The superheroine

Started by Lawshenk, August 25, 2018, 08:47:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lady Jenn

"Considering my asthma?" he asked, raising an eyebrow. "I quite like the whole being able to breathe normally thing strangely enough."

Lawshenk

" ok so can you describe her or the wings at least?"

// Did I mention wings ? I'm not to sure I did

Lady Jenn

"I...I don't remember clearly enough," he replied. "It's like someone is trying to scramble my memory to avoid me telling anyone about it."

Lawshenk

" ok great " he smiled " I mean how does that help us really but I need to pee be right back" he leaves

Moments later a familiar female returns smiling at him " hey"

Lady Jenn

"Hey," he said, trying to smile. "Unless you've got magic medicine to make me feel better I'm not sure how great my company is going to be right now."

Lawshenk

" no medicine but I have healing powers" she smiled and sat with him " I am sorry if things are blurry the will be for a short while" she smiled " want to get outta her"

Lady Jenn

"Wait, was it you last night?" he asked, frowning. "If I'm going anywhere with you I need at least some explanation of what's going on."

Lawshenk

" not here you'd human male" she smiled

Lady Jenn

"Well you have to tell me something," he said, getting frustrated. "Cos right now I don't know if I was going mad or suffering fever dreams."

Lawshenk

She kissed him " I am real it not madness or dreams"

Lady Jenn

"Well you need to tell me what's going on," he said. "Cos right now you're not giving me all that much reason to trust you."

Lawshenk

" I help people I always have this is the most recent planet that I am on, "

Lady Jenn

"Fine," he said with an annoyed sigh. "That's clearly all the answer I'm getting out of you, if you want to help go right ahead, but you need to start explaining properly once we're out of here."

Lawshenk

" agreed" she smiled as a nurse walked past she smiled at her " female human how till we may go"

Lady Jenn

The nurse came in to look at the information. "I'd say only 10, maybe 15 more minutes," she replied. "He's recovered well so it must just have been a mild infection."

Lawshenk

She nodded and winked at him

Lady Jenn

"Hopefully I can avoid collapsing this time," he said. "I haven't felt that unsteady...possibly ever."

Lawshenk

She put her hand on his shoulder and it started to clown making him feeling a little warm "you won't ,"

Lady Jenn

"Where are we going to go anyway?" he asked. "I mean, as long as it's pretty much anywhere other than here I won't complain."

Lawshenk

" I can take you to your abode"

Lady Jenn

"Do you actually know where that is?" he asked, giving her a quizzical look. "Or is this one of those things I'll just have to not question right now?"

Lawshenk

" is it not the place I found you where I left the note "

Lady Jenn

"No, that's..." he paused, trying to think of an explanation. "That is a long story, I can tell you where my actual home is though."

Lawshenk

"we can walk there, it will be slower and easier to explain"

Lady Jenn

"We might have to take it slowly," he said, grunting as he tried to stand up. "I'm not sure how easily I can walk right now."