Tickling based Role Play (M for F)

Started by Cosmo_ac, April 20, 2014, 12:25:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cosmo_ac

Hello there.  This is just a simple, lazy post to try and see if there is any interest out there for a female who is interested in a role play which has a strong focus on my favourite kink, tickling.  That being said, tickling will not be the only kink in the game, and I am open to discussion about what is wanted.

As for the plot/theme/setting for the idea, I like to be fairly open.  I prefer smut heavy, but I also like a good story in the game as well, because smut without story can get boring soon, and I like to think I'm good at mixing the two.  We can have a nice sit down and bounce ideas off of each other, and try and find a game idea that works for both of us.  I like horror, fantasy, sci-fi, and pretty much anything in between.  Even mundane can be fun, if done right. 

I would prefer a switch, as I like to be on the receiving end of tickling as well, but if you have an idea, come at me, and we'll see if we mesh and can have some fun.  Give me a shout through PM, and I'll shout back.

Cosmo_ac