Human Female Slave Ship (Recruitment Thread)

Started by Scarie187, December 06, 2014, 05:13:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Servile Sliver

So we're just waiting for all the girls to post, then the guys can jump in?

GnothiSeauton

Quote from: Servile Sliver on February 01, 2015, 11:12:05 PM
So we're just waiting for all the girls to post, then the guys can jump in?

I'm going to attempt to get a post done tonight.

I don't think there's a posting order or anything like that.

I'm not even sure who all is still around, haha...

Reposting this as to avoid double posting...

If anyone would like my Lilar guy to buy them or the like, feel free to send me a PM.  He's up in the Approved Characters thread, and don't have anyone to work with at the moment.
If I can't have you, my love...  I'll destroy you
~World Building Workshop ~ Current Ideas and Requests  ~
~ Preferences ~ Status  ~ Nightmares and Inspirations~
~Gnothi's Stories Without Homes~
A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies... The man who never reads lives only one.

Seeking New Stories

sansa

I don't think there is any specific order when to post so I would just post as you wish and we will catch people up that wanna join?...
O/O
Hello E friends. For those who've role played with me, I disappeared for a while due to lack of access to a computer and personal issues. Life has calmed down and I now have access to E and inspiration has struck me again. :)

Holmes

Will I be notified if I am accepted or not? Or should I make another app?
When you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, no matter how improbable, must be the truth.

O/Os: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=230163.0

sansa

Honestly I have no clue but there needs to be more men.. It's becoming vey 1x1 though
O/O
Hello E friends. For those who've role played with me, I disappeared for a while due to lack of access to a computer and personal issues. Life has calmed down and I now have access to E and inspiration has struck me again. :)

GnothiSeauton

I wouldn't mind throwing in another male if needed and is alright with Scarie.
If I can't have you, my love...  I'll destroy you
~World Building Workshop ~ Current Ideas and Requests  ~
~ Preferences ~ Status  ~ Nightmares and Inspirations~
~Gnothi's Stories Without Homes~
A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies... The man who never reads lives only one.

Seeking New Stories

Holmes

When you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, no matter how improbable, must be the truth.

Holmes

Name: Melkor Y'vonn
Played by: Holmes
Sex: Male

Species: Hanee
Height: 7'5"
Weight: 380 lbs
Appearance: Similar to a gorilla, but more humanoid in with longer legs and smaller hands. Hanee also have bone like spike  structures on the outside of their face.
Personality: Melkor is a businessman of war. He funds a private army with his trade empire, and uses human sex slaves as a form of payment for his soldiers. He is a very powerful creature, and he acts that way. He is very calm and calculating in public, but is in fact very passionate.
Desires Female for: He is always looking for more slaves to pay his men with, but he is also looking for humans to use as personal slaves or even bodyguards.

sansa

this was a great idea but I'm dropping out. best of luck.
O/O

Scarie187

Feel free to add more males/females I have no limit to how many chars you can play so long as you can handle them.

Scarie187