong side.   

The teens that now are vampires all have runaway from their homes.   Or what was such if any truly had homes to run from.   They had come  seeking dreams of fame and fortune.   While the lycan teens  such is their birthright.    Being off springs of high power producers, directors,  doctors, lawyers and such. 

In a nutshell the conflict and rivalry between the two groups is heighten teenage insecurities.    Through its not one that is deadly it can be.   As its more being fixated on getting one up on the other.   

Quote from: cuchulainn on October 27, 2012, 09:01:38 AM
I am quite interested myself in playing a one of the lycans, young, prideful, arrogant, bit of a bully, but loyal all the same. Although I would need a bit more information first on the lore. For example, a bit more about the abilities of both the vampires and the Lycans. Lets face it, there are lots of different lore on the subject for this rp what aspects do you plan to play? Are the lycans just your typical everyday humans until they transform or does some of their animal abilities bleed over into their everyday life, in the form of enhanced senses, being unnatural strong or agile, etc.

Lycan abilities;  they realize their full strength when turn in dire wolf size wolves.    When in human form,  they have above average ability to pick out scents.   Stronger and faster then the average normal human.    Enhanced hearing,  where they can hear the pitch of a dog whistle.   Accelerated healing of all wounds except for those caused by silver and wolfsbane which is poison to them.   The more rage and anger that they exhibit causes a change to wolf form other then the full moon without control.   Also whether or not in human form or wolf form,  a vampire cannot mind trick a lycan.    Emotions are felt at a razor heighten level.   

Vampires:   The craving for blood, i.e. the blood lust is what drives them.   Each player of a vampire has theatrical license with this.   They are affected by sunlight.   That is unless have secured a magical charm.    Verbane takes is a poison that weakens them and inhibits their powers and healing abilities.   A wood stake through the heart immobilizes them.   While fire kills them.    Their power and abilities are a celerity, enhanced strength and ability to  mind alter normal humans with powerful suggestions.   Like the lycans being a vampire makes one emotions at a heighten state.   Also once a vampire they don't age physically.    However,  a male vampire can still impregnate and  a female can still conceive.   

Additional notes

How the story begins and is driven is up those that join.    Does the story center around the strip.    Do the runaways work like at a bar as say bar backs,  waitresses and such.   Or has the support cast,  gotten them into school.   Where all the drama of teenagers play out.     With the strip being a night time diversion and setting for the story.   That will be up to everyone.   

No character shall be younger then sixteen.   The story through is more designed for between the ages of seventeen and twenty for the teen characters.

The main plot is not to have a Underworld lycan, vampire war being raged.     The street gangs and other things that will be introduced throughout the story will be the antagonists.    Such as aforementioned opening post near end,  of a serial killer running around the strip.   As if the gangs didn't draw enough authority attention to the strip.    The last thing either group wants or needs is a serial killer stirring up a over zealous authority swarming onto the strip.    Who knows,  the federal government might just have a highly trained black ops team for such dealings.     

Kdyami

So lycans and vampires aren't enemies per say but they're not exactly friends either?
Hey all I'm property of the U.S government and as such I may randomly disappear for a day or two.  I apologize in advance but I'll get back to you ASAP

Cuchulainn

The way I would imagine it is teenage squabbles, the rich, popular kids and the "freaks." It wouldn't be open war fair in the streets but when they do come across each other there would be some general insults hurled, perhaps some bullying, keep away with their bags for example, of course if either group pushes to far it could break into violence. I also imagine it would be the Lycans who would be the main instigators in these situations. 

Would I be right Ms Goddess?

Kdyami

ok I was setting up to do a character sheet now but emergency at work an off I go I'll post soon as I get back.  I'm angling for one of the lycans.  Thanks for the understanding and consideration.

Elven Sex Goddess

Quote from: cuchulainn on October 28, 2012, 07:19:07 AM
The way I would imagine it is teenage squabbles, the rich, popular kids and the "freaks." It wouldn't be open war fair in the streets but when they do come across each other there would be some general insults hurled, perhaps some bullying, keep away with their bags for example, of course if either group pushes to far it could break into violence. I also imagine it would be the Lycans who would be the main instigators in these situations. 

Would I be right Ms Goddess?

Yes your not far off.  Through also I am that the rich Beverly hills teen also recently awaken with their lycan side.    The sudden turning of a few vampire teens has triggered the wakening of the other teens.   

Back to your take.   The violence doesn't have to turn deadly upon themselves.    Perhaps a innocent bystander gets hurt.    Or else property damage occurs.   

Remember right now the teens on either side know of no greater scheme of things.    Their primary driving forces are centered around a teenagers world.   The football team,  lacrosse team,  to various classes and social circles with their peers.   An through there at opposite ends of society social circles.   They share commonality with each other in being teens and dealing with awesome and terrifying powers and abilities.   

Cuchulainn

So none of their family members are Lycans? Like their parents or whatever? It's not like a secret pack of Lycans who are all successful millionaires?

As for violence I meant more chests pressed up against each other, arms held back, repeatedly saying come one then.

So them disliking each other is just the starting point and from their it can escalate anywhere? Like perhaps a Lycan and a Vampire fall in love and a supernatural Westside story ensues?

If your a Lycan in america!

Roxy Rocket

Clarification:

Was there just the suggestion that this set of people will be playing keep away with backpacks?

Cuchulainn

...It was the first form of hazing that came to mind. So not that, but more like knocking items out of their hands, general name calling etc.

Roxy Rocket

Bored rich kids that can tear the door off a car and beat you with it.

Thinking tie-someone-to-the-back-of-their-SUV-and-dragging-them-through-a-quarry.    Ritual Murder and Cannibalism. Raping the clergy. You know. Things vaguely nearer to Evil than twelve year olds being dicks.

Am I in entirely the wrong head space here?

Cuchulainn

I didn't think they where supposed to be evil, I thought they where spoiled rich kids like off all those American shows. More Orange County than Clockwork Orange. We'll that's the impression I got from Goddess anyway.

Kdyami

My interpretation was more like the movie "the covenant", yeah I know we're not warlocks but its the best example I've got.   Super cosmic power, teenage hormones, teenage brain activity......lack there of, etc.  More like, the dude dragged through the quarry was a school bully, ritual murder/cannibalism......i have no idea.  Raping clergy, maybe they rapped a friend or someone useful to the coven/pack.  clockwork orange with a reason, Orange County with a seriously bad attitude and super strength.  Then again that could be left field some place :P

Elven Sex Goddess

To clarify,  the lycan have history.     Through not all generations does the trait become dominant and so could have been a few generations that have skipped the families where one has turned into a wolf.     

Nothing precludes the characters from becoming evil.   Or even attempting to kill one another.   The likely hood is each character should at least kill someone.   Losing control while feeding or frenzied with a full moon all devices that can have the teens kill someone. 

Is their a greater vampire society or lycan one.  That will remain to be found out by each of the characters.    Secrecy,  hidden societies amongst normal everyday society.    Is the societies warring societies. 

Basically wanted to create a game where the characters come in and don't know everything.   That they have to learn and search for answers if they so choose.   After all one could says screw it,  I'm a god and got all the blood I need here in the land of silicon injections and taunt drawn faces repeated tucked in the ever search of of youth.   

TheRedFear

If the wolves are only mildly enhanced in their human forms, then how can they "Bully" the Vamps? Sure they're more powerful when they wolf out...but you can't exactly wolf out in the middle of the Boulevard. The Vamps can beat the hell out of them, and it'll just look like a teenage brawl in the streets. The wolves are only dangerous if they can catch the Vamps away from civilization and witnesses.

Moon Hound Hati

This looks interesting. If all the slots for teenage vampire are already filled, I'd be interested in either the warlock or vice cop (hunter) support roles. Question about the last two though: what kind of powers/abilities would they have? Does the warlock/witch only use spells? Or can they use things like potions and runes as well? Does the hunter have a crossbow in the trunk of his car or does he only use guns (or both)?
Lingerie is like wrapping paper for the best present in the world     the female body.

Elven Sex Goddess

Quote from: TheRedFear on October 29, 2012, 03:07:13 AM
If the wolves are only mildly enhanced in their human forms, then how can they "Bully" the Vamps? Sure they're more powerful when they wolf out...but you can't exactly wolf out in the middle of the Boulevard. The Vamps can beat the hell out of them, and it'll just look like a teenage brawl in the streets. The wolves are only dangerous if they can catch the Vamps away from civilization and witnesses.

Your fixating on Vampires vs lycans.   When it is not the sole driving force behind the role play.    Two group of teens, to group of supernatural creatures.  From two separate social groups.     It is nothing more then to bring life to the story and give you the players something to work with.   

Just as the street gangs will provide a endless source of feed and blood and guts being hacked and slashed apart.   

Or the mysteries right out of the start of the role play.   Like who sired the vampires,   did they trigger the lycans after the family lines of lycans in Beverly hills have laid dormant for decades.   

The players can either investigate all or portions.   Or just be horny teens at ten x a normal teen.   

Oh and lets not forget the serial killer running around. 

This is of course all up to you and the other players in which direction you like to go.   

Oh and I am not even mentioning that the support cast also will be bringing in plots and mysteries yet to be revealed to the whole group.   

Elven Sex Goddess

Quote from: Moon Hound Hati on October 29, 2012, 04:52:58 AM
This looks interesting. If all the slots for teenage vampire are already filled, I'd be interested in either the warlock or vice cop (hunter) support roles. Question about the last two though: what kind of powers/abilities would they have? Does the warlock/witch only use spells? Or can they use things like potions and runes as well? Does the hunter have a crossbow in the trunk of his car or does he only use guns (or both)?

Still slots for a vampire,   witch filled,  the hunter is still open   

Moon Hound Hati

Quote from: Elven Sex Goddess on October 29, 2012, 06:03:29 AM
Still slots for a vampire,   witch filled,  the hunter is still open

Alright. I just rolled a random number generator because I couldn't decide which one I wanted to play. In any case, it rolled an even number, so I'm going for the hunter. :)
Lingerie is like wrapping paper for the best present in the world     the female body.

apygoos

aw so I cant make a runaway sorcerer?...

Elven Sex Goddess

I have filled in the slots that have character commitment,  in the very first introductory recruiting post of this thread.    That way people can see what is available still for the game.

Quote from: apygoos on October 29, 2012, 09:35:36 AM
aw so I cant make a runaway sorcerer?...

Sure  do the character up.   If your a runaway,  through your just starting to exhibit your talents so it will be a learning experience.    I don't want a teenage uber ready Merlin stepping in.   

apygoos

that was gunna be the fun of it, ill start working on a character sheet then :)

Elven Sex Goddess

Character Name:   Viola Trojan  ( nicknamed:  Vi )
Breed: Vampire
Role:  Runaway a would be Hollywood starlet, thou for now a carhop

Description:  Vi is naturally platinum blonde and blue eyed.   Who stands five feet four inches tall and weighs approximately one hundred twenty.   

Bio:  Vi mother and as far as she knows her father is still alive.   Still her step dad is alive,  at least her mothers current husband.  Which is number four.  As is her four siblings,  two brothers and two sisters.    The last she had seen them was back in Des Moines Iowa.   Its her mother's fourth marriage and the third step dad with official documentation.  There were a few others that came into their life, but didn't get the marriage certificate.   Vi through realized she was the cause of the marriage break up.   All of her siblings had dark hair coloring the same as mom and their true dad..    Not Vi,  she was the constant reminder to them all that mom had been unfaithful.    Through her dad never once accused or said such to her.    He treated her like a little princess even when he divorced mom.   And when she and her brother and sisters went over to visit him on visitation days.   She was loved just as much.   

Mom on the other hand was not abusive nor a drunkard.   She just didn't have time for the children she had birth into the world.    Not caring attitude allowed  Vi school studies to slip.  At first mom had gone to a few of the teacher conferences scheduled.  Then she just made excuses.   To the point as Vi sat in her guidance counselor  office and was told she would not graduate with her class.  As she had literally failed all of her classes.   It would be the driving force behind her running away.   

With dreams of becoming a movie star,  a Hollywood starlet.   With the money she had earned the past year and half working at a Sonic.   Vi decides to run away.   To seek her fame and dreams with two powerful reasons for taking such action.    Her father,  she felt she had let him down.   She is the baby of the family.   The other is her peers,  friends.  How could she look at them or even be with them.   When they are all moving on and becoming adults while she is still stuck in high school.   

Vi to throw off her tracks takes a train to Chicago.   Where she finds on Craig list,  a couple looking for someone to help with gas money for a trip out to Southern California.    Two teens her age who had been accepted into a couple of colleges in that region.    That was three months ago.  In that time Vi has learned there are hundreds of girls like herself looking for that big break.   For now she has found some familiarity.   Finding on the strip a job as a carhop for a place called Super Burger.      Which is allowed her to rent a room.   Which is a far cry from the various shelters,  train and bus stations and occasional sleep out on the beach.   An daily visit to the YMCA to shower and wash up.   

Sexual preferences and off limits:  straight, through still in the willing to experiment stage and try just about anything.  As Vi still is defining her perimeters of likes and dislikes. 

apygoos

Character Name:Joshua Cale
Breed:  Sorcerer
Role:  runaway

Description:Jet black hair, long enough to partially cover his ears and touch his collar with a random streak of red off to one side, violet eyes. Weighs  210lbs and stands 6'2"

Bio:  Josh was a seemingly quiet child. His parents never understood why. He was different, and he knew it, he jsut couldnt explain it, so he stayed quiet, trying to hide his true self from his parents. He found that of his "abilities", he had a natural affinity to fire, finding himself abel to manipulate and even ignite his own flames.

One day he was in his room, having a small fire ball in hand, tossing it back and forth, levitating it. His parents came in unannounced, and they were horrified at the sight. Was their son a freak? or some kind of pyromaniac? every night it seems like he was the issue at hand. after finishing high school he decided to leave without a trace. He didn't know what he was going to do. From what he could tell, he was a sorcerer, able to control energies or magicks at the wave of his will, but just how deep did this power go? could someone possibly be out there to teach him? His journey to find out was just beginning.,,

Sexual preferences and off limits:He's straight, for the most part. definate no's are excessive bloodplay, gore, vore, scat, watersports

Roxy Rocket

Yeah, I'm out on this one.

I'm having trouble understanding some of the posters. I'm definitely in a different head space as far as writing characters. More importantly, I find a focus on "immature teenagers bullying each other but also having sex" kinda creepy.

Have fun folks.

apygoos

[take 2]
Character Name: Joshua Cale
Breed:  Sorcerer
Role: Runaway

Description:Jet black hair, long enough to partially cover his ears and touch his collar with a random streak of red off to one side, violet eyes. Weighs  210lbs and stands 6'2"

Bio:  Josh was always odd, and his parents hassled him all the time about it. He couldn't explain why but he loved every chance he got to go to the lake, the springs, or most especially the ocean. the combination of the air and water in those places just felt right to him. As time went on He and his parents were growing more and more distant, to him ,they couldn't seem to see what he was trying to get at. Sometimes the air and water would move at a thought from him.

Catching onto this he tried to preform greater feats, like making a ball of air in his hands. The bigger he tries to make the ball, the more exhausting it would be. He didn't want to push himself too hard. If what he thought was correct, his parents really wouldn't understand him at all. He tried to stay though, until things escalated ,accusing him of being useless to society and his head in the clouds, threatening to kick him out of the house even so eh would learn to be  a productive member of society, so they said. He didn't give them to chance to kick him out as he ran away. He didmt know where to begin, but he was hoping to find someone who could help him learn more about his gifts, or at the very least, other people who understood where he was coming from.

Sexual preferences and off limits:Hes straight for the most part, definate no's are excessive bloodplay, gore, vore, scat, watersports

Elven Sex Goddess

Joshua take 2 looks  good  apygoos.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The sexual portion of the game is not the driving force.   The preferences is merely asked.  So others can know your preferences for the character if such scenes arise.   

Moon Hound Hati

Character Name: Gabriel Smith
Breed:  Human
Role:  L.A.P.D. officer working in the vice department / Hunter in the secret world of the supernatural

Description: Gabriel has short, wavy hair that's dark in colour. His eyes are silvery blue, has high cheek bones and trimmed facial hair.

Bio: The Smith clan is among the oldest, if not the oldest, hunter clan in the North American continent. They've acted as bounty hunters and maintainers of order between the human world and the supernatural one for centuries. Their creed is to maintain the fragile balance between the two worlds and keep the existence of the latter a secret to the former. That not only means hunting down supernatural creatures threatening human society, but also taking care of humans skirting too close to the truth.

That was the world Gabriel Smith was born into. Trained from a young age, he's one of the clan's top talents. Working as a police officer in the vice department of the Los Angeles Police Department has proved to be a very effective way to keep an eye out for troublemaking supernaturals in LA that live in either high or low society, seeing as both groups have plenty of members with a penchant for committing offences related to gambling, alcohol, and drugs.

It is hard for many describe Gabriel as a person, especially by his actions. He is both the good cop and the bad cop; unpredictable in his actions and the motives behind them. To supernaturals that get themselves into trouble (unintentionally), he often acts like an elder brother that comes to save your butt, which would be kicked later by him for getting yourself into such a stupid situation in the first place. Most of the time he acts nonchalant, acting as if he doesn't particularly care about your situation, adding to the unpredictability of his actions.

Sexual preferences and off limits: Straight. Off are things that make most other people squeamish too; scat, watersports, extreme bondage, etc.

Cuchulainn

Character Name:   Caleb Jones
Breed: Werewolf
Role:  Spoiled rich kid

Description:  Caleb's hair is a dark brown and styled to make it seem he has just rolled out of bed with deep, baby blue eyes. He stands in at around 6'1 with a lean, toned and tanned body from a life time of days under the hot Californian sun spent engaged in sports or else just hanging around with friends, usually around the local beaches.

Bio: Born to a life of wealth and privilege Caleb wanted for nothing growing up, the oldest of two he always got whatever he asked for and he was never satisfied. Clothes, toys, skateboards, surf boards, Jet ski's, nothing but beast and most expensive would do for the apple of his parents eye.

On the eve of his thirteenth birthday his parents sat him down and explained to him his birth rite, of the potential hidden within every cell of his body. As he listened to his parents describe what he could become he was filled with wonder and excitement. He was practically going to be a super hero! To top it all off some of friends might become one too! And so the Jones family began their monthly ritual that each month on the night of the full moon they would spend the night at their cabin in the woods, so that if change came on him he would be far away from the hustle and bustle of city.

So this tradition continued throughout the years without his inner beast being unleashed, that excitement and wonder disappeared throughout the years, the monthly trips to the cabin became a chore. One night rather than spend his time hanging around in the stupid cabin he snuck out to go see a gig with some friends. Unfortunately on the way home one of his friends who had had to much to drink, shouted something rather unpleasant to a group of young men standing around a street corner. These young men just so happened to be members of one of the local gangs and so came after Caleb and his group of friends, who decided to split up in the hope of ensuring their escape. Unfortunately for Caleb one of the gang members followed him into the forest and as Caleb cowered behind a large tree, hoping the gang member would pass him by, he suddenly began to feel those same sensations his parents had described in such detail on the eve of his thirteenth birthday coursing through his body. He changed then and there, the beast within him breaking through and demanding he defend his territory. He pounced on the young man and quickly tore him to shreds.

The next morning he woke about a mile from the cabin, naked and covered in dried blood. When he got home and confessed to his parents what had happened they had attempted to console him but there words felt hollow to him and he locked himself in his room for the next few weeks. His parents for the most part gave him his space, only offering the occasional 'it wasn't your fault' speech. But the problem wasn't just the guilt of taking a man's life. No, it was how much he had enjoyed it. Eventually he was able to get over his problems enough to leave his room, and began to return to more of his usual self, only this time he had a new favorite hobby, hunting.

Personality: Caleb is arrogant, hot tempered, prideful, but at the same time fiercely loyal. Ever since his inner beast was unlocked this character traits have only increased.

Sexual Preferences: Straight. Off's...we'll I don't really have off's but at the same time there are things Caleb doesn't like and if you try them on him he will definitely make you aware of them.

Elven Sex Goddess

Moon Hound Hati and cuchulainn  both your characters are awesome.    Needless to say its a go for Gabriel Smith and Caleb Jones.   

CurvyKitten

I want to play, I just can't decide what I'd like to play more. A lycan or a vampire. Though I already have a model in mind.

Appearance:

Elven Sex Goddess

Welcome CurvyKitten to the game.   Perhaps if you start to work on a bio for her.   What category she falls into will come easier as you do up her bio.    Ultimately I want what will give you the most satisfaction to play in the game.   

Moon Hound Hati

Btw, if one of the two main groups needs more members, I'd be more than happy to add a second character to my pallet to fill up that group.

Elven Sex Goddess

Thank you for the offer,  Moon Hound Hati.     What is needed and would be appreciated.    Is creation of non player characters to add favor to the game.    A homeless person or as an example.   Or like a push cart hotdog vendor.     Other normal  humans that the players will come in contact with.     So if people like to have more then one character.   A secondary characters will be great to help flesh out the world.   They will be NPC characters.   Often the first to die.   

Kdyami

Name: Kyle Young
Breed: Lycan
Role: Bad Boy. He's a charismatic figure, but with a rough and rebellious streak. He's very unpredictable, but in the end, he's generally a good guy.
Description: Kyle is 6'3" dark hair, athletically muscled, and quite often well tanned.  He got a tattoo on his left arm to cover the scar from a knife attack.

Bio  Kyle is a Lycan, making him Stronger and faster, with enhanced hearing and accelerated healing.  So what does he use his "gift" for? He is an action/extreme sports junkie; if it goes fast enough to do something stupid on Kyle wants a piece of it.  But he wasn't always a Lycan.  Kyle was born to Ella and Jorgan Young; World class photographers.  They had seen a lot of strange things but never quite believed their grandparents stories about being a werewolf family.  So they didn’t protect Kyle because they didn’t think he was one.  At their insistence however they made Kyle take martial arts classes so he could learn to meditate and calm his spirit, which didn’t work too well.  Kyle simply took the martial arts training and applied it to his love of extreme sports.  Kyle also took up music and was the lead guitarist for a local band and they had a pretty big gig coming up and Kyle told all of his friends they had to come, not the least of which was Caleb Jones.

The gig went great, the band was a huge hit.  Later when Kyle was loading his gear he saw one of their friends antagonize some local gang members.  Kyle watched the group split up and shouted after the gang.  Some of them turned and attacked Kyle leaving less chancing his friends.  He was trained to fight and this wasn’t much of a fight as he easily dispatched the first two opponents until one of them pulled a knife and stabbed Kyle in the arm.  Kyle felt the anger inside of him and surrendered to it and before he knew what was happening he was a large wolf and the gang didn’t stand a chance.  He killed them easily, and he enjoyed it.  Howling at the moon Kyle now went in search of something to eat eventually falling asleep and changing back into a human. 

Since then Kyle has been doing a lot of research and talking with his Grandparents but hasn’t told his parents about what happened.  They continue to stay out of town for very extended periods of time and Kyle has the run of the house; leaving him to explore his “curse” and the new underworld he now finds himself in.

Personality:  Kyle is crazy.  Anything anyone has told him was impossible or dangerous he wants to try. Base jumping, parkour, maverick or large wave surfing, double black diamond snowboarding, dirt biking/BMX, anything and everything that moves him fast enough to do something stupid on.  Kyle very loyal to his friends, he sees himself as a member of a tribe/clan, and while not the leader he will do whatever he has to for the good of the others.  He doesn’t mind getting his hands dirty.  As such he typically projects a darker personality then the others.  Humans would consider this type of behavior slightly narcissistic and extremely sociopathic. 

Sexual Preferences: Bi-sexual. Enjoys angst filled power struggle type relationships

Elven Sex Goddess

The  OOC-Teenage Wasteland  has been created.    Please with first post place your character to the thread.

I set the game in extreme simply for the potential of the nastiness of what the characters are,  the amount of blood and gore potential.   

Kdyami  the character looks good,  :-)

Elven Sex Goddess

Here is the Rules, information for Teenage Wasteland

It will contain game information.  The type of creatures, notable places of interest and other pertinent information towards the game.   

Cuchulainn

So are the Lycans half man half wolf? or Just really big wolves? Also did they need to be naked to transform or what?

Elven Sex Goddess

No they don't have to be naked to transform.   However,  a change of clothes would be advise.    As the clothes will be ripped and torn from the shift.    Think Bruce Banner as the Incredible Hulk.   

Now on what form they take.   I was envisioning more in line of larger then normal wolfs.   About the size of dire wolf, i.e the Twilight saga.    I also can see perhaps  a hybrid form,  from World of Darkness Werewolf games either the apocalypse or forsaken.   

I am open to how you all want to go with it.   As the story and game will be a collective and we should all have input.   

CurvyKitten

Character sheet

Appearance

Height
5' 9"
Weight
125 Lbs.
Measurements
36DD-24-34
Hair
Dark brown
Eyes
Pale Blue

Character Name:
Jessica Maxwell
Breed:
Werewolf

Role:
Alphas daughter, rebelling against what her father is dictating her life should be.
Description:
The scraggly young girl that was always chancing after the boys because he hated being stuck inside. Has now grown into a fully developed, voluptuous young woman. Her once to long legs and uncoordinated form, has grown into and graceful full blood wolf. Her body strong and tone from years of training her father demanded. Yet all that training never took away from the full lush curves that very much define her as woman. The one trait that has always stuck with her are her eyes. The vibrant blue truly uncanny, and seem to see things that normal people don't seem to notice.
Personality:
Strong willed, stubborn, intelligent, loyal, witty, free thinking, all these words can describe Jessica and more. She was always a fun loving kid, loved going outside and never minded getting a little dirty. Even after her mother died and her father became so cold. She still had a spark to her, something in her that brought life and laughter to those around her. She worked as hard as her father pushed her, never wanting to fail him. But she wanted to play just as hard. It is clear that she has aspects of both her mother and her father. It seems only time will tell who she takes after more.
Bio: 
Jessica's father is the leader or alpha for the wolves of the surrounding area. Though he has been challenge before Nathan has never lost his position. The family having held it for generations now. Her father determined to have his line continue to be strong and lead the other families through whatever is to come. It is for this reason that Jessica has always been pushed as much as she has been. Normally Nathan would mold and teach a son to continue the line. But due to the accident that took his wife he never had a son. He could never bring himself to mate with another woman. Her mother’s death is probably why her father started to grow so could and harsh. His mind still skilled, and he still did the best he could for his kind. But the softness and caring he once had started to fade away that very day.

Not much is known about her first change, it happened the night her mother was killed. It is known that the house was attacked. The only one left alive was Jessica. Found in her wolf form hurt, bleeding and curled up next to the body of her dead mother. She was 9 then, a young change for sure. But due to what happened and the strong family line it was not so unheard of. Her father still blames himself for not being there. And to this day the only one that truly knows what happened is Jessica. And other then the nightmares that she still has from time to time she never spoke about it. The scar along her ribcage the only thing that remains from that night. A horrible reminder that she tries to ignore.

Jessica was always chasing after the bigger kids. Never wanting to stay inside for the many classes her father had her taking she was constantly sneaking out. Which would only end with more work put upon her. Everything from the normal schooling a child should need. To the history of their kind, dance, violin, fencing, martial arts and hand to hand, strength training, languages...and so much more. All to become as strong as he could make her. He knew she would have to take a mate, knew that when the time came she would have to choose. But she would still be strong enough to lead, and he would make sure her mate would be strong enough to stand with her. And lead together they could be strong leaders. It may seem harsh and the idea of them standing together or even thinking of having a woman lead would never sit well with some. Nathan knew how strong his wife was, she died protecting her family. And he would be damned if any part of her that was in his daughter would ever be thought of as weak.

To Jessica her father was stifling, harsh and cold. She couldn't see the pain in his eyes, or the reasoning he had for pushing her the way he did. She felt trapped, tired, and angry. It seemed he had every last detail of her life planned out. Even spoke of who he would approve of being with. The arguments they would have over who controlled her life never ended well. She tended to run off, the woods and her animal form being one of the only places she felt comfortable. She would always come back, sometimes one of her friends would go running with her and help her blow of some steam. She admits if it wasn't for her friends she probably would have lost her mind by now. They always helped her have fun, at times helped her sneak out. Sometimes they simply came and made her laugh, and that made her life that much easier.

Now not long before her 18 birthday she has already finished her schooling. And her life felt it was ready to start, or end depending on what her father had planned. What is to happen next? What will her choices be? She doesn't fully know herself, at the moment she simply wants to be able to live a real life.

Music, dancing, cars the faster the better, woods and outdoors, running, sweets, stars, learning, reading, trying new things, exploring....
Dislikes:
rudeness, disloyalty, lying, closed in places something that seems to stem from the night her mother died.
Extra:

Sexual preferences and off limits:
No mutilation, no death, no scat or other bathroom play. I'm ok with BDSM, control play, and other kinks. Normally if you ask I'm able to work with you on something that makes it fun for all those involved. Jessica herself is a virgin but like any woman coming of age has had her own fantasies. :P

Elven Sex Goddess

Post your character to the OOC thread of the game CurvyKitten.

The game thread should be up this Saturday night, or at the latest Sunday morning.   

For anyone else interested in joining.    Only Vampire slots, or a normal human are open.   

Moon Hound Hati

Quote from: Elven Sex Goddess on November 07, 2012, 06:25:06 PM
Now on what form they take.   I was envisioning more in line of larger then normal wolfs.   About the size of dire wolf, i.e the Twilight saga.    I also can see perhaps  a hybrid form,  from World of Darkness Werewolf games either the apocalypse or forsaken.   

I am open to how you all want to go with it.   As the story and game will be a collective and we should all have input.

I'm in favor of the more humanoid looking werewolves. To me, at least, those always seem more intimidating than a creature that's basically just an oversized wolf. I'm more inclined to toss a Frisbee their way and tell them to go fetch than go "oh shit" if they were the Twilight wolf sort. :P

Elven Sex Goddess

Right now the input so far is in favor of the Hybrid.    Thoughts from anyone else?

apygoos

Kdyami

Cuchulainn

Elven Sex Goddess

Mora

CurvyKitten

Quote from: Elven Sex Goddess on November 08, 2012, 08:31:57 PM
Both are fine

I agree and vote for both, gives the werewolfs a war form and a form that can just run around the woods. And woohoo! can't wait to start.

Morganatic

Hmm, if it's not too late, I'd certainly be interested in playing! My first choice would be human, but I notice that you've only got one vampire at the moment, ESG - do you want company on the bloodsucker side?

Elven Sex Goddess

Thank you for your interest Morganatic.   No your not too late,  your very much welcome to join.    As for being human or vampire.   I would prefer you play what appeals more to you.    So if your first choice is a human.   Then go ahead and work one up.   

Cuchulainn

So what do werewolves turn into on the full moon, wolf or half wolf?

Morganatic

Hopefully this is OK - went with vampire after all! Radojka's story is a little bit grim, but that should just make her a bit more hard-edged. I thought she makes a bit of an interesting counterpoint to Vi - whereas the other vampire is a very seductive, alluring, and pretty creature, Radojka is much more in the bitter, Count Orlok vein. Not inherently different powers (although perhaps emphasising different aspects of a vampire's nature), but certainly different appearance and different style of game.

~~~

Character Name: Radojka Pervanic
Breed: Vampire
Role: Vampiric outsider, walking discovery-risk, and explorer of the vampiric condition.

Description:
Radojka is a short, scrawny, woman, withered by malnourishment and the stresses of living as a young girl in a warzone. That much, her history has done; everything else about her has been changed by her transmutation into a vampire.

It's pretty clear that something went wrong with it. It warped her bones, forcing her into a stooping, hunchbacked gait; it caused every hair on her body to fall out, leaving her only with smooth, drawn skin; it's even subtly changed the shape of her face, drawing her chin and ears to razor points, and hooking her nose. The monstrous transformation isn't horrifying enough to cause others to run screaming about monsters, most of the time - she covers the worst up with a high-lapelled coat, a headscarf, and dark glasses - but it certainly is alien, not from around these parts, and disturbs those around her. The combination of her warped features with her human mannerisms and fiery green eyes makes for a striking, if unsettling, combination.

She tends to mutter, and to keep her voice low - between her long, protruding fangs, and her mixed Balkan accent, attempts to speak too loudly invariably conjure images of 'ze count, ah ah ah ah! Vith all that that entails, ah ah ah ah! *disappears into a cloud of bats*' - doing so is likely to lead to discovery, and so she often tries to be unobtrusive, and discrete.

Personality:
Suffering from ongoing PTSD and isolated in a foreign country, it might might be expected that Radojka might be a wreck, a shell of a person. That's largely true, but not entirely true. To be sure, the experience of living illegally in a foreign country, growing up dodging ICE raids and the suspicion of what peers she could hold on to has made her a little reserved, a little cautious, paranoid, and bitter - but somewhere, underneath all that, there's a spark, a will to survive, to flourish in whatever way she can, that's kept her going on. She doesn't care what anyone else thinks, so long as she eventually defeats them, proves them wrong, humbles her old oppressors.

Not even first death has quenched this fire in her - if anything, it's only made her more driven, cleansed her of everything but her drive and resolve. Becoming a runaway was hardly a change from her earlier situation, and she sees her newfound 'changes' as a gift, the first step on her journey to revenge against an uncaring, hurtful world. This, married to her ferocious curiosity, is likely to cause some quite a stir in the SoCal nights.

Bio: 
A family of dissident Bosnian Serb intellectuals and political subversives, it was only a matter of time before the Pervanic family caught the attention of the cetniks, and suffered for it. There was only so much state criticism that the new Narod could take from such a family, and in the end, they could not flee the attention of these paramilitary groups.

The knock at the door came at three o'clock in the morning, as they expected it would. Imran Pervanic, Radojka's father was dragged out by men in balaclavas, as they expected he would be, as he had told them would happen - though they wailed and rent their clothes in anguish, they knew that they could not stop Imran's murderers. A single shot rang out - and then he was gone from their lives for good. But clearly, the killers had decided that they wanted more - wanted Imran's mother and daughters for themselves - and returned, banging on the doors and windows of their home. Drying her tears, the thirteen-year-old Radojka left her siblings and mother, and climbed to the top of the house, where she knew her father kept his service revolver.

The next few minutes are gone, wiped clean from her memory. She 'woke', covered in blood, shoulder dislocated by the revolver's recoil, barrel smoking. Her mother and sisters were safe, the men were gone, and all was fine. Sunk into the placid depths of shock, her mother bundled her up, and dragged her out of the house with nothing but a small suitcase of her belongings.

What was left of the Pervanic family fled across the Atlantic, to the United States, and there found their way to California. Certain aspects of Pervanic activities in the former Yugoslavia had made them, well, somewhat wanted by various national and international agencies and Tribunals, but the Golden State has ever been a home (if a dangerous and precarious one) to the dispossessed and wretched of the Earth, to the immigrant and persecuted of every stripe. She's lived there ever since she was fourteen with her mother and two sisters, trying to stay out of sight of cops and gang members. She's had no schooling, only odd jobs here and there with employers who didn't ask too many questions about their adolescent workers with no papers and a shaky grasp of English. Some American Dream! But it was all she had, and, for years, she managed to scrimp and save enough to get by without having to sell her body.

She can't remember the night that she was Turned. The same merciful part of her unconscious that protected her the night of her father's death clearly was watching over her then, and she has no idea what happened to her. She woke at dusk, body stiff, draped over a dumpster, battered and bloody. She hadn't been raped; save for a small cut at her throat, there were none of the indicators of recent drug-use, and her pockets hadn't been rifled through. In fact, the only mark of serious violence on her body was ... was, well, her broken neck.

The realisation that she was dead was not as shocking as it might have been. It was still pretty shocking - enough to cause her to run screaming through Franklin Canyon for half the night (after she'd wrenched her neck back into position), but for someone who's lived with death her whole life, and believed her imminent demise to be a few shelterless nights away, it was something she'd subconsciously been preparing herself for her whole life. She just hadn't thought she'd be around to see it.

She had a few ideas about what she was. Words like 'revenant', 'vampir', and 'vorkudlak' crept from the near-forgotten memories of her mother's tales into her waking mind, and her change in appetites - sated from rats and stray cats at first - all but confirmed it. She's tried to adapt, to forge a new life - she's looking to take up night classes, for instance - but her more pressing project is finding out more about her condition. Half-rememered scraps of her mother's tales - the dark folk-history of the Balkan mountains, and their dread koldun lords - have given her a purpose, if only a vague one. She knows that that the blood is the life, and that, if only she can unlock they key hidden in the blood of the unknowing cattle around her, she won't have to worry about cetniks - about gang members - about anyone else ever again.

Details of Vampirism:
Direct sunlight causes instant, severe burns across exposed skin - she can just about travel outside on a cloudy day, with a long coat, broad-brimmed hat, sunglasses and headscarf, but it still makes her feel ill, and woozy besides. Radojka also requires blood for sustenance; fresh human blood from the neck of an unsuspecting partner is best, but she can feed from animals and from the bloodbank in a pinch.

The Vampiric siring that made her what she is has also led to a number of strange and unusual abilities. She is extremely fast on her feet, her fingers have lengthened into raking claws, and her senses have refined to a near-otherworldly degree. She is not as strong as others of her kind, however, and the genetic twist inflicted on her by vampirism has twisted her features, form, and mind to some degree. She casts no reflection in mirrors, has a great deal of difficulty crossing running water or the threshold of a home, and is compelled to count small rice-like objects thrown in her path.

Sexual preferences and off limits: I'm OK with pretty much anything but toilet play. Radojka is straight, and almost certainly a 'technical virgin'.

Elven Sex Goddess

Quote from: cuchulainn on November 09, 2012, 03:12:27 PM
So what do werewolves turn into on the full moon, wolf or half wolf?

Using the term from Werewolf the Apocalypse.   They shift into Crinos form (the hybrid form.   Also when they are stressed with anger and rage.   It is the crinos form they go towards.  The most destructive form.     Going to wolf form they need to be more in control.   Doing it on their own to shift is how I see it.   

Accepted Morganatic post character to the ooc thread.