The big war. M for F

Started by Spear80, January 24, 2015, 11:04:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Spear80

First a little background, for the RP. (Naturally there is some suspension of disbelief necessary)

In late 2017, the most populous Asian nations, form an alliance. Hailed as just an economic alliance, the military joining of forces is almost ignored. For two years, they lull the world into complacency, using deceptive openness of their affairs. Leading governments to start Building down their military ,believing them no longer as necessary.

Then in 2019, China openly volunteers part of it country, near the Russian border for the largest military manoeuvres of all time. They invite observers from dozens of nations. Before these arrive however, one week before the wargames were to start, the Asian Alliance launch their assault. They crush the Russian armies, arrayed at the border, posted there more out of habit (Because that is what military minds do when other military minds are near one’s border) then actual worry for any invasion.

On the cyber battlefield a fierce battle is waged, stopping the Russians from using Nukes in their defence. While the Russians turn the Chinese and Indian nukes, into so much technological junk. The United States arm theirs, but a new offensive across the internet, slags their ICBM computer brains while in their silos. Chines bombers take out the Pakistani nukes, on the behest of their indian Allies, while the British and French take theirs offline to prevent them from getting taken out. In the end, the cyberwar, crashes the internet as many servers are physically taken off line by whichever government controls them.

On the real world battlefield, Facing hundreds of thousands of troops, tanks and planes, the remainder of the Russian Army has the herculean task to stop the Asians. And they succeed, stopping the advance, a mere days march from Moscow. With the help of numerous NATO allies, an unexpected diplomatic coup.

But then the second attack begins. Hundreds of Thousands of Asian troops cross into Alaska, thousands of paratroopers are dropped all over North America, capturing mountain passes, bridges. Meeting little initial resistance from American or Canadian troops, they enter the United states along a broad front, mere days after their attack began. They rapidly take the north western states before this attack stalls as well.

Which is where our characters come in….

My character (Male) is either a soldier, left behind during some retreat or an officer jumping behind the lines, to aid and teach the resistance. Your character (Female), is also behind the lines, evading the enemy soldiers, or an active part of the resistance.

Or during the last days of the initial offensive against the US our characters are part of/ in charge of a scratch unit, that are ordered to hold a vital town and it’s bridgehead while the main army retreats past them.

Or something else we can discuss against the above background. Dependign on how long we keep this going, they might get into all sorts of military adventures.

I’m hoping for parts smut and story, preferably action over drama. The story to develop as we write and following discussions.

If it appeals to you, feel free to PM me.

playfullchick76

I like it. I should have you know that i loved both red dawn movies, and this is right up there. I would love to play this one out with you, with my character as a part of the resistance. Her father was a prepper, who had planned for something like this.