Ninja one on one, seeking Female. :)

Started by backlash84, October 18, 2011, 02:44:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

backlash84

Hey, I am seeking a female for a long term, one on one roleplay over email or PM, with someone who posts regularly and at a decent length. (Four to five lines.)

The plot is flexible, I like to base my character around my partners so that the story flows well, I was thinking of the characters meeting after one of them is ambushed, although they are both powerful in their own right, it was by a large enough gang that they would have been outmatched had the other not come along at the right moment. I like it when both characters take a roll in forming the story, and it's important to me that we both be creatively involved in the planning of it. :)

As for the world I would like this to take place in, I like to think of it as a traditional world with a splash of magic thrown in, realism be damned. :) I don't mind if your character is capable of super human feats, such as being quicker then the eye can see, deadly accurate with throwing knives, or even the ability to walk up walls because of some kind of magical ability, all that matters to me is that they are not perfect, they have flaws, weaknesses, and can be put in danger, always makes the story more interesting. :)

Well, since you made it this far I want to thank you for reading, you can contact me by PM, I prefer to roleplay by Email but will play over the PM system if your heart is set on it, either way, drop me a line and we will see what fun we can get into. :)