Dune: The Eyes Of The Fremen

Started by Chrystal, April 12, 2015, 07:36:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chrystal

Viscountess Jessica Harkonnen was born on Geidi Prime within the city of Harko. She is aunt to the future Baron Vladimir Harkonen, and great aunt to Lady Jessica Atreides. but that is in the future. For now, Jessica Harkonen is a teenage girl, blossoming into womanhood under the watchful eye of the then Baron Harkonnen and the Bene Gesserit sisterhood.

Arrakis is the only source of the Spice and has been under Harkonnen control for about a year thus giving House Harkonnen a massive say in CHOAM and the Landsraad. The bitter betrayal by house Atreides not forgotten, never forgotten, the Emeror and the Baron have wheels in motion to accomplish the end of the traitors once and for all, but these plans will take decades to bring to fruition.

In the mean time, Jessica is learning what it is to be a Harkonnen, learning about how the empire runs. The plan is for her to marry the Emperor's son. But Jessica has no interest in such a union. As with her nephew Vladimir, she is far more interested in those of her own gender. Her activities are something of an embarrassment to her father, who has decided to send her to the newly acquired fief of Arrakis to keep her quiet and out of trouble, after she was expelled from the Bene Gesserit school.

And thigs seem to be going to plan. Until, that is, she encounters a Fremen captive. A beautiful young woman with eyes of the deepest blue. She is captivated by this captive and, even though instructed by her mentors to torture the young woman for information about the Fremen, she finds herself irresistably attracted to her. Soon the two of them are fleeing across the dessert on the back of a giant sandworm...

The player I am looking for: This is a female/female plot, obviously. Sorry, but I do not write with male players in one-on-one stories. (There are a few exceptions to this, but if you don't know for certain that you are one of the exceptions, then you probably aren't). I'm after a female player, please, either a lady or female liege, who is familiar with the Dune books by Frank Herbert.

You can play either the Fremen captive or the Harkonnen lady. (The name Jessica is arbitrary, but please choose a suitable name if you don't like it).

I would like someone who is willing to move the story forward, and not simply react to my posts. Even if your character is tied, gagged and helpless, there is stuff you can post - thoughts, feelings, plans, flashbacks, cut-away scenes to what is going on elsewhere... Please post at least 200-300 words per post, more if you can. If you don't give me enough to work with I will ask you to add to your posts. If I don't give you enough to work with, please tell me. Please also know how to use a spell-checker. I have nothing against typos - I make enough myself, but I try to keep them to a minimum.

If you wish to play the Harkonnen, you will need to be either Domme or Switch. If you wish to play the Fremen you will need to be sub or switch. I say "or switch" to both, because the characters can quite happily reverse roles, possibly a few times!

Please be aware that the story will include explicit details of one character torturing the other. Possibly both ways around. If you are not comfortable with this, please do not ask to write this with me.

The story is set some 70-80 Arakeen years prior to the events in the first Dune book.

If you are interested in this plot, please send me a PM to discuss it with the word "Dune" somewhere in the title. PMs about "Your idea" usually get the response "Which one?"

Please check out my latest A/A post.
I would rather watch a movie then have dinner than have dinner then watch a movie!

Chrystal

Going to give this a bump, just because... *shrug*

I would rather watch a movie then have dinner than have dinner then watch a movie!

Chrystal

I have waited long enough for a reply from the other player in this one. Opening it up again, with a few slight corrections, as I have just reread the first book. Basically, I have amended the time line somewhat.

Chrystal

Bumping, because it's over a month

Chrystal

Chrystal

Give this one a monthly nudge to the top as I'm still craving it.

Chrystal

I would still very much like to find someone willing to write this story with me?